No Free Speech Here

Top of the table for you then. Thing about me is that the Premier League has the highest quality matches in the world, but I watch the games on an individual basis because the table bores me.
Its only going to be Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd or with an outside chance Liverpool winning the title. I'd rather follow the Championship (next league down), by the end of the season, the top 7 tend to have 3 points between them and its truely great entertainmant.

By the way, I support Wycombe Wanderers, not the worlds greatest team by a long shot...
Big game this weekend, Man U at the Emirates. Wenger has a great eye for young talent, but I still question whether they can stay with Man U and Chelsea over the long haul. Hopefully this weekend will answer some of those questions. Arsenal dominated the game on Sunday at Anfield, deserved much better than a draw.

Werbung:
I would agree, changing the sytem isnt even a reality. Just curious if that is something even thought about there.

OK, to continue my poking fun at the UK. I gotta say this. The English accent. It cracks me up sometimes. British people often narrate our nature shows and they sound intelligent, and nerdy. They could make a Steveox post sound logical on the accent alone.
Then I hear Lennox Lewis former heavyweight champ of the world and could surely kill me with a single blow. I hear him talk and think to myself....yeah I could take him.

Haha I really want to clear this up.

England has probably more diversity in its accents than America. The accent you hear when English people turn up on Friends or some other TV program is not how ANYONE in England speaks.

This is an actor (including the voice), but a VERY good one, and I'm being deadly serious. In the UK we have chavs, you may have heard of them, and they honestly do this. People thought this was serious for a while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkLWPL0YENc

Big game this weekend, Man U at the Emirates. Wenger has a great eye for young talent, but I still question whether they can stay with Man U and Chelsea over the long haul. Hopefully this weekend will answer some of those questions. Arsenal dominated the game on Sunday at Anfield, deserved much better than a draw.

BIG UP Man United. I think Arsenal have fantastic potential talent, but I support United, so...

As long as Chelsea don't win I dont really care though. As I've already said, my real love is the mighty Wycombe Wanderers.

Wrong wrong wrong. It just doesn't have enough points being scored per second to satisfy a lot of Americans :D

It's just not very entertaining. The only part worth watching is when the commentator yells "GOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!" That's mildly entertaining. Other than that, the most exciting part is when the ball goes out of bounds.

Haha each to their own. Out of interest, what is the most boring sport, and what is your favourite?

The most boring would have to be something like competitive hopscotch. I honestly didn't have something in mind when I called soccer the second most boring but there has to be something worse. Perhpas women's curling?

At any rate, my favorite is pro-baseball, followed closely by college basketball and then college football.

American football, corrupted rugby.
Baseball, corrupted cricket.

haha, no just joking.

Enjoy a spot of cricket by any chance? I don't play it, but on a lazy day it keeps you entertained for hours.

haha, no just joking.

Enjoy a spot of cricket by any chance? I don't play it, but on a lazy day it keeps you entertained for hours.

Whatever you say. I actually did attempt to play cricket once in high school. It's kind of a funny story.

I was down in the Caribbean with some friends and we saw these guys playing on the beach. Being a cocky high school baseball player, I made a bet with a lady friend that I could go play and be just as good as any of them. Little did I know how hard that damned square handle is to maintain a hold of and with my first (violent) swing the bat flew into the ocean. I couldn't make this up.

haha, no just joking.

On my several trips to Australia I was able to gain a certain tolerance for cricket. It took plenty of explanation on behalf of some local friends I have down there.
Cricket, for when you want to get drunk and have something in the background while your doing it.

Whatever you say. I actually did attempt to play cricket once in high school. It's kind of a funny story.

I was down in the Caribbean with some friends and we saw these guys playing on the beach. Being a cocky high school baseball player, I made a bet with a lady friend that I could go play and be just as good as any of them. Little did I know how hard that damned square handle is to maintain a hold of and with my first (violent) swing the bat flew into the ocean. I couldn't make this up.

I dont dout the story you tell. I had a chance to goof around with a bat at the wickets a few times. I did manage to get ahold of a few for far drives. That whole hitting it off the bounce thing took some getting used to.
I had more trouble trying to learn how to bowl(pitch) How in the F*ck are you supposed to throw a ball without bending your elbow. I was throwing strikes like mad with baseball rules. Just stumpin em.

Ohh Mate. that doesnt count, you cant bend your elbow when you bowl. I tried the motion as taught. Nah way.

You obviously have not been exposed to the Premiership, the Champions League, or the World Cup for that matter. The NFL used to be my favorite sport, I'm still a big 49er fan, but there is nothing like the real football.

I dont disagree. Just wanted to update you. Hotshot lawyer claimed his win. His client was only convicted on three of 4 federal felonies accused of.

http://www.adn.com/news/politics/fbi/kohring/story/9418965p-9335214c.html

3 of 5 have gone down.

Werbung:
BIG UP Man United. I think Arsenal have fantastic potential talent, but I support United, so...

As long as Chelsea don't win I dont really care though. As I've already said, my real love is the mighty Wycombe Wanderers.
The Gunners, arguably, have the best young talent in the world. Who would have thought that after selling Henry they would actually improve, all do to Arsene Wenger. They just play beautiful football. I agree with you on Chelsea, Abramovich's efforts to buy the title sicken me. I was actually glad to see Man U replace them at the top last year. I just checked, Wycombe is down in League 2, how many supporters turn out to one of their matches?

Back