MSNBC host defends Trump against unfair verdict

Werbung:
That's right. That's why so many modern leftists claim this nation was not established as a Christian nation.
No, that has very little to do with it. Most of the major Founding Fathers were Deists. Of course, King George III claimed that he was chosen by God to be the king. That is still on the coins: De Gratia Regina/ De Gracia Rex. The Church of England claimed that the King was divinely appointed and to separate the people from him was not only treason, it was heresy.

Slavery was a different issue, as well as the economic basis for the few men who actually ruled the Southern States. England finally declared slavery illegal in 1833. Perhaps if cotton or tobacco grew well in England, then that would not have happened.

You knew that slavery had no protection? Lol I knew you were an idiot when you said that
You are a constitutional incompetent

The Constitution’s biggest flaw was in protecting the institution of slavery. Many constitutional provisions did this. Article 1, Section 9, prohibits Congress from banning the importation of slaves until 1808, and Article 5 prohibited this from being amended. Article 1, Section 2, provides that, for purposes of representation in Congress, enslaved black people in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state. Article 4, Section 2, contains the “fugitive slave clause,” which required that an escaped slave be returned to his or her owner.
You will have to do better than that. Explain the article in the Constitution that you claim promoted and protected slavery and then explain how you think that article was later removed from the Constitution.

No, that has very little to do with it. Most of the major Founding Fathers were Deists. Of course, King George III claimed that he was chosen by God to be the king. That is still on the coins: De Gratia Regina/ De Gracia Rex. The Church of England claimed that the King was divinely appointed and to separate the people from him was not only treason, it was heresy.

Slavery was a different issue, as well as the economic basis for the few men who actually ruled the Southern States. England finally declared slavery illegal in 1833. Perhaps if cotton or tobacco grew well in England, then that would not have happened.
The US Constitution was a compromise document that weighed protects for slavery against opposition to slavery, with proponents on both sides seeking more support in the document for their proposals.

You will have to do better than that. Explain the article in the Constitution that you claim promoted and protected slavery and then explain how you think that article was later removed from the Constitution.
There is no constitution, as what was the constitution clearly says that you can have any arms that you choose, not what arms the government chooses for you

God I love it when you mock me.

Market Summary > Apple Inc
182.32 USD+182.20 (151,833.33%) all time
Closed: Feb 21, 7:47 PM EST • Disclaimer
After hours 182.77 +0.45 (0.25%)
I love when you are pathetic and post the apple price
You reek of desperation lol
I posted the parts of the Constitution that protect slavery
Nothing promotes slavery I didn't say it does duh you say the dumbest things
The articles weren't removed, that's not how it works, they were overridden by the 13th duh
You are a constitutional incompetent

Werbung:
Back