~~~Mental Warfare~~

revolution4PAUL

I wasn't sure where to put this, its not really a conspiracy....ya...

Anyways, whats your opinions on the gov't using mental warfare tactics to keep the population naive from the esoteric agendas actually being performed?

Do you think the media is biased and sold out to big money companies? Do you think Americans are more naive in regards 911 because of their patriotism/ propaganda that we have been feed?

Werbung:
I wasn't sure where to put this, its not really a conspiracy....ya...

Anyways, whats your opinions on the gov't using mental warfare tactics to keep the population naive from the esoteric agendas actually being performed?

Do you think the media is biased and sold out to big money companies? Do you think Americans are more naive in regards 911 because of their patriotism/ propaganda that we have been feed?

You know? Maybe we are like mushrooms. Maybe we'd be better off not listening to or reading any news. It would probably be better for our mental well-being. I'm seriously thinking about not doing that for a month and see how much better I feel. Doctors may someday tell their cardiac, high blood pressure and depressive type patients, take these drugs and DON'T listen to the media. sigh :confused:

You know? Maybe we are like mushrooms. Maybe we'd be better off not listening to or reading any news. It would probably be better for our mental well-being. I'm seriously thinking about not doing that for a month and see how much better I feel. Doctors may someday tell their cardiac, high blood pressure and depressive type patients, take these drugs and DON'T listen to the media. sigh :confused:

~LOL, the reason why I'm asking you guys for your opinions is because I have been studying some conspiracy "theories" that seem more plausible than the 'true' story. Furthermore, I have recently been studying some history that they didn't teach me in school, its very disturbing the cut throat way that powerful people can be. If anyone knows history, they know people are messed up, especially the people of absolute power.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7336845760512239683

http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower/

http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower2/

http://www.livevideo.com/video/UKUF...55B21056C/the-great-global-warming-swind.aspx

http://www.sprword.com/videos/esotericagenda/

You may be on to something there. I used to listen to conservative talk radio everyday solid for years. Then one day I felt like I was burnt out - I turned off the radio and didn't listen to anything for about 2 weeks (no dennis prager, no laura ingraham, no hugh hewitt, no michael savage, etc).

I really felt so much BETTER about life after having done that. It's like all the stress of the world was off my shoulders. Ignorance, truly...is bliss!

Big money owns the media, of course it's biased.

Years ago I read a biography of Henry Luce (founder of the Time/Life publishing empire) It was an eye opener. Mr. Luce contolled the content in his publications. He didn't lie outright, but, if a news event tended to lead people to believe something he was against, it just never made it into his publications. If a news event could be viewed several different ways, he made sure it was presented in a way that was in agreement with his own political opinion. It was a book that shattered my faith in an unbiased media.

Over the years, I've noticed this same type bias in all forms of media

And yes, Americans are incredibly naive. Even intelligent people who should know better, are self-deluded and buy into red herrings like the left/right, liberal/conservative, democrat/republican dichotomies.

Werbung:
Your right guys, ignorance is bliss. But if you care about posterity(YOUR KIDS) than you know that whats happening now is changing their future also. So you can do one of two things, 1. you can be blissful(ignorant) or 2. a "truther" that looks for and spreads the truth.

A "truther" obviously has a bigger burden on their shoulders because of the vast amounts of 'blissful' people in todays world that are so distracted by self indulgence and whatnot.

You may be content with your life ATM, but what if things get a lot worse? (hypothetically)What if gas prices get to be 10 dollars a gallon and milk 9 dollars a gallon? What if your company can't afford to pay you more money. What if your a business owner that is going to fall under because people can't afford to buy your product because they are more interested in providing the essentials for their families. I'm sure you can see the domino effect.

What if I told you that the 'Federal' reserve is private company with private agendas. As you know the Fed reserve is the company that prints OUR MONEY! Just think about that for a moment. ~LOL~

What if I told you that income tax is unconstitutional and you should be able to keep the ~1/3 of the money that they involuntarily take from you?

What if I told you that Global Warming is a scam co2 has little to no effect on the earths temps. The earth might be globally warming but co2 is NOT the catalyst!

What if I told you that fluoride is poisonous and its clinically proven that drinking fluoride does NOT improve your teeth. Fluoride in small quantities lower IQ, and have many other slowly subtle bad side effects.

Hey, don't take my word for it, do your own research.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!!! Educate your self and educate others.

~Peace~
:D

Back