Marijuana U.S.A.

Werbung:
sleepy-smiley.gif

Palestine
View attachment 10655
View attachment 10656
Close, but no cigar; "The Gaza Strip and the West Bank had been occupied by Egypt and Jordan, respectively, since the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the Six-Day War of 1967. Israel occupied the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in 1967 and has since maintained control." -Wikipedia

It's a prize of war, and not the Palestinian's prize. They are squatters. For instance: If you live next door to me and attack me I'll burn down your house so you can't use it for cover to attack me again. Capisce? If you're still in it I get two birds with one stone.

Close, but no cigar; "The Gaza Strip and the West Bank had been occupied by Egypt and Jordan, respectively, since the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the Six-Day War of 1967. Israel occupied the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in 1967 and has since maintained control." -Wikipedia

It's a prize of war, and not the Palestinian's prize. They are squatters.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah....that's what we really need....more John Wayne....(the rootin', tootin' Chickenhawk).

"State-regulated medical cannabis programs and illicit users are at least in part to thank for the Biden administration’s recommendation that marijuana be moved from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3 of the Controlled Substances Act.

Federal health authorities who recommended rescheduling cannabis also
concurred with one of marijuana advocates’ core arguments: Compared to other widely available and abused substances – namely, alcoholcannabis is safer, if not harmless."

"Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton has filed suit against several Texass municipalities for implementing local ballot measures depenalizing marijuana possession offenses.

The suit seeks to nullify laws in the cities of
Austin, San Marcos, Killeen, Elgin and Denton. Voters in all five cities approved local initiatives in 2022 limiting local law enforcement from making arrests or issuing citations for most marijuana-related violations. Local advocates are seeking to place similar measures before voters in Dallas and Lockhart."

"Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton has filed suit against several Texass municipalities for implementing local ballot measures depenalizing marijuana possession offenses.

The suit seeks to nullify laws in the cities of Austin, San Marcos, Killeen, Elgin and Denton. Voters in all five cities approved local initiatives in 2022 limiting local law enforcement from making arrests or issuing citations for most marijuana-related violations. Local advocates are seeking to place similar measures before voters in Dallas and Lockhart."
Thank God for honorable government officials who understand the damage done by hallucinogenic drugs to our American youth in particular.

"Although the Democratic governor’s budget proposal does not include a specific cannabis legalization plan, it does call on lawmakers to pass a 20% tax on recreational marijuana. The proposal assumes a January 2025 start date for adult-use cannabis sales and estimates that the state would bring in $14.8 Million in tax revenue during the first year. Shapiro added that he expects Pennsylvania’s taxes on recreational marijuana to increase to approximately $250 million per year once the regulated industry is firmly established."

Werbung:
Back