Media Bias / Fact Check: the annoying thing's WORST NIGHTMARE!

world tribune:

• Overall, we rate World Tribune a Questionable source based on a far-right bias (propaganda), poor sourcing, misleading science, and a lack of ownership transparency.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Rejection of Science, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News.
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

hahahahha
Message from Democrat communist party headquarters to the 'faithful:' "Thou shalt not believe the Bible or any publication that contradicts the approved holy democrat narrative."

Werbung:
We are dealing with one piece of evidence at a time. Keri Lake sued over hundreds of thousands of ballots with mismatched signatures. She lost her case, but the mismatched signatures remain and prove fraud was in the mixed results that were ill-advisedly certified.
I wonder why she lost?
Doesn't that tell you something???
You've got some issues.

Start with these 10. Sadly, I did not keep a record of all the fact-check claims that I have personally found to have been misleading or untruthful but I will start keeping a record of them from now on.
You can fact check it anytime online but you don't want to know the truth.

Like I said, one crook did not steal the election, but thousands of them committing fraud did. Democrats who claim Democrat voter fraud does not exist lie against the facts. When Democrat officials admit to continuing practices of voter fraud in multiple elections, or when Democrat officials finally get caught after committing years of voter fraud that proves Democrat election officials know Democrats commit fraud and lie about it continually.

Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme
And you believe that is unique in to democrats?
You have to be on some high octane cigarettes.

Message from Democrat communist party headquarters to the 'faithful:' "Thou shalt not believe the Bible or any publication that contradicts the approved holy democrat narrative."
Fake post by a lying moron lol

Unless you can point me to it duh

The morons are the ones who take liars at their word that Democrat machines were not corrupted during the 2020 election in spite of the fact that Democrats refused to allow non-biased investigators to examine them for proof.
Which nonbiased investigators were refused moron
List them

The states and the party officials who validated the votes without verifying hundreds of thousands of ballots that lacked the legal requirements for validation acted foolishly and irresponsibly.
They did verify them moron
Or prove otherwise

omg-glasses[2].gifThe morons are the ones who take liars at their word that Democrat machines were not corrupted during the 2020 election in spite of the fact that Democrats refused to allow non-biased investigators to examine them for proof.
YOU CAN RUN...BUT, YOU CAN'T HIDE....SUCKER!!!!

laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin held recounts or audits of the 2020 election beyond the scope of automatic recounts or traditional audits.

abbie_hoffman[1].jpg
abbie_hoffman[1].jpg

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

I wonder why she lost?
Doesn't that tell you something???
You've got some issues.
Why did blacks lose their lives at the hands of racist Democrat KKK mobs? Because justice is blind when it comes to crooked judges, lawyers, stacked juries, politicians, bankrollers, and corrupted mob majority opinions. Lake lost because the mob was stacked against her.

Tell me again which publications you and your Democrat leaders despise and reject. I read all publications and weigh their reports against all the evidence. Leftists would be wise to do the same instead of bowing down in sole allegiance to the Democrat ministers of leftist propagation.

Democrats refused to allow their machines to be examined by anyone except themselves. If not, then prove it.

Michigan sheriff sought to seize multiple voting machines, records show (msn.com)

Michigan sheriff sought to seize multiple voting machines, records show

By Peter Eisler and Nathan Layne - 1h ago

In Michigan, Trump's allies and a sheriff under scrutiny in election probe© Reuters/BRIDGET BENNETT

(Reuters) - A sheriff in Barry County, Michigan, already under state investigation for alleged involvement in an illegal breach of a vote-counting machine, sought warrants in July to seize other machines in an effort to prove former President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, documents reviewed by Reuters showed.

The proposed warrants sought authorization to seize vote tabulators and various election records from the offices of the Barry County and Woodland Township clerks, the documents showed. The two jurisdictions have not been previously identified as targets in the sheriff’s investigation into suspicions that machines in the county were rigged to siphon votes from Trump.

Werbung:
Back