Obama and Hillary to campaign together

Popeye

From TPM:

The Obama campaign has just announced that the presumptive nominee will be campaigning next Friday, June 27, with a very special guest: Hillary Clinton, who has been urging her supporters to unite behind Obama.

This is great news for all REAL Democrats and it signals that Clinton is willing to do her part to elect Obama the next POTUS. Regardless of the outcome of the election I think Hillary realizes that her future within the party depends upon her doing the right thing.

Werbung:
From TPM:

This is great news for all REAL Democrats and it signals that Clinton is willing to do her part to elect Obama the next POTUS. Regardless of the outcome of the election I think Hillary realizes that her future within the party depends upon her doing the right thing.

Translation: A former first lady has lowered herself to butt-kissing an incompetent cult leader so that she can get whatever crumbs are thrown her way. As much as I detest Hillary, I still am empathetically embarassed for her. And "POTUS"??? Can't you spare four more letters and say "president"?

Translation: A former first lady has lowered herself to butt-kissing an incompetent cult leader so that she can get whatever crumbs are thrown her way. As much as I detest Hillary, I still am empathetic ally embarassed for her. And "POTUS"??? Can't you spare four more letters and say "president"?

Translation: You don't like it because you know it will help unite the party thus giving Obama a better chance of victory in Nov. Can't you make an effort to even spell "embarrassed" correctly ? I would think you should be well acquainted with the word.

Translation: You don't like it because you know it will help unite the party thus giving Obama a better chance of victory in Nov. Can't you make an effort to even spell "embarrassed" correctly ? I would think you should be well acquainted with the word.

People who use such ugly concoctions as "POTUS" shouldn't lecture others about typos. :D

Where the hell is the RNC? Now they should be running Hillary quotes about Obama:

Lifting whole passages from someone else's speeches is not change you can believe in, it's change you can Xerox.

Accusing Barack Obama of plagiarism at debate in Texas, February 21, 2008.

I thought that was irresponsible and frankly naive.

Attacking Barack Obama's statement that he would be prepared to meet the leaders of Iran, Syria, Cuba, North Korea and Venezuela in his first year in office, July 24, 2007.

Where the hell is the RNC? Now they should be running Hillary quotes about Obama:

because those worked so well for her? I am sure CLinton is shamed that you do not supporter her helping the party. She realy was hoping to please the Right wing hacks :)

Its about time she started to wake up and see the real world where she lost and its time to help the party. But I know you want her to start some splinter run or something, just to split the vote as its most likey based on history , the only way McCain can win.

I just read this on the L.A. Times; and my jaw just dropped:eek:

I can't believe it!!! I guess this is what paying off her 30 million campaing debt would do....:mad:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/barack-obama-hi.html

She does have a lot of debt but look at the bright side. She is making Obama pay it. so all the Obama supporters who donate money to him, the ones who loathe Hillary, ARE STUCK PAYING OFF HER DEBT!

So, just call it devine justice. I hope the Obamabots pay off all of her debt then some how she snags the nomination at the convention.

that would be double devine justice, and I would have a big laugh :D

Werbung:
She does have a lot of debt but look at the bright side. She is making Obama pay it. so all the Obama supporters who donate money to him, the ones who loathe Hillary, ARE STUCK PAYING OFF HER DEBT!

So, just call it devine justice. I hope the Obamabots pay off all of her debt then some how she snags the nomination at the convention.

that would be double devine justice, and I would have a big laugh :D

Not true...

None of the money that's Obama has raised will go to Hillary's debt. They will be doing some fund raising together now to help pay off her debt.

I'm glad Obama has so much grass roots support and he's got so much money in the bank to fight the Radical Right this time. For the first time in a long time the Dems have the fund raising advantage... and mostly by small dollar amount contributors... :) a whole big lot of small dollar contributors!!! :)

WE WANT BARACK!!! and Hillary supporters are all family to us!

Back