Moon Landing Hoax?

Werbung:
I didn't mean to insult anybody. I'm challenging the 9/11 conspiracy theorists to explain concisely and clearly (like steveox has done for the moon conspiracy) exactly why the Bush Administraton would risk their lives, the future of the Republican party, and an outbreak of all-out anarchy to slaughter over 3,000 innocent Americans.

And with that, I better walk away before I say something to you that I may later regret.

Yes you Did
The 9/11 kool-aid drinkers still haven't gotten that far.

you didnt challenge anyone directly in that statement? And you have misdirected the posters thread by blurring the moon landing with 9-11.

and as well you have then dragged in the republican party as well as the Bush Administration.and then have the gall to refer to the "Slaughter" (Sensationalism) of 3000 lives... you have completly trashed the thread and moved the post to 9-11

your obvious sensationalism is a direct insult to the families of those victims....and the honor of the dead themselves

which it was clearly titled the "Moon Landing" post...This is how Moderators behave? how then can you with clear mind then enforce rules upon another?

why not address 9-11 conspiracist in a 9-11 thread thats a novel idea isnt it?9 sublime Im sorry but USMC is also a super Moderator and therefore should be held to a higher standard he should not be insulting posters at every turn

he should look to others like yourself to see how to truly be Moderate

Yes you Did

you didnt challenge anyone directly in that statement? And you have misdirected the posters thread by blurring the moon landing with 9-11.

and as well you have then dragged in the republican party as well as the Bush Administration.and then have the gall to refer to the "Slaughter" (Sensationalism) of 3000 lives... you have completly trashed the thread and moved the post to 9-11

your obvious sensationalism is a direct insult to the families of those victims....and the honor of the dead themselves

which it was clearly titled the "Moon Landing" post...This is how Moderators behave? how then can you with clear mind then enforce rules upon another?

why not address 9-11 conspiracist in a 9-11 thread thats a novel idea isnt it?9 sublime Im sorry but USMC is also a super Moderator and therefore should be held to a higher standard he should not be insulting posters at every turn

he should look to others like yourself to see how to truly be Moderate

Roker, I'm not going to try to reason with you because, if history is any indicator, it is an exercise in futility. Instead I'm going to kindly remind you that it was nospam, not me, who brought 9/11 into this thread.

good please dont because Roker didnt post that Abraxis did

Roker, you never fooled anyone with your little game and quite frankly, I've received PMs telling me how irritating you are with your 2 different usernames -- and they're right. Everytime you get proved wrong (like above) you just log on to your other name and derail the thread.

Your posting styles are identical, you've admitted that they are both your username, and they both have the same IP number.

Roker, you never fooled anyone with your little game and quite frankly, I've received PMs telling me how irritating you are with your 2 different usernames -- and they're right. Everytime you get proved wrong (like above) you just log on to your other name and derail the thread.

Your posting styles are identical, you've admitted that they are both your username, and they both have the same IP number.

UMMMMMMM

Excuse your Highness...............can you Find ONE......JUST ONE instance where either Roker Or Abraxis has EVER ONCE denied anything?

ill be waiting and i wont hold my breath

Fine. I'll bite.

Rokerijdude11, are you the same user who posts under the name "Abraxis_Axis"?

Edit: Apparently this is my 1000th post. Celebration?

OHHHHH

I see, when you have been caught BLATANTLY disregarding the Rules, as well as ALLOWING ONES personal opinions to Interefere with the Job of being a "Moderate" .....Its at that point we TRY to de-rail the thread as you have accused me of

I see Moderators are allowed to do what they want without fear of reprecussion? thats what we have here eh? So being you have disregarded the rules, and that you have continued to be belligerent and condescending.....you have decided that you will use the Roker/Abraxis thing

to divert attention away from the FACT that you have NOT been a Moderate at all........YOU are in fact DOING exactly what it was you have accused roker of.........
Diverting the direction of the thread

dual accounts? Boy im POSITIVE that NOBODY here is Guilty of that? c'mon now...............have you Ever seen me or Roker deny or spin it any other direction?
Dont bother to answer i already know that neither of us Have its just a few of you who are still fixated on something that quite frankly is common Knowledge

3 pages of Moderator behaving like a CHILD who cant have his way..................
Also abusing your powers BY RUNNING IP numbers for PERSONAL GAIN

NICE JOB PAL

Then answer it again. Answer the question straight up, no more dancing around it.

NUMEROUS times............................

Seems like Yourself USMC and Palerider arent the brightest bulbs in the package as its the 3 of you who STILL TO THIS DAY are flogging the horse

The REAL question is..............................................HOW MANY OF US ARE REALLY JUST ME?

you have heard of PROXY ip addresses havent you?

I mean isnt that what has been the case? it isnt ALWAYS the same IP now is it?

NUMEROUS times............................

Seems like Yourself USMC and Palerider arent the brightest bulbs in the package as its the 3 of you who STILL TO THIS DAY are flogging the horse

The REAL question is..............................................HOW MANY OF US ARE REALLY JUST ME?

you have heard of PROXY ip addresses havent you?

I mean isnt that what has been the case? it isnt ALWAYS the same IP now is it?

We're sick of listening to you dodge these questions and complain about how we're mistreating you when you yourself refuse to be honest.

Nice dancing, by the way.

WTF?

are you telling me they have my Address Roker? what the heck is an IP anyhow?

ITs a Unique Identifier that the network uses to log your location it is a number like 190.123.67.9

sometimes moderators overstep boundaries when people get them mad and they "Run" the ip address in an attempt to show where you are and if you are someone else

the problem with this theory is a smart user can have a different Ip every time they post if they choose

so its really not a good indicator for sure of anything really

Werbung:
We're sick of listening to you dodge these questions and complain about how we're mistreating you when you yourself refuse to be honest.

Nice dancing, by the way.

I havent dodged anything

Follow the rules set forth for everybody else, and nobody will have anything to complain about eh buddy?

Back