Navy seals who rescued the aid workers must be terrified

Werbung:
And to help you out...

Proving non-existence is logically impossible but for rational people there is no need as the onus is on those asserting existence to prove it

Proving existence is logically possible but often difficult.

Especially when the subject doesn't exist

Like god or evidence that the seals killed OBL

And to help you out...

Proving non-existence is logically impossible but for rational people there is no need as the onus is on those asserting existence to prove it

Proving existence is logically possible but often difficult.

Especially when the subject doesn't exist

Like god or evidence that the seals killed OBL

hmmm is this why you chose to claim positions of non-existent things so as to relieve yourself of any need to justify them ?

Ohhhhh does it really have to be this hard?

Lots of people assert god exists. I challenge that and point out the many ludicrous utterances that are made by the holders of this opinion.

Many people believe the seals killed OBL and again I challenge this idiotic idea.

You never see me, out of he blue posting the assertion that xyz doesn't exist

Sorry to ask but are you really this stupid?

Lots of people assert god exists. I challenge that and point out the many ludicrous utterances that are made by the holders of this opinion.

Many people believe the seals killed OBL and again I challenge this idiotic idea.

And yet, you did post that the Seals didn't kill OBL. What other negatives would you like to assert? Did the attack of 9/11 not happen? Did we not land on the moon? Was Martin Luther's diet of worms not just a disgusting eating disorder?

Yes, I made that last one up. Funny, wasn't it?

But I only challenged the idea that the seals killed OBL after the US military lied that they had

Now, if the US had never claimed it and I denied something that had not been claimed you would have a point

But I didn't

And you don't

you select positions here that require proving a negative. careful asking questions regarding intelligence lest you be called on for living in a glass house.

Chewbacca defense​

The Chewbacca defense is a legal strategy used in episode 27 of South Park, "Chef Aid", which premiered on October 7, 1998, as the fourteenth episode of the second season. The aim of the argument is deliberately to confuse the jury by making use of the fallacy known as ignoratio elenchi, or a red herring.​
...​
In the satire's original defense, the fictional Cochran started by stating that Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. After stating that this statement "does not make sense", Cochran continues to connect the senselessness of his own statement to the actual case, implying that it is equally senseless. His closing argument "If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit" is lampooning the actual Cochran's original "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit"​

Here's a way out blog that supports dawkinsrocks' theme:

Dead Men Don’t Talk: US Navy Seals Destroyed to Cover Up Washington’s Bin Laden Execution Hoax?

It was written by, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts the same Dr. Paul Craig Roberts who also wrote:

We Have a Republican Party That Is a Gestapo Party

However, there is also this little bit of interesting information:

The headline of this posting has been corrected and this note added to reflect the fact that many of the crash victims were members of the same Navy SEAL unit that killed Osama bin Laden, and that they were not the actual Navy SEALs who killed bin Laden.

Not that any of the above will convince a true, blue, conspiracy theorist of course, but I offer it here anyway.

Here's a way out blog that supports dawkinsrocks' theme:

Dead Men Don’t Talk: US Navy Seals Destroyed to Cover Up Washington’s Bin Laden Execution Hoax?

It was written by, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts the same Dr. Paul Craig Roberts who also wrote:

We Have a Republican Party That Is a Gestapo Party

However, there is also this little bit of interesting information:

Not that any of the above will convince a true, blue, conspiracy theorist of course, but I offer it here anyway.

nice attempt, I wish you luck.

Werbung:
Ahhh you have found a website that supports your view

Well, I'm stuffed aren't I?

Of course in the spirit of consistency you must now agree that the US did not land on the moon, you can make your penis grow by taking these amazing pills and that GWB is an intellectual.

Back