No chickenhawk screech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww - did the nation neglect you as a vet?? Is that why you are indulging in this embarassing whimper-fest? :D

The issue isn't only the cost - it's that the election-year gimmick bill would decrease the ranks in the middle of two wars. Can you debate that issue? No, you can't - what you do is whimper and rant. Watch now folks - Vietshellshock is about to whimper and rant.

Listen you no-account little punk assed moron you, I am speaking up for veterans of THIS war in Iraq, and the war in Afghanistan. I never had any problem getting the educational benefits I was entitled to, or dealing with the kinds of problems like missing limbs and other "slight" medical problems, that these guys are facing now.This isn't about me. I think they are getting the shaft, and i am standing up for them. Do you know any veterans of this war? I doubt it. You're not fit to scrape the **** off their combat boots, chickenhawk junior grade..

I'll "shellshock" YOU, you sorry assed impersonater of a useful human being.

you really ARE the village idiot, aren't you?

That's why the average garden-variety punk like you needs to get his cowardly ass down to the local recruiting station and sign up, since you "support" the Iraq war so much.Further, that is why I am for a return to the draft, precisely to give overgrown juvies a chance to make some use of themselves.You would no doubt make damned good "cannon fodder." Is that enough "rebuttal" for ya there, "butthead?" HAHAHAHAHA.,as you would so intelligently respond..:cool: You woudn't last a week in a combat zone, BOY. You'd be whining for your mommy, like the wet-nursing pup you are.

So pups like you need to get out of the way, and let the big dogs play. BOY.:D

Vietvet - were you injured in the vietnam war?

Werbung:
It would be great if you boys could revert to a serious debate.....its an issue worth sensible debate not a schoolyard bun fight!

Oh, I'm always happy to get into a sensible debate. but when you have an immature punk stirring up bs, refusing to debate in a respectful way, this is what happens. If it were up to me, he wouldn't be allowed to do what he does. But, I'm not the moderator.

Vietvet - what unit were you in in vietnam? What battles were you in?

That's none of your damned business, and what ELSE can I do for you? I was there, and if you don't want to believe it, that's your problem, chickenhawk boy..

That's none of your damned business, and what ELSE can I do for you? I was there, and if you don't want to believe it, that's your problem, chickenhawk boy..

Let me guess - The Eighth Emergency Shoe Repair Battalion in saigon. :D

Let me guess - The Eighth Emergency Shoe Repair Battalion in saigon. :D

And you? Just what in the hell have you ever done in your life, you little pissant, you?

Let's see, when did you say you were going to sign up for military service? Guess I missed the announcement.

Oh, that's right, you've got to grow a couple of balls first, sorry..

And you? Just what in the hell have you ever done in your life, you little pissant, you?

Let's see, when did you say you were going to sign up for military service? Guess I missed the announcement.

Oh, that's right, you've got to grow a couple of balls first, sorry..

What war should I sign up for? Too late for the war you lost in vietnam. Probably a democrat will surrender to the enemy for this one.

scared0016.gif

Room getting kinda' moody. :)

Werbung:
All right, gentlemen, that's enough. I'm locking this thread and you're both getting infraction points. Play nice next time.

Not you, Here We Go, the above is directed to Libsmasher and Vietvet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back