Navarro's blistering 36-page report alleging Biden's outright voter fraud

2 years could turn into 20 years or more if the blindness of the leftist is permanent.

yeah, because democrats completely control every single local, state, and federal law enforcement agency.
hahahahah
hahahahah

why can't you morons find any credible evidence of a "massive" fraud involving multiple states? weird. lol

hey, the republicans even did a "forensic analysis" in arizona and had complete control of it and found...nothing.

just like every other audit and analysis.

duh

Werbung:
yeah, because democrats completely control every single local, state, and federal law enforcement agency.
hahahahah
hahahahah

why can't you morons find any credible evidence of a "massive" fraud involving multiple states? weird. lol

hey, the republicans even did a "forensic analysis" in arizona and had complete control of it and found...nothing.

just like every other audit and analysis.

duh
The evidence of fraud is extensive and clearly seen by unbiased Americans.

list names of credible, independent experts who agree with you. If the fraud is that "extensive" that should't be hard.
go for it!
Millions of Americans have seen clear evidence of fraud and millions of Americans admit they have not yet seen the evidence. None of that proves fraud did not occur or did not occur on a large scale.

Millions of Americans have seen clear evidence of fraud and millions of Americans admit they have not yet seen the evidence. None of that proves fraud did not occur or did not occur on a large scale.

point me to a a credible independent source of this "clear evidence" of fraud. lol

other than things like

A former Trump administration official now running for Congress in New Hampshire voted twice during the 2016 primary election season, potentially violating federal voting law and leaving him at odds with the Republican Party’s intense focus on “election integrity.”

Three members of The Villages, two of which are registered Republicans, were nabbed for allegedly casting two ballots last year

Republican lawmakers in Ohio pushing for more “safety and security” at the ballot box can now point to a clear example of voter fraud in the November 2020 presidential election.

Unfortunately for them, it involves another Republican.

Edward Snodgrass, who is a Porter Township trustee, has admitted to forging his dead father’s signature on an absentee ballot and then voting again as himself, court records and other sources revealed.

we all know republicans are lying cheaters so these examples don't surprise us :)

point me to a a credible independent source of this "clear evidence" of fraud. lol
The way leftists reject the facts and the sources I have posted here from well-established and respected publishers I am not convinced you are allowed by the leftist masters to even look at the material.

The way leftists reject the facts and the sources I have posted here from well-established and respected publishers I am not convinced you are allowed by the leftist masters to even look at the material.

i am convinced you are a moron, however.

post "well established and respected publishers", I dare you :)

ps - they have to be respected by credible people, not right wing morons :)

i am convinced you are a moron, however.

post "well established and respected publishers", I dare you :)

ps - they have to be respected by credible people, not right wing morons :)
I see. By "respected by credible people" what you mean is "approved by radical leftist democrats."

I see. By "respected by credible people" what you mean is "approved by radical leftist democrats."
Listen. You and every republican have had their chance to prove the fraud. Not one court challenge stuck but yet you think you have proof of something and grind away attempting to convince some of your youthful exuberance and blatant ignorance.

You peddling a pathetic lie and even top gophers are admitting there was no fraud. Wake up to yourself. Youre as ignorant as a stump. Your petulance is beginning to annoy.

Listen. You and every republican have had their chance to prove the fraud. Not one court challenge stuck but yet you think you have proof of something and grind away attempting to convince some of your youthful exuberance and blatant ignorance.

You peddling a pathetic lie and even top gophers are admitting there was no fraud. Wake up to yourself. Youre as ignorant as a stump. Your petulance is beginning to annoy.
Courts refused to take up the hot potato issue of voter fraud for multiple reasons, not one of which was because courts proved for a fact that no fraud was committed.

Courts refused to take up the hot potato issue of voter fraud for multiple reasons, not one of which was because courts proved for a fact that no fraud was committed.

courts took up the issue. duh they ruled against it because they didn't see credible evidence.
btw courts don't PROVE something, that's not how courts work, nimrod. Its the job of the plaintiff to PROVE they are right. duh and republican morons failed spectacularly!

here's one example: "
A Maricopa County Superior Court judge denied Friday a Republican-backed request to nullify Arizona’s election results and grant President Donald Trump, who lost in the official vote count, the state’s 11 electoral college votes.

President-elect Joe Biden won the election in Arizona by about 10,500 votes.

Judge Randall Warner said there is neither evidence of fraud, misconduct, an erroneous vote count nor illegal votes in the 2020 election results in Maricopa County.

A months-long Republican investigation into Michigan’s 2020 election uncovered no evidence of widespread fraud and concluded Wednesday with a recommendation the attorney general investigate those who made false claims for "personal gain."

The 35-page report prepared by Sen. Ed McBroom, R-Vulcan, dives deep to debunk conspiracy theories perpetuated by former President Donald Trump and some of his supporters in the wake of the Michigan election, which Democratic President Joe Biden won by 154,188 votes.

A Michigan judge has denied a petition to block the certification of the 2020 election results in the heavily Democratic county that is home to Detroit, another legal setback for the Trump campaign, which has similar cases in several states.

The Michigan lawsuit, brought by two Republican poll challengers who leveled unfounded allegations of fraud -- not the campaign itself -- had also sought an independent audit of the election, which the judge also rejected.

The campaign did, however, attach this entire lawsuit as evidence of fraud in its own lawsuit filed in the state this week. It is not clear how this will affect their case, which a judge has yet to hear.

Chief Judge Timothy M. Kenny described the plaintiff’s "interpretation" of events on Election Day as "incorrect and not credible."

A Wisconsin judge said Thursday that a Republican-ordered, taxpayer-funded investigation into the 2020 election found “absolutely no evidence of election fraud,” but did reveal contempt for the state’s open records law by Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and a former state Supreme Court justice he hired.

A highly anticipated nonpartisan audit of the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin released Friday did not identify any widespread fraud in the battleground state, which a key Republican legislative leader said shows its elections are “safe and secure.”

Conservative Justice Brian Hagendorn, in the court’s ruling, called the campaign’s challenge to one category of ballots involving indefinitely confined “meritless on its face,” while other challenges were brought too late.
In a concurring opinion, Justices Rebecca Frank Dallet and Jill J. Karofsky, noted that “nothing could be further from the truth” than Trump’s claims of voter fraud in Wisconsin, and they affirmed the lower court ruling that “found no evidence of any fraud.”

Werbung:

The evidence has been flatly rejected by democrats and leftists who claim no fraud took place in spite of what the evidence shows. Democrats do not prove the ballots were legitimate, they just rely on counters to claim without proof that the votes were legitimate. Democrats also totally control access to voting machines that recorded anomalies and will not allow investigators not approved by the democrat party to examine the machines. That sort of monopolistic control of national voting equipment by one party, particularly the political party that sponsored widespread violence and destruction in the 2020 riots, that is under suspicion of having committed voter fraud should not be allowed.

Back