No Such Thing As Separation of Church And State ?

Werbung:
Translation--- I don’t want people to kill their unborn children. Agreed on this

but again... what proof do you have that Christians are forcing women into the sex slave trade??

Are you in South Carolina?

I am out here in civilization. You want to prevent abortion, right? For whom - men? Stop posturing and writing drivel! You want to enslave women, and bloody well you know it. I live out here and don't have to pretend you are other than bullies.

I am out here in civilization. You want to prevent abortion, right? For whom - men? Stop posturing and writing drivel! You want to enslave women, and bloody well you know it. I live out here and don't have to pretend you are other than bullies.
So.... you basically refuse to answer the question. Ok

Typical!

So.... you basically refuse to answer the question. Ok

Typical!

What question was that? You believe in forced childbearing, so you are some sort of nazi, I suppose. What else would you call yourself, altkampfer?

What question was that? You believe in forced childbearing, so you are some sort of nazi, I suppose. What else would you call yourself, altkampfer?
Sex slaves. You said Christians were forcing sex slaves twice, once to me then once to Cruella and have been asked 3 times to explain how Christians are forcing sex slaves but instead you keep going back to abortion even when I have twice agreed with you that I do think abortion is wrong.

So… lets make this easy

I think abortion is wrong, you are right. We are in agreement that I think abortion is wrong

Now please can you explain how Christians are forcing women to be sex slaves?

Sex slaves. You said Christians were forcing sex slaves twice, once to me then once to Cruella and have been asked 3 times to explain how Christians are forcing sex slaves but instead you keep going back to abortion even when I have twice agreed with you that I do think abortion is wrong.

So… lets make this easy

I think abortion is wrong, you are right. We are in agreement that I think abortion is wrong

Now please can you explain how Christians are forcing women to be sex slaves?

If you force people to have babies they are sex-slaves, surely? What sort of slaves do you call them amongst your AntiChristian gang? I think the removal of a part of a female, something that couldn't live on its own, is the business of the person concerned, whereas you believe in taking over her body, right? I think that is quite peculiarly disgusting.

We have people who believe that abortion is immoral. This is a belief based on religion.
Others believe that forcing a pregnant woman to bear the child is immoral. This, too, is a religious belief of sorts.
Since we have religious liberty in this country, everyone can act according to their own religious beliefs. The government doesn't get to decide whether abortion is or is not immoral. It is an individual decision, just as it should be.

If you force people to have babies they are sex-slaves, surely? What sort of slaves do you call them amongst your AntiChristian gang? I think the removal of a part of a female, something that couldn't live on its own, is the business of the person concerned, whereas you believe in taking over her body, right? I think that is quite peculiarly disgusting.
A sex slave is someone who is forced to have sex isn't it?

Werbung:

just admit you made an insupportable post and move on. this.is.embarrasing.

Back