Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal, and I say yes.

• I'm not a liberal, and I say no.

• I'm not a liberal, and I say yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
You really crack me up. I wonder when do you think life begins? I know you do not think it begins at conception, so when do you think the living thing inside a woman with its on DNA becomes alive?

And is it reasonable to assume if life does not begin at conception that the "thing" inside a woman AKA the baby, is dead inside the woman when she finds out she is pregnant?

I still struggle with the concept that a baby inside a woman is not a person. That is usually what pro abortion people claim. They don't tend to say its not alive.

Are you saying there is no life there or its just not a valuable enough life to have rights?

We have had this conversation before, but here's a reiteration: In my opinion, life begins when the fetus begins to display brain activity. In your opinion, it begins when the sperm meets the egg. In the opinion of the supreme Court, it begins at birth.

Now, whose opinion should be imposed on the rest of society by force of law?

Werbung:
We have had this conversation before, but here's a reiteration: In my opinion, life begins when the fetus begins to display brain activity. In your opinion, it begins when the sperm meets the egg. In the opinion of the supreme Court, it begins at birth.

Now, whose opinion should be imposed on the rest of society by force of law?

so you think its lifeless? Does something have life if it is alive or in other words can a living thing not have life?

but back to your poll, how can a liberal not be pro abortion when every person liberals promote is pro abortion. Liberals would NEVER put a pro life person on the SC bench, they probably would not vote for a pro life gov or senator either, Except in the south were there are very few liberals but many democrats and again I have said I know many pro life democrats, just no pro life liberals.

Please name for me some liberals who are pro life in government

so you think its lifeless? Does something have life if it is alive or in other words can a living thing not have life?

but back to your poll, how can a liberal not be pro abortion when every person liberals promote is pro abortion. Liberals would NEVER put a pro life person on the SC bench, they probably would not vote for a pro life gov or senator either, Except in the south were there are very few liberals but many democrats and again I have said I know many pro life democrats, just no pro life liberals.

Please name for me some liberals who are pro life in government

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4551.html

not that it matters, all you will do is just say any Dem who is Pro Life..is just a Dem, but not Liberal...because it will fit your view...

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4551.html

not that it matters, all you will do is just say any Dem who is Pro Life..is just a Dem, but not Liberal...because it will fit your view...

yeah they are all real liberals :) Alabama is full of flag burning pot smoking liberals It always has been :)

again

name one pro life liberal

Name the person, I will research them and find out if they are considered a liberal or not

The pro life democrat you name should get an f from the NRA, should advocate for higher taxes, bigger government, more spending, wanted to impeach President Bush, and possibly thinks our troops are terrorists and America is to blame for everything out there. Against the death penalty exc...

and of course endorses the right to burn flags and may have even burned a few themselves.

name one person like that who has it in them to give a crap about a babies right to not be slaughtered

yeah they are all real liberals :) Alabama is full of flag burning pot smoking liberals It always has been :)

again

name one pro life liberal

Name the person, I will research them and find out if they are considered a liberal or not

The pro life democrat you name should get an f from the NRA, should advocate for higher taxes, bigger government, more spending, wanted to impeach President Bush, and possibly thinks our troops are terrorists and America is to blame for everything out there. Against the death penalty exc...

and of course endorses the right to burn flags and may have even burned a few themselves.

name one person like that who has it in them to give a crap about a babies right to not be slaughtered

Again, I rest my case...only staw men can be liberals I guess...

Correct. The Constitution was designed to control the government, not the individual.

Conservatives want limits on individual liberty as well, just different ones. It is the Libertarians who espouse the purpose of government described in the Declaration of Independence: to safeguard our god given rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Can you please list just five examples of limits on individual liberty conservatives promote?

Can you please list just five examples of limits on individual liberty conservatives promote?

Warrantless wiretaps
asset forfeiture
the war on drugs
anti choice
anti gay marriage

Do you see no conflict in the philosophy of limited government that nonetheless decides who marries who, bypasses the fourth amendment, takes property without due process of law, decides what substances may or may not be ingested, and when a woman must carry a zygote to term?

Just one name of a known liberal in politics who is pro life

for Gods sakes pocket if there is one out there you should be able to name him or her

why so you can then just dismiss them as not liberal ? I don't know any of hand, and I dont know any pro choice Republicans off hand, because I don't care really..I don't check if people are pro choice or life..one way or the other. And I know there are some on both sides that don't fit your view that one must be one of the other if Liberal or conservative.

Also since when did the poll say, high profile? You can be liberal and Pro life...it does not mean you have a great chance at Elected office...but does not mean you can't be both. one of my professors was very pro life, and very liberal..

if I said I was Pro life and changed my mind, and changed nothing else...under your vote..I am not a liberal anymore...realy? what am I then?

why so you can then just dismiss them as not liberal ? I don't know any of hand, and I dont know any pro choice Republicans off hand, because I don't care really..I don't check if people are pro choice or life..one way or the other. And I know there are some on both sides that don't fit your view that one must be one of the other if Liberal or conservative.

Also since when did the poll say, high profile? You can be liberal and Pro life...it does not mean you have a great chance at Elected office...but does not mean you can't be both. one of my professors was very pro life, and very liberal..

if I said I was Pro life and changed my mind, and changed nothing else...under your vote..I am not a liberal anymore...realy? what am I then?

