McCain leaves Fox speechless

Popeye

John McCain's speech last night was as one analyst put it, "pathetic", he made Bob Dole look good. Check out the video as the political pundits, in particular Fox, try to dissect exactly what is wrong with McCain's speaking style. It also is indicative of a real problem McCain is going to have during the campaign. Warning: this is funny.

http://www.veracifier.com/episode/TPM_20080604

Werbung:
John McCain's speech last night was as one analyst put it, "pathetic", he made Bob Dole look good. Check out the video as the political pundits, in particular Fox, try to dissect exactly what is wrong with McCain's speaking style. It also is indicative of a real problem McCain is going to have during the campaign. Warning: this is funny.

He sucked so bad!

MC-CAIN’S NOTORIOUS DISLOYALTY AND INCOMPETENCE

Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Usurping Jobs and Services
Outsourcing of Jobs and Technology to China
Un-Constitutional and Un-patriotic Sacrifice of American Wealth and Blood for Israel
“Occupy Iraq for 100 Years”, “Bomb Iran”, and “Let’s just keep Afghanistan”
Demonization of Christian Conservatives
Slander of Conservative Reagan Republicans
Sacrificial Killing of Children by Abortion
McCain-Feingold Legislative Suppression of Internet Freedom of Speech
Unethical Tricks in Primaries
Opposition to Bush Tax Cuts
Recession and Inflation Ignorance
Affordable Health Care Ignorance
Social Security Crisis Ignorance
Insignificant Accomplishments
Long Scandalous and Contentious Political Career

Being such a notoriously incompetent, morally depraved and dishonest politician; and such a pretentious Christian and patriot, insanely dishonoring Christian culture and Constitution rule, how can he ever be trusted to cherish and honor the American People?

With Leiberman Neo-Liberal Princess Hillary burnt at the stake by the victorious Kennedy Liberals, shall the Reagan Conservatives give Podhoretz Neo-Conservative Insane McCain a date with presidency or a date with the Republican firing squad?

Google: Mearsheimer Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy; Stricherz Why the Democrats are Blue; Wall Street Journal McCain-Feingold; Human Events Ron Paul Interview; Who Would the World Elect; McClelland "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception."

The speech was terrible and he looks almost mummified. What's with that weird smile ? He better make some fast improvements or he's in for a real problem.

I noticed the same thing. He can't take this fast pace much longer, it's too demanding running for President, expecially in your 70's. :(

The speech was terrible and he looks almost mummified. What's with that weird smile ? He better make some fast improvements or he's in for a real problem.

I think he had a face lift. Look how tight his face is and how saggy his neck is.

With all that tight face he can’t smile right and so he makes weird faces, and I wish he had a manly voice not a girly man voice, its hard to take him serious.

Oh man he better pick Romney

I heard a horror story today that he might pick the huckabump. I would be livid.

But then Bobby Gendel's name came up a few times, I could rally around him too...

One thing is for sure McCain can not just win on disgruntled Hillary votes and anti Obama votes, he needs something to attract people.... a good vice.

I think he had a face lift. Look how tight his face is and how saggy his neck is.

With all that tight face he can’t smile right and so he makes weird faces, and I wish he had a manly voice not a girly man voice, its hard to take him serious.

Oh man he better pick Romney

I heard a horror story today that he might pick the huckabump. I would be livid.

But then Bobby Gendel's name came up a few times, I could rally around him too...

One thing is for sure McCain can not just win on disgruntled Hillary votes and anti Obama votes, he needs something to attract people.... a good vice.

I never thought of the face lift angle but, now that I think about how some of the older Hollywood celebrities look, I think you're definitely right. In fact he may have had multiple lifts. Considering how face lifts alter a person's appearance, I think staying with wrinkles might be a better choice. Anyway, thanks for the info.

I never thought of the face lift angle but, now that I think about how some of the older Hollywood celebrities look, I think you're definitely right. In fact he may have had multiple lifts. Considering how face lifts alter a person's appearance, I think staying with wrinkles might be a better choice. Anyway, thanks for the info.

One way you can tell is when he lifts his eyebrows, see if his toes go up.
smoking-smiley-5408.gif

The speech wasn't all that bad -

McCain is awkward in these settings and speaks the truth, obama confidently and smoothly speaks political platitudes to the koolaid korps. :rolleyes:

As for McCain's crowd size - he han't had the ten billion dollars of free publicity Obama has had for the past four years. After more people know who McCain is, and know that it's a choice between centrism and leftwing extremism, things will improve for McCain.

The speech wasn't all that bad -

McCain is awkward in these settings and speaks the truth, obama confidently and smoothly speaks political platitudes to the koolaid korps. :rolleyes:

As for McCain's crowd size - he han't had the ten billion dollars of free publicity Obama has had for the past four years. After more people know who McCain is, and know that it's a choice between centrism and leftwing extremism, things will improve for McCain.

Free publicity for 4 years? McCain has had decades of it. Americans are going to learn more about him though, thats for sure. They are gonna find out he was the typical son of an Admiral given chances and opportunities because his daddy was an Admiral. I am fully aware of his honorable refusal for early release from the Hanoi Hilton, so one needs not bring up that issue, but he was an average student in high school, yet still gained appointment to USNA, he was a poor midshipman academically, but got his choice of military occupation, and then he seemed to always find the military deployment he wanted. Then when he retired he became a carpetbagger career politician most often at odds with his own party, who is now embracing him.

Werbung:

No one could possible put it better than you did Popeye... he made Bob Dole look good!

The small obviously just put together crowd that almost seemed to be reacting to cue cards as McBush did that creepy...

that's not change we can trust... followed by some weird I'll bat my eyes & force and out a shaky grin... followed by that just even creepier undertoned warble laugh that sounded exactly like Mr. Smithers on the Simpsons! :eek:

If ever someone needed a talking stunt double... McBush needs one BAD!!!

Back