Moon Landing Hoax?

He has been Honest? I dont see where he has lied or denied anything? therefore how is Honesty an issue? if he had lied about it and said NO im not or denied things THEN his honesty may come into play

you all just dont like him .....so you try at every turn to bait him thse days
I think he has handled it well myself?

Werbung:
Thats allright its not my first Rodeo Abraxis

for all they know right now there are 7 of me or is it 9?

sh4t i dont know anymore these days its hell trying to generate interest sometimes

I'm a n00b so take it for what it's worth. If you are the same person, Abraxis and Roker....that's really irritating, and until I know for sure, I think I'll stop paying attention to either of you.

One thing that bugs me about his board is I don't know which of you have more than one account.

I'm a n00b so take it for what it's worth. If you are the same person, Abraxis and Roker....that's really irritating, and until I know for sure, I think I'll stop paying attention to either of you.

One thing that bugs me about his board is I don't know which of you have more than one account.

They have the same IP address, as if their identical posting style wasn't enough...

Take a good look at this photo!
user1204_1144663445.jpg

Should the moon be all bright white? Just like when you walk outside and the sun doesnt shine on a portion doesnt it? It shines everywhere.According to this photo it looks like theres a hollywood stage light shine like that. Just like it does in the movies.

Take a good look at this photo!
user1204_1144663445.jpg

Should the moon be all bright white? Just like when you walk outside and the sun doesnt shine on a portion doesnt it? It shines everywhere.According to this photo it looks like theres a hollywood stage light shine like that. Just like it does in the movies.

Do they claim that light is the sun?

If they had landed on the dark side as stated earlier in the thread they would have froze to death......although then it would likewise stand to reason that they would possibly have been cooked in direct sunlight

Werbung:
Why you think the Russians couldnt attempt to land a man on the moon? Cause they knew it was too impossible to do back then.Even they knew it was a hoax.But they couldnt speak out cause no one wouldnt belive them back in that time.

Back