Navy seals who rescued the aid workers must be terrified

Actually the more I think about the official narrative the more ridiculous it sounds

We are expected to believe that immediately after killing America's most wanted man for the commission of the biggest attack on US soil the seals priority was to give OBL a quick burial according to Islamic tradition.

Come on guys...how utterly ridiculous is that?

Werbung:
Those guys are heroes man

I bet they could even kill a Vietnamese peasant woman
Well, they did get OBL. If a Vietnamese peasant woman were to launch an attack on the US, I don't doubt that they could get her too. Of course, the WCT would be that the Vietnamese peasant woman had already died, that the Seals were lying about having killed her, and that the seal team was killed to shut them up.

Except... if they were lying about the incident in the first place, why would they have to be killed to shut them up? Aren't they in on the joke?

You have no evidence

The official story is ridiculous

The source is discredited

On planet sane this is enough to make one deeply suspicious

On the planet you live on it constitutes proof of yet more US heroics

Actually the more I think about the official narrative the more ridiculous it sounds

We are expected to believe that immediately after killing America's most wanted man for the commission of the biggest attack on US soil the seals priority was to give OBL a quick burial according to Islamic tradition.

Come on guys...how utterly ridiculous is that?

well you do need to consider that the C-I-C was watching and on the phone to micromanage as needed.

Well, they did get OBL. If a Vietnamese peasant woman were to launch an attack on the US, I don't doubt that they could get her too. Of course, the WCT would be that the Vietnamese peasant woman had already died, that the Seals were lying about having killed her, and that the seal team was killed to shut them up.

Except... if they were lying about the incident in the first place, why would they have to be killed to shut them up? Aren't they in on the joke?

yur killing the buzz P...

The C-I-C watching?

You mean those shots of a group of people in the Whitehouse looking concernedly at......

You can't see what they are looking at

0/10 for evidentiality dog

The C-I-C watching?

You mean those shots of a group of people in the Whitehouse looking concernedly at......

You can't see what they are looking at

0/10 for evidentiality dog

you suggested that the seals had a priority I'm just pointing out who establishes their priorities.

Werbung:
Back