I think if there were a liberal in politics who were pro life we would all know about it.

you can not name a republican who is pro abortion?

I can

Top of the list is Rudy Giuliani who is not just pro abortion into the 3d or 4th month, this gem is ok with abortion for any reason up til your due date.

Olympia Snowe, republican Senator from Maine scores 83% by NARAL for her wonderful pro abortion voting record, she is very loved buy the left for this and many other liberal leaning votes. She is a democrats dream republican

Susan Collins The other Maine republican senator scores 83% by NARAL too.

Mike Castle the republican gem who just lost his panties in Delaware is also pro abortion.

Arnold republican the gov from Calif is pro abortion

I could go on, there are many pro republican senators who are pro abortion, but I can not nor can you name one single liberal who is pro life.

but again I know lots of moderate dems who are pro life serving in office and in my personal life, just not one single self described liberal who is pro life.

there is even a republican pac for pro abortion groups...

http://www.republicansforchoice.com/

Warrantless wiretaps
asset forfeiture
the war on drugs
anti choice
anti gay marriage

Do you see no conflict in the philosophy of limited government that nonetheless decides who marries who, bypasses the fourth amendment, takes property without due process of law, decides what substances may or may not be ingested, and when a woman must carry a zygote to term?

All the items you listed are not views solely held by conservatives and many conservatives do not hold those views. Plus you will find many non-conservatives agree with all five. But, your list is very enlightening into your lack of understanding - highly typical liberal response.

Regarding the baby murder example, has it ever occurred to a leftist like you that murdering a baby in the womb LIMITS the LIBERTY of the baby? I would guess not. To you, a baby is just an nonviable tissue mass. Sort of like a toe nail.

I think if there were a liberal in politics who were pro life we would all know about it.

you can not name a republican who is pro abortion?

I can

Top of the list is Rudy Giuliani who is not just pro abortion into the 3d or 4th month, this gem is ok with abortion for any reason up til your due date.

Olympia Snowe, republican Senator from Maine scores 83% by NARAL for her wonderful pro abortion voting record, she is very loved buy the left for this and many other liberal leaning votes. She is a democrats dream republican

Susan Collins The other Maine republican senator scores 83% by NARAL too.

Mike Castle the republican gem who just lost his panties in Delaware is also pro abortion.

Arnold republican the gov from Calif is pro abortion

I could go on, there are many pro republican senators who are pro abortion, but I can not nor can you name one single liberal who is pro life.

but again I know lots of moderate dems who are pro life serving in office and in my personal life, just not one single self described liberal who is pro life.

there is even a republican pac for pro abortion groups...

http://www.republicansforchoice.com/

actuly based on your posts before, those people are all Liberals anyway...Just republicans....

Heath Shuler (N.C.), Charlie Wilson (Ohio), Joe Donnelly (Ind.), Brad Ellsworth (Ind.), Baron Hill (Ind.), Jason Altmire (Pa.) and Chris Carney (Pa.) , Sen. Bob Casey Jr. ( penn) so there are a few...don't worry I am sure you will find some reason not to count them...

actuly based on your posts before, those people are all Liberals anyway...Just republicans....

Heath Shuler (N.C.), Charlie Wilson (Ohio), Joe Donnelly (Ind.), Brad Ellsworth (Ind.), Baron Hill (Ind.), Jason Altmire (Pa.) and Chris Carney (Pa.) , Sen. Bob Casey Jr. ( penn) so there are a few...don't worry I am sure you will find some reason not to count them...

yes, socially liberal republicans

ill take the names on your list and run them through the main tests

if they are for gun control, higher taxes, and all the other liberal things yet still pro life, I will admit I am wrong but if they run down the list like a blue dog democrat then you will still be wrong but wont admit it

Heath Shuler endorsed by the National Riffle Association. A man who was there when Pelosi "claimed" to hear a Tea Party member call a congressman the N word, yet Shuler who was there said he did not hear it. Shuler is also described as a BLUE DOG Democrat by the Weekly Standard (a Republican paper) wow he really sounds like a liberal to me!

Charlie Wilson, An A rating with the NRA and other gun groups, also endorsed by the NRA and has opposed ANY form of gun control. For a flat tax, Progress Ohio describes him as a blue dog democrat.

Joe Donnelly also endorsed by the NRA also against gun control also considered a blue dog democrat but this time by the huffington post :) kind of funny since he is an IND.

Brad Ellsworth who is described as a fiscally conservative Blue Dog by politics daily who is also pro guns.....and trying to win the seat of very very NON liberal Evan Bayh.

Baron Hill a SELF DESCRIBED BLUE DOG who says on his own website he is part of the blue dog coalition is also endorsed by the NRA

Jason Altmire, Is a Blue Dog Democrat, has a moderate voting record according to wiki and is complained about by the liberal groups as a problem being too far on the right...

Chris Carney is enough of a blue dog that salon has put an add out against him for being to "conservative"

Bob Casey Jr has an A with the NRA as well as being a self described Blue Dog and called a blue dog by the left

Do you really think a blue dog democrat is the same as a liberal?

I said in my post there are blue dog democrats who are pro life, I do not deny this and I am actually very glad for it. No one in your list is a liberal, they are complained about by the liberals and are accepted by many republicans

if you really want to stand by the names you posted as liberals you are going to have to explain to me what the hell a liberal is in your mind

Werbung:
Back