But they do confirm your large ego to iq ratio
You are a legend 8n your own mind
Is that why you wasted 250,000 K at Harvard to play with me here

Werbung:
Nothing wr9ng with the concept of changing the Constitution
27 times already
Including outlawing slavery
Liberals have had many good ideas conservatives fought against
What Constitutional provision do you think must have been altered to remove slavery from the document as you imagine was there from the beginning?

What Constitutional provision do you think must have been altered to remove slavery from the document as you imagine was there from the beginning?
So slavery was outlawed from the start and southern states ignored it? Lol
You post the dumbest things

But feel free to read it so you don't look so stupid

Laughing at you provides entertainment and costs nothing duh
You say the dumbest things
LOL coming from a clown who voted for another clown who's favorite two words are "made in America" your laughter is precious to me.

LOL coming from a clown who voted for another clown who's favorite two words are "made in America" your laughter is precious to me.

What a burn lol
Keep making stupid posts so I can keep laughing at you

What a burn lol
Keep making stupid posts so I can keep laughing at you
The thing about delusional schizzos like yourself is that you are positive that everyone cares what you say, when in reality no one who knows you either cares what you say or if you get run over by your uber.

On the flip side the drool on your shirt is amusing

PS. I have to go now to prepare dinner for my wife

The thing about delusional schizzos like yourself is that you are positive that everyone cares what you say, when in reality no one who knows you either cares what you say or if you get run over by your uber.

On the flip side the drool on your shirt is amusing

PS. I have to go now to prepare dinner for my wife
Oh what a burn lol

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc...e-fines-trump-bans-him-from-business-new-york

MSNBC host Katy Tur recently questioned if it was "fair" that former President Trump was ordered to pay almost $355 million in damages and be barred from his business in New York by a judge Friday in a civil fraud case brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James.

During a segment of "MSNBC Reports" on Friday, Tur mentioned that in the 70-year existence of the legal rule Judge Arthur Engoron used on Trump, it was never used against someone who has yet to be proven of doing harm to any individual or entity with their practices.
It was a law that old and outdated and I do not think its ever been used. There is no victim no one complaining .The fine is unrealistic and they all had a hard on for trump.
It will eventually be thrown out they might be able to prevent him from business but other billionaires may be affected and not want to invest in New York City

It was a law that old and outdated and I do not think its ever been used. There is no victim no one complaining .The fine is unrealistic and they all had a hard on for trump.
It will eventually be thrown out they might be able to prevent him from business but other billionaires may be affected and not want to invest in New York City
Don't assume that the supreme court will overrule this because they are part of the deep state too

So slavery was outlawed from the start and southern states ignored it? Lol
You post the dumbest things

But feel free to read it so you don't look so stupid
You didn't answer my question, but I admit the reason I asked the question is because I already know there was no original protection of slavery in the Constitution, and nothing was changed later to alter that non-existent provision.

Werbung:
You didn't answer my question, but I admit the reason I asked the question is because I already know there was no original protection of slavery in the Constitution, and nothing was changed later to alter that non-existent provision.
You knew that slavery had no protection? Lol I knew you were an idiot when you said that
You are a constitutional incompetent

The Constitution’s biggest flaw was in protecting the institution of slavery. Many constitutional provisions did this. Article 1, Section 9, prohibits Congress from banning the importation of slaves until 1808, and Article 5 prohibited this from being amended. Article 1, Section 2, provides that, for purposes of representation in Congress, enslaved black people in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state. Article 4, Section 2, contains the “fugitive slave clause,” which required that an escaped slave be returned to his or her owner.

Back