Obama used "NLP", a form of hypnotism to win!!

XCALIDEM

NLP: Neuro Linguistic program

After watching Obama's acceptance speech the other night and watching all those people mesmorized by this man. It got me wonder! What are this people seeing that I don't? So I kept thinking what is it? till it hit me!.....

I knew that this people were moved by the word CHANGE. We all know that, but how can they fall in love with someone who lacks experience to be a president. How can they just ignore his radical friends and and his bigot priest. How can they ignore Michelle Obama's racially divided speeches?

I've allways supected it, but I think that I've proved it now! The words that he uses are very carefully used and chosen. His tonality is very special.

Through my years of attending seminars of self improvement I've come to learn about NLP. I've never taken the class, but I know the basics.

Read here to learn more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

This article proves everything that I had suspected:

*** Hypnosis/NLP Proven, Obama's Use Of Hidden Hypnosis In Speeches ***
Posted October 20th, 2008 by onefreedom
Please spread to all voters to wake up from the trance, so they could vote their conscious. We still have time to do it. Bless the internet.

AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Pacing and Leading
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization Suggestions
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Emotion Transfer
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients. Obama’s mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.

Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and implant subconscious commands to think he is wonderful and elect him President. Obama is eloquent. However, Obama’s subconscious techniques are shown to elicit powerful emotion from his audience and then transfer those emotions onto him, to sideline rational judgment, and implant hypnotic commands that we are unaware of and can’t even consciously question. The polls are misleading because some of Obama’s commands are designed to be triggered only in the voting booth on November 4th. Obama is immune to logical arguments like Wright, Ayers, shifting every position, character, and inexperience, because hypnosis affects us on an unconscious and emotional level. To many people who see this unaccomplished man’s unnatural and irrational rise to the highest office in the world as suspicious and frightening and to those who welcome it, this document uncovers, explains, and proves the deceptive tactics behind true “Obama Phenomenon” including why younger people are more easily affected.

EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY

To learn more about Obama's NLP techniques click here:
http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

Werbung:
Dinolaughing.jpg

Next time, try reading your non-partisan links before you post.

Let's hope he can use it on Medvedev and Ahmadinejad!! Maybe that's why he wants to sit down with them! That would be great! :)

My CPA is from Iran. I met with him to discuss tax shelters and we started talking about the election. The CPA thinks it's silliness to try and talk to Ahmadinejad. It was a very interesting conversation!

Here's another video that talks about Tonality used to manipulate people:

Here's another video that talks about Tonality used to manipulate people:

Don't you think you ought to change your avatar?...Now that President elect Obama has achieved his historic victory and folks like you have been taken to the woodshed, it's highly irrelevant.

you people are sad, its no wonder McCain got his ass handed to him, look at how bad his supporters are...

yOU CAN THINK ALL YOU WANT! The fact of the matter is that he used Hypnotic words to fool all of you...

Just do me a favor and google NLP.

We are the ones we've been waiting for? This comes from NLP.

Watch how this words have more impact just by changing the syntax.

Is now a good time to do it?

When will now be a good time to do it? Does it make sense?

Check out the message that he uses in this commercial:

Werbung:
What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?

We're all born with the same basic neurology. Our ability to do anything in life, whether it's swimming the length of a pool, cooking a meal, or reading this book, depends on how we control our nervous system. So, much of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is devoted to learning how to think more effectively and communicate more effectively with yourself and others.

Neuro is about your neurological system. NLP is based on the idea that we experience the world through our senses and translate sensory information into thought processes, both conscious and unconscious. Thought processes activate the neurological system, which affects physiology, emotions, and behaviour.
Linguistic refers to the way human beings use language to make sense of the world, capture and conceptualise experience, and communicate that experience to others. In NLP, linguistics is the study of how the words you speak influence your experience.
Programming draws heavily from learning theory and addresses how we code or mentally represent experience. Your personal programming consists of your internal processes and strategies (thinking patterns) that you use to make decisions, solve problems, learn, evaluate, and get results. NLP shows people how to recode their experiences and organise their internal programming so they can get the outcomes they want.
To see this process in action, begin to notice how you think. Just imagine that it's a hot summer's day. You go home at the end of the day and stand in your kitchen holding a lemon you have taken from the fridge. Look at the outside of it, its yellow waxy skin with green marks at the ends. Feel how cold it is in your hand. Raise it to your nose and smell it. Mmmm. Press it gently and notice the weight of the lemon in the palm of your hand. Now take a knife and cut it in half. Hear the juices start to run and notice the smell is stronger now. Bite deeply into the lemon and allow the juice to swirl around in your mouth.

Words. Simple words have the power to trigger your saliva glands. Hear one word 'lemon' and your brain kicks into action. The words you read told your brain that you had a lemon in your hand. We may think that words only describe meanings: they actually create your reality. You'll learn much more about this as we travel together.

A few quick definitions
NLP can be described in various ways. The formal definition is that it is 'the study of the structure of our subjective experience.' Here are a few more ways of answering the $64,000 question: 'What is NLP?'

The art and science of communication
The key to learning
It's about what makes you and other people tick
It's the route to get the results you want in all areas of your life
Influencing others with integrity
A manual for your brain
The secret of successful people
The way to creating your own future
NLP helps people make sense of their reality
The toolkit for personal and organisational change
Where it all started and where it's going
NLP began in California in the early 1970s at the University of Santa Cruz. There, Richard Bandler, a master's level student of information sciences and mathematics, enlisted the help of Dr John Grinder, a professor of linguistics, to study people they considered to be excellent communicators and agents of change. They were fascinated by how some people defied the odds to get through to 'difficult' or very ill people where others failed miserably to connect.

So NLP has its roots in a therapeutic setting thanks to three world-renowned psychotherapists that Bandler and Grinder studied: Virginia Satir (developer of Conjoint Family Therapy), Fritz Perls, (the founder of Gestalt Psychology), and Milton H Erickson, (largely responsible for the advancement of Clinical Hypnotherapy).

In their work, Bandler and Grinder also drew upon the skills of linguists Alfred Korzybski and Noam Chomsky, social anthropologist Gregory Bateson, and psychoanalyst Paul Watzlawick.

From those days, the field of NLP has exploded to encompass many disciplines in many countries around the world.

So what's next for NLP? It's certainly travelled a long way from Santa Cruz in the 1970s. So many more pioneers have picked up the story and taken it forward — made it practical and helped transform the lives of real people. The literature on NLP is prolific. Today you'll find NLP applications amongst doctors and nurses, taxi drivers, sales people, coaches and accountants, teachers and animal trainers, parents, workers, retired people and teenagers alike.

Each generation will take the ideas that resonate in their field of interest, sift and refine them, chipping in their own experiences. If NLP encourages new thinking and new choices and acknowledges the positive intention underlying all action, the future is bright with possibilities. The rest is up to you.

A note on integrity
You may hear the words integrity and manipulation associated with NLP, so let's put the record straight now. You influence others all the time. When you do it consciously to get what you want, the question of integrity arises. Are you manipulating others to get what you want at their expense? The question that you should ask yourself when in a selling situation is simple. What is your positive intention for the other person — be it an individual or a company? If it's good and your intention is to benefit the other side, then you have integrity — a win/win. And if not, it's manipulation. When you head for win/win, you're on track for success. And as you know, what goes around comes around.

Back