Man arrested after planting fake bomb in Chicago

thats what you don't understand...Bush or Obama...had nothing to do with it...your talking about things they had no control over..and even those who had control...had nothing to that says they should do anything...unless you are playing monday night QB....Like i said, My stop light is out, Blame the president...sounds stupid...is stupid...for same reason,.

Maybe next the Commander in chef will be at fault, when a tank makes a wrong turn in Iraq and gets ambushed...well he is commander in chef, so its clearly there fault...

A high ranking military man with loads of red flags that he is unstable and a threat kills a number of people is compared to a stop light being out :(

You are right pocket, the Commander in chief has nothing to do with who his head people are in the service he is in charge of. Crap rolls down hill, so probably its the janitors fault

Werbung:
A high ranking military man with loads of red flags that he is unstable and a threat kills a number of people is compared to a stop light being out :(

You are right pocket, the Commander in chief has nothing to do with who his head people are in the service he is in charge of. Crap rolls down hill, so probably its the janitors fault

so again, you duck the question...and yes, I know this is shocking...but the top can't be responsible for every single thing that happens ...your hidding becuse you know you can't name one single thing Obama or hell even Bush could have done personly that would have changed anything...becuse you have no facts to back up anything..Just hot air...you sure your not Rush? Glenn??

so again, you duck the question...and yes, I know this is shocking...but the top can't be responsible for every single thing that happens ...your hidding becuse you know you can't name one single thing Obama or hell even Bush could have done personly that would have changed anything...becuse you have no facts to back up anything..Just hot air...you sure your not Rush? Glenn??

what was the question, I thought I answered it but if I didnt restate the question

what was the question, I thought I answered it but if I didnt restate the question

I said it over and over....

NAME ONE THING OBAMA OR EVEN BUSH COULD HAVE DONE THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING...WITHOUT THE POWER OF A CRYSTAL BALL.

Don't give me, appoint someone else...Bull...Military is not Appointed...You can't name one single logical thing Bush or Obama could have done with any sence of logic...you talk about the Email contacts alot...but the people whos job it is to look at them..did not find anything actionable in them..the FBI...and the Army...in fact they stated that as stated...They related to his work...

SO simple ...Name one action...Specific action....

I said it over and over....

NAME ONE THING OBAMA OR EVEN BUSH COULD HAVE DONE THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING...WITHOUT THE POWER OF A CRYSTAL BALL.

Don't give me, appoint someone else...Bull...Military is not Appointed...You can't name one single logical thing Bush or Obama could have done with any sence of logic...you talk about the Email contacts alot...but the people whos job it is to look at them..did not find anything actionable in them..the FBI...and the Army...in fact they stated that as stated...They related to his work...

SO simple ...Name one action...Specific action....

Well If I have to name something they could have done and picking people who are good at their job is not one of the things I can name, or expecting anyone to be accountable and I can not talk about the crazy emails he wrote, or the crazy signature he put on his official legal paper, or the numerous complaints by men who were very uncomfortable working with him then I guess you are right pocket , not a damn thing could be done. I guess it was just meant to be. Abu Ghraib was just meant to be too, it's not anyones fault those soldier's did bad things to prisoners and there is nothing anyone could or should be expected to do about it.

Well If I have to name something they could have done and picking people who are good at their job is not one of the things I can name, or expecting anyone to be accountable and I can not talk about the crazy emails he wrote, or the crazy signature he put on his official legal paper, or the numerous complaints by men who were very uncomfortable working with him then I guess you are right pocket , not a damn thing could be done. I guess it was just meant to be. Abu Ghraib was just meant to be too, it's not anyones fault those soldier's did bad things to prisoners and there is nothing anyone could or should be expected to do about it.

don't try to dance around it, just saying hire the right people is not saying anything. Name the person he Appointed, that did not do there job right, and name how Obama and this person could have done it right with the info they had...Its pretty damn easy...you accuse, back it up...with something more then, well just do it better....Typical tea party mindset...cut the Spending...how? just do it? cut what...Just cut it......so easy when you don't have to think, or back up your ideas.

Werbung:
Obama believes terrorist attacks can be "absorbed" by this country.

That answers the question.

wow a out of context quote, with no proof it was a quote even....how shocking..

And fact is yes we can...you know Sept 11 happened....and oddly we still are here....We did not crumble....hence we Absorbed it...

I can absorb a punch in the face, I would not die most likely from it...does that mean I dont' try to not get punched in the face?

but wait, you don't want to actually think, use logic or any of that...you want your bumper sticker ,talking point thinking...

Back