No Free Speech Here

So yeah, you were wrong, it was vyos mum you were insulting, not mine. My mother is in perfect health, and so the immature comments dont really bother me, but I can perfectly understand that vyo takes it a bit more offensivley.

Armchair, you used to have a decent input in discussions, and now you just surf around trolling. If your not here to debate politics, go somewhere else please.

does this mean were not friends anymore?

Werbung:
I haven't heard of anything in the pipeline. The violence may have stopped, but the sentiment is still going to take a while to die down. The republic of Ireland has joined the Euro, and Northern ireland hasn't, little things like that don't look encouraging.

Well what about the Scots and Welsh, I have always heard they are nothing but outcast englishmen. Is this true? ;)

Ive heard the only truly good English folks now live in Quebec? Surely that isnt true is it?

Also, how come David Beckham...soccer guy....what the hell is he playing in America for?

Also, American football played a game in London last Sunday...were you there?

Haha I don't really watch NFL, its just bastardised rugby to be honest! :)

David Beckham used to be far better, but he was always somewhat overrated just because he could curl a free kick.

Do you lot like soccer, has he made the game bigger? Its a fantastic game, but it just doesn't have the same scorelines as b-ball.

Haha I don't really watch NFL, its just bastardised rugby to be honest!
Yeah Im quite familiar with Rugby. I dont deny thier toughness. This whole thing about American football players not being tough because of the pads is hogwash. The pads prevent players from literally being killed.
Id like to see some rugby players make a crossing route over the middle and see what happens when a linebacker hits em.
Do you lot like soccer, has he made the game bigger? Its a fantastic game, but it just doesn't have the same scorelines as b-ball.
I like soccer. I played quite a bit as a kid actually. I just dont follow it that closely. It is a fun game to play. Watching it though on TV doesnt have a ton of appeal to me. I love me a good soccer riot though. Now those are fun to watch.
Has Beckham changed the game in America? Not sure. I dont follow MLS.
As for basketball, I dont follow it at all. I grew up and still play ice hockey.
I like watching it on TV as well. It just doesnt translate very well to TV unless you know what is going on. Seeing hockey in person, especially at the top level, is amazing. So fast and smooth. You can see the entire rink at once and arent trying to follow the game through a straw. Similar to soccer on TV actually.

Yeah Im quite familiar with Rugby. I dont deny thier toughness. This whole thing about American football players not being tough because of the pads is hogwash. The pads prevent players from literally being killed.
Id like to see some rugby players make a crossing route over the middle and see what happens when a linebacker hits em. [\QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree that NFL players aren't weaklings or anything lol. However, I think a rugby player in pads would be pretty ****ing fearsome on their level. What I don't like is some of the rules, not the people who play it. My brother is a rugby fanatic, I think its OK. I prefer soccer (the ORIGINAL football)

Haha I don't really watch NFL, its just bastardised rugby to be honest! :)

David Beckham used to be far better, but he was always somewhat overrated just because he could curl a free kick.

I like soccer, being a big Arsenal supporter, I watch the English Premier League every weekend. I can see why it is the most popular sport in the world.

Top of the table for you then. Thing about me is that the Premier League has the highest quality matches in the world, but I watch the games on an individual basis because the table bores me.
Its only going to be Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd or with an outside chance Liverpool winning the title. I'd rather follow the Championship (next league down), by the end of the season, the top 7 tend to have 3 points between them and its truely great entertainmant.

By the way, I support Wycombe Wanderers, not the worlds greatest team by a long shot...

Its only going to be Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd or with an outside chance Liverpool winning the title. I'd rather follow the Championship (next league down), by the end of the season, the top 7 tend to have 3 points between them and its truely great entertainmant.

I think is part of the appeal of college sports here. I much prefer college basketball to the NBA. Its the same rules, but the game is different.
Same goes in all college vs pro sports.
Interesting to note that the biggest stadiums in America are college football stadiums first. I like pro-football but college is more exciting and dramatic plays. It isnt so polished.

yeah, I think we're going along the same lines here. The quality is better at the highest level, but the entertainment is in a different form at the lower leagues.

So whats the deal with the Parliment. I watch it once in awhile on Cspan. That stuff is damn funny. All the shouting, name calling and interuptions. Much more chaotic than Congress. Do you like that system. Brits dont have a real election for thier Prime Minister. Would you rather you did?

Haha yeah a bit of old school heckling is always a good laugh. Um, I wouldn't mind voting for my own prime minister, but English politicis is very bizzare at the moment.

Labour was supposed to be the left wing, working mans party, but now its more right wing, trying to control peoples lives too, that the Conservative party. The conservative party seem to actual value peoples personal freedoms a bit.

I suppose I would like to vote my own prime minister in, but I can't see that changing any time soon.

Werbung:
Haha yeah a bit of old school heckling is always a good laugh. Um, I wouldn't mind voting for my own prime minister, but English politicis is very bizzare at the moment.

Labour was supposed to be the left wing, working mans party, but now its more right wing, trying to control peoples lives too, that the Conservative party. The conservative party seem to actual value peoples personal freedoms a bit.

I suppose I would like to vote my own prime minister in, but I can't see that changing any time soon.

I would agree, changing the sytem isnt even a reality. Just curious if that is something even thought about there.

OK, to continue my poking fun at the UK. I gotta say this. The English accent. It cracks me up sometimes. British people often narrate our nature shows and they sound intelligent, and nerdy. They could make a Steveox post sound logical on the accent alone.
Then I hear Lennox Lewis former heavyweight champ of the world and could surely kill me with a single blow. I hear him talk and think to myself....yeah I could take him.

Back