McCain concedes Michigan

Michigan is a state that the Republicans had such high hopes for but recent polls show Obama up by double digits there...hence the decision to shift resources elsewhere. Obviously this is not a good sign for the McCain campaign.
There's a lot-o'-that goin' around!!!! :)

PH2008100603277.jpg

"Aided by the faltering economy, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has the upper hand in the race for Ohio, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, putting Republican John McCain at a disadvantage in a state considered vital to his chances of winning the White House in November.

The state's voters, long suffering from a poor economy and newly battered by the turmoil in the financial, credit and housing markets, give Obama stronger marks on handling the economy, creating jobs and dealing with tax policy."

Werbung:
The suggestion that the democrats are committing voter fraud has got to be as hypocritical as Bush condemning Russia for invading Georgia.

Do you have to take a hypocrisy test to get into a republican party?

The suggestion that the democrats are committing voter fraud has got to be as hypocritical as Bush condemning Russia for invading Georgia.

Do you have to take a hypocrisy test to get into a republican party?

No.......................................

wait for it................................................

I think that has something more to do with inbreeding!:D

Werbung:
i WILL NOT GIVE MY VOTE TO AN INCOMPETENT LIAR!!!!

14 MONTHS IN THE SENATE DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO BE A PRESIDENT.

More than a 72 year old mentally & physically slipping hot head in the pocket of every Lobbyist ever known...

MR. DEREGULATION HIMSELF...

best friend to his top economic advisor (AMERICANS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF WHINERS, THIS IS JUST A "MENTAL" RECESSION) Phil Graham...

and of course Caribou Barbie... LoL!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0dqCB6pcI

Back