Obama signs Exec Order for bureaucracy to set racial quotas for school disciplinary actions

Little-Acorn

Yes, yet another bureaucracy. Appaently the President thinks we don't have enough of them.

The EO is full of page after page of flowery language talking about how wonderfult the results of it will be - typical of liberal decrees the world over. Woven into the usual vague statements that the new bureaucracy will watch over theing, make regular reports, etc., are a few statements to the effect that it will make sure that school disciplinary measure are not "disproportionately" given to blacks.

If Obama trying to say that black sttudents are punished more because they are black? Or punished more because they misbehave more? If the former, does he have any particular evidence to back up the assertion? And if it's NOT the former, then why on earth is he establishing a quota for disciplinary actions?

This sounds to me like nothing more than another attempt to recite the usual talking point that whitey is out to get black people (no evidence given) and that government will dial back the punishment on black people whether they deserve it or not... vote for me.

The text of the Executive Order, signed on July 26, 2012, can be found at:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-initiative-educational-excellence-african-am

Werbung:
Yes, yet another bureaucracy. Appaently the President thinks we don't have enough of them.

The EO is full of page after page of flowery language talking about how wonderfult the results of it will be - typical of liberal decrees the world over. Woven into the usual vague statements that the new bureaucracy will watch over theing, make regular reports, etc., are a few statements to the effect that it will make sure that school disciplinary measure are not "disproportionately" given to blacks.

If Obama trying to say that black sttudents are punished more because they are black? Or punished more because they misbehave more? If the former, does he have any particular evidence to back up the assertion? And if it's NOT the former, then why on earth is he establishing a quota for disciplinary actions?

This sounds to me like nothing more than another attempt to recite the usual talking point that whitey is out to get black people (no evidence given) and that government will dial back the punishment on black people whether they deserve it or not... vote for me.

The text of the Executive Order, signed on July 26, 2012, can be found at:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-initiative-educational-excellence-african-am

I have it on the best authority from liberal friends--all these accusations are a frame-up on behavior.

They further elaborated that NOT A SINGLE TIME had any black man or woman in this nation every actually committed a crime.
100% frame-ups!

It is disgusting--the prejudice.

He's needs to visit the L.A. city schools to find out who NEEDS discipline.

its temporary, dont panic. cant pretend black scholastic under achievement has anything to do with the school systems forever. ask Bill Cosby.

its temporary, dont panic. cant pretend black scholastic under achievement has anything to do with the school systems forever. ask Bill Cosby.

Why don't they ever address the real problems in those communities? Obama could have made a REAL difference if he would have tackled those REAL issues.

Why don't they ever address the real problems in those communities? Obama could have made a REAL difference if he would have tackled those REAL issues.

they form an indictment of liberalism and how can he accept that ? he DID actually validate what Cosby pointed out but dropped that quickly as the black community demanded and lib protocol dictated.

He's needs to visit the L.A. city schools to find out who NEEDS discipline.

My old friend of 50 years taught school for 32 years in south central L.A.
I used to read some of the papers they wrote.
Hilarious. And, pathetic. Hopeless--in the extreme.

Werbung:
DC is paying students $5.25 an hr. to attend class. They want the entitlement mentality ingrained quickly. I also read where some parents are suing their school district, because their kids are illiterate. They say learning to read is a "right".

Back