Marijuana U.S.A.

Werbung:
1950s
"Sticking to the principals of red-scare tactics, a Harry Truman-like, hard-nosed narrator leads us through a cautionary tale, where once you start, you are forever a member, just like the commies."

1950s
"Sticking to the principals of red-scare tactics, a Harry Truman-like, hard-nosed narrator leads us through a cautionary tale, where once you start, you are forever a member, just like the commies."

Sadly you dont seem to comprehend what Im talking about. I made it clear the tests need to be improved.
I think most people with a reasonable Iq would agree with me.
You see Im not against marijuana in the least. But most of us dont want some one whos high doing surgery or some type of high tec work that requires concentration . You see I made it plain that the tests need to be improved to be able to show if a person is under the influence of a narcotic . just like with a dui test. Only a moron would want a surgery from a doctor who is high at the time . or even driving a car.
Now I dont smoke pot but did for years.when young . I know how it affects people. I dont think its a bad thing.at all. But being high while driving or working is a no no unless your a idiot.
A responsible user should point things like that out instead of making stupid posts glorifying drug use and being high. A responsible user should always make posts that are clear and to the point. Stupidity of users who fail to point out responsible drug use are why its illegal now.when people see others that are high doing stupid things pr acting stupid gives the impression that the pot is bad when its usually the idiot thats high making a ass out of themselves.
It makes responsible pot user look bad. Just as with guns . guns are not bad only the people who use them for illegal use or irresponsible use .

Its called common sense and being responsible

Sadly you dont seem to comprehend what Im talking about. I made it clear the tests need to be improved.
I think most people with a reasonable Iq would agree with me.
You see Im not against marijuana in the least. But most of us dont want some one whos high doing surgery or some type of high tec work that requires concentration . You see I made it plain that the tests need to be improved to be able to show if a person is under the influence of a narcotic . just like with a dui test. Only a moron would want a surgery from a doctor who is high at the time . or even driving a car.
Now I dont smoke pot but did for years.when young . I know how it affects people.

.....And, that's your excuse for your inability to punctuate, properly????

Keep trying,
Skippy....but, you're still on the losing side of History.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back