Moon Landing Hoax?

do you not see that the current administration has demonstrated total contempt for RULE OF LAW?

Werbung:

Thanks for clearing that one up. I'll accept that explanation, but many of the explanations on the website you posted are a little too difficult to believe. Saying that astronauts spending a total of 2 hours in the van allen belt would only recieve one rem of radiation is definately one of the points that I have to disagree with. To say the least, I've seen conflicting reports. As for Kodak making special resistant film for the mission, if they did, Kodak isn't aware of it. Kodak said they gave NASA the same standard Ektachrome 64 ASA film they use on earth. The cameras being used were the Hasselblad Super Wide Camera with Zeiss Biogon 38mm lens. When actor Michael Plain's crew used these cameras to film at the south pole, they complained the cameras were freezing up at -22 degrees F. These cameras certainly couldn't handle the extreme temperature variations of the moon.

I belive it was all fake.Theres no way we had that kind of technology back then with a tiny capsule.Theres no way we had those pictures like that to transmitt back to earth.I belive those 3 astronauts orbited the earth until it was time to come home.Hollywood did the rest. The moon was taped in the dessert of arizona in night and make it look they were on the moon.And get this the american flag stood straght up. And you saw the flag waved once could it a lil wind pushed it? theres no air on the moon! And get this look at the shadows from the sun even those are not correct.

I am still unconvinced about the moon landing.

However, the flag would move if it was forceable stuck in the ground.

Hey....

If it is a hoax, and we really did not go to the moon,
NOW WHAT? How does the fact or fiction of a manned moon mission change your life one way or the other?

Tell ya what, The JFK assasination, and 9/11/2001
CONSPIRACY fact or fiction - DOES affect all of our lives!?!?!?!?!?!

Please can we focus on the really important stuff and leave the fluff for sometime when we have some "spare time"...?

or?

Moon Landing was a way to challenge the russians to do it.And they couldnt. Our Goverment was trying to test the soviets on their technology.

Moon Landing was a way to challenge the russians to do it.And they couldnt. Our Goverment was trying to test the soviets on their technology.

At least your conspiracy has a legitimate motivation behind it. The 9/11 kool-aid drinkers still haven't gotten that far.

is that all your rednecked Hillbilly azz is capable of is Insulting others? why the Fock they chose you to moderate is beyond me ..........

one day i may check in to find you actually posting something of meaning?

I doubt it

all i see these days is your arrogant Im better than you manner and insults around the house

isnt your sister calling you?

I didn't mean to insult anybody. I'm challenging the 9/11 conspiracy theorists to explain concisely and clearly (like steveox has done for the moon conspiracy) exactly why the Bush Administraton would risk their lives, the future of the Republican party, and an outbreak of all-out anarchy to slaughter over 3,000 innocent Americans.

And with that, I better walk away before I say something to you that I may later regret.

Let me tell you why i belive in this theory.Just examine those films and pics very carefuly and soon youll have the answer. Look at those shawdows where the light is. Look at those astronauts glass mask. I caught many hollywood mistakes in the movies i seen those same mistakes in those NASA moon footage.

Roker, you NEED to chill your beans. I've apologised for my insults, directed at you, and they were hardly that offensive. Dense and moron I think were the words I used.

You have used Brit to insult me, and now you are stereotyping a large portion of the American public as well as insulting USMC directly. Stop it now.

Question for USMC
Do you ever diminish the capability or tactical readiness of your unit to conduct a drill?

Werbung:
Can we stick to the subject as i posted? I asked yall to exam those pics very carefuly.And it will hit your head. Just like i saw mistakes on certain movies hollywood isnt all that perfect you know.They cant make any movie too realistic just look at Oceans 13 for example.

Back