Nato opens second front in WW3

Stalin

As usual, the marxists are dead on the money.

Not even Stalin had two fronts to fight.

This is not going to end well.

the script that the WarParty's hacks are reading from....

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
As usual, the marxists are dead on the money.

Not even Stalin had two fronts to fight.

This is not going to end well.

the script that the WarParty's hacks are reading from....

Comrade Stalin
Yes stalin did he was fighting the nazis and the Russian people. Do you ge a couple extra bucks a month from putin for your posts ?

Stalin had the full support of the Russian people during ww2, apart from the usual fifth column.

Victory Day is still a massive event in Russia despite the attempts by Washington and their lickspittles to portray
the end of ww2 as an exclusive WarParty operation.

Initially the Ukrainians welcomed the Nazis until they found out the truth.

Sadly, there is still some residual collaborators around especially in the eastern territories but they
are being weeded out root and branch.

How sad..anyone who opposes WarParty fiat must be in the pay of the "enemy".

Comrade Stalin
Rooting out Nazis in the Donbass

Stalin had the full support of the Russian people during ww2, apart from the usual fifth column.

Victory Day is still a massive event in Russia despite the attempts by Washington and their lickspittles to portray
the end of ww2 as an exclusive WarParty operation.

Initially the Ukrainians welcomed the Nazis until they found out the truth.

Sadly, there is still some residual collaborators around especially in the eastern territories but they
are being weeded out root and branch.

How sad..anyone who opposes WarParty fiat must be in the pay of the "enemy".

Comrade Stalin
Rooting out Nazis in the Donbass
Russia sucks

I suppose you are one of those who consider Uncle Joe the same as Hitler, as proposed by neo-revisionist historian Robert Conquest.

Often touted as an "authority",Conquest was in fact a paid-up WarParty hack and worked for the infamous propaganda department IRD, which produced lies and slander to destroy people's revolutions all over the world. I imagine that he was part of the effort to keep the doomed Apartheid regime in power in South Africa

Comrade Stalin
Fighting spies and saboteurs in the Donbass

I suppose you are one of those who consider Uncle Joe the same as Hitler, as proposed by neo-revisionist historian Robert Conquest.

Often touted as an "authority",Conquest was in fact a paid-up WarParty hack and worked for the infamous propaganda department IRD, which produced lies and slander to destroy people's revolutions all over the world. I imagine that he was part of the effort to keep the doomed Apartheid regime in power in South Africa

Comrade Stalin
Fighting spies and saboteurs in the Donbass
I bet you were a boris and Natasha Badenov fan.And hated the Moose and squirrel .

The only cartoon show I watch is the US federal government ( all 3 branches )

Now it is the Lithuanians turn to try and punch well above their weight.

https://www.******/russia/557713-traffic-restrictions-to-be-reviewed/

As is now usual, the NATO nations are big talkers, but really only a collection of arms merchants.

The blockage will be lifted, I predict

Comrade Stalin
борьба с вредителями
Bonbass

The only cartoon show I watch is the US federal government ( all 3 branches )
Yea I bet commies think its funny .
What's funny os Russia has lost 81 jets to 39 of thiers .They are using American weapons.
Just think if a bunch of Ukraine Peasants and
hillbillies are kicking Russia's ass that bad just think what we would do to it.

Almost the entire world hates putin the pathic . And he will die soon my assassins or executed by hanging. I will celebrate that day.

Werbung:
Something special for dear @Stalin - a quote from Putin himself:

Question: Regarding NATO: are you ready to see the Baltic countries join NATO? And if they become NATO members what would it mean for Russia?

Vladimir Putin: Every country has the right to choose the way it ensures its security. This holds for the Baltic states as well.

Secondly, and more specifically. NATO is primarily a defensive bloc. I can only repeat what I have said several times. The enlargement of the bloc is supposed to improve international security and the security of its member countries.

Source: http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/21498

Back