New Jersey the communist state

If you are working for a boss in an unequal economy than the blame lies with those who prevent you advancing. It is not always your fault you do not get a rise in pay or a better job.

Yes it is your fault. If some boss just is determined to impede you, you can go elsewhere.

Everybody demand contributes to the cost of living not just the very rich.

I'm afraid I do not understand this sentence. But if you believe that the very rich do not contribute to the economy you are gravely mistaken.

Werbung:
Dodtower, Not everybody can just change jobs. Sometimes you stay because you have to. Even if you had a choice you might prefer to stay in a profession with few bosses and little promotion.

All I am saying that it is not only the rich that add to consumption but the middle and lower classes. The rich save more than spend but do contribute to the economy .

If you are working for a boss in an unequal economy than the blame lies with those who prevent you advancing. It is not always your fault you do not get a rise in pay or a better job.
You said:
They see the high wages of those at the top and say as they can never reach this level and give up.
If "they" give up, then the fault lies with them and nobody else. Moving the goalpost to now claim that someone else is holding them back is fallacious, as you have not addressed the original point.

Everybody demand contributes to the cost of living not just the very rich.
I believe you're on record as saying recessions are caused by a drop in demand. So if you believe a drop in demand causes recessions, but an increase in demand (a good economy) causes the cost of living to go up, that's quite a catch 22. You've painted yourself into a corner here... o_O

Dodtower, Not everybody can just change jobs. Sometimes you stay because you have to. Even if you had a choice you might prefer to stay in a profession with few bosses and little promotion.

yes and that is their choice to eschew advancement for other priorities. not an external impediment.

All I am saying that it is not only the rich that add to consumption but the middle and lower classes. The rich save more than spend but do contribute to the economy .

true. you seemed to be suggesting that they did not. but remember, they don't "save", they invest. and that investment is the capital that fuels the economy.

In times of recession spending not saving is required. The rich mainly save but the poor spend. That why any stimulate is best given to the poor or middle class.

Gipper and Dogtower, Yesterday it was announced that our GDP had gone up 1.3% last quarter making it 4.3% for the years . This is the highest in the developed world. Although business spending help even our private consumption also went up. Our unemployment rate is 5.1 %. Is his a declining economy. Exports of natural resources to China are not the only reason we avoided the recession.

Gipper and Dogtower, Yesterday it was announced that our GDP had gone up 1.3% last quarter making it 4.3% for the years . This is the highest in the developed world. Although business spending help even our private consumption also went up. Our unemployment rate is 5.1 %. Is his a declining economy. Exports of natural resources to China are not the only reason we avoided the recession.

check this out reset the start date on the graph to say 1975 and tell me what your trend is.

Dogtower the Table you show indicates that the Australian GDp varies over the last few years. But only one year was it falling and then only 0.3. There can be no overall trend in the volatile world economic conditions but at least in Australia it is positive.

Attachments

• World GDP.jpg
    World GDP.jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 1
Dogtower the Table you show indicates that the Australian GDp varies over the last few years. But only one year was it falling and then only 0.3. There can be no overall trend in the volatile world economic conditions but at least in Australia it is positive.

as I said, extend the time span and note the overall trajectory. or dont.

Werbung:
Back