Obama vs. The Republicans...

Greco

As President Obama stood before the Republicans, absent of teleprompters and script, prepared to take on their questions and debate their points it offered great drama. I couldn't help but make the comparison between our current and past president. Bush wouldn't have even understood the questions, much less been able to call up actual, verfiable facts from memory and articulate them with the force of persuasion.

It was a room full of "I memorized the talking points" wingnuts and one man standing in opposition. The lone man, greatly outnumbered whipped the entire crowd. But historically speaking, this story isn't new. It's actually thousands of years old. As I child I first leared it's origins, so did you.

Obama beat them with facts, real facts, not talking points. He spoke truths to them they couldn't counter. Remembering that Obama is a Demorcrat, and the symbol of the Democrat Party is a mule begins to reveal the origin. Once again, the jaw of an ass defeated a beast, this time an elephant. And once again, against great numbers, the jaw of an ass defeated the Philistines, actually the Republicans this time.

Werbung:
As President Obama stood before the Republicans, absent of teleprompters and script, prepared to take on their questions and debate their points it offered great drama. I couldn't help but make the comparison between our current and past president. Bush wouldn't have even understood the questions, much less been able to call up actual, verfiable facts from memory and articulate them with the force of persuasion.

It was a room full of "I memorized the talking points" wingnuts and one man standing in opposition. The lone man, greatly outnumbered whipped the entire crowd. But historically speaking, this story isn't new. It's actually thousands of years old. As I child I first leared it's origins, so did you.

Obama beat them with facts, real facts, not talking points. He spoke truths to them they couldn't counter. Remembering that Obama is a Demorcrat, and the symbol of the Democrat Party is a mule begins to reveal the origin. Once again, the jaw of an ass defeated a beast, this time an elephant. And once again, against great numbers, the jaw of an ass defeated the Philistines, actually the Republicans this time.

If YOU were a Conservative BUNZ would ban you for a period of time for using the term "ass" in your post. However , I guess you to be a mindless liberal so you will not even be notice. Yes, G.W. turned into a loser, but what is Obamas' reason for destroying America.One never doubted G.W.'s LOVE for America!
Strange ,I watched our inept prez at that same presentation and thought him to be very rigid in protecting his lies. He is a hard headed as a rock and absorbs about as much.His policies are ruining our economy and hence our nation.
His Health Care Scam will be allowed to die since any continued defense will give us 49 more states like "massachusetts in November!
The only true statement he made during the entire time was " I will never quit", like a terminal cancer he will continue to grow "his type" of government , if allowed, until the heart of America is strangled in a sea of debt, a pit of empty jobs , a populus unable to survive, a federal government ignorant of our Constitution,uneducated as to our values, and completely void of any sane leadership! A huge ROCK unable to shift positions ,will in time become a destructive avalanche,This is Americas' future with Obama as our prez.
Can we hold back his destruction until sanity returns to our federal government and to our state governments and our citizens?
I fear we cannot !!

After blindly supporting the Republican policies that created all of the problems, your credibility in whinning about Obama's efforts to fix them is exhausted. It makes you come across as quite the fool, which is hardly a new experience for you.

Obama had his talking points memorized before he went to see the Republicans anyway. There wasn't any " gotcha " from the president as his fan club at MSNBC would have you believe. He's a great public speaker like Reagan & Clinton before him but still blaming Bush after a year in office is completely wrong. President Obama could become another Jimmy Carter & not get a second term because rhetoric & reality are two different things.

"Obama had his talking points memorized before he went to see the Republicans anyway."

Not quite an accurate claim. Obama could only anticipate what questions would be asked of him. There's a vast difference between arming yourself with documented facts and knowledge and "talking points".

"There wasn't any " gotcha " from the president as his fan club at MSNBC would have you believe."

If you want an example of a "gotcha", then I'll cite one. It was the comment about the Republicans showing up at ribbon cutting ceremonies to celebrate accomplishments in their districts for projects they actually voted against. Of course if you meant to indicate they were too stupid to comprehend the hypocrisy found in that remark, you may be right.

"but still blaming Bush after a year in office is completely wrong"

You left you left out an important point. Obama cited precise statistics and verifiable facts to support his statements. Not one single Republican could challenge his comments on that topic because they were the truth, supported by facts. In the face of that, it makes your comment seem like something that would come from one of the blind little sheep.

"President Obama could become another Jimmy Carter & not get a second term because rhetoric & reality are two different things."

The ultimate irony in your comment is, you probably voted for Bush twice, and he was the worst president in America's history. You also fail to grasp there isn't a single Republican on the horizon that America is prepared to embrace as a viable national opponent.

It's quite amusing to the intelligent side of America to watch the Republicans that created the mess we're in criticize the attempts to fix the problems. They have no solutions, after manufacturing the problems, just yapping little dogs saying we should attempt to fix 'em.

Can you even try to guess what would happen had Bush tried that? I mean later in Bush's term, when Dems Grew some Balls finnaly

"He would have answered them unlike Obama."

In your fantasy world maybe.

If you use the QUOTE feature, it does that copy for you.

Nothing personal but suggesting I live in a fantasy world is pretty funny considering your offerings.

That being said I do give Obama credit for leaving his telepromptors at home (assuming thats true).

Gosh, you're showing your ignorance again. Nobody would bring a teleprompter to a meeting to answer questions that haven't been provided in advance. Dumb thought you had there, but it's in character.

Gosh, you're showing your ignorance again. Nobody would bring a teleprompter to a meeting to answer questions that haven't been provided in advance. Dumb thought you had there, but it's in character.

Obama has indeed brought "the kids" to events where there were prepared remarks followed by give and take. The last White House presser as an example. In that he had the press pre-submit their questions which he could not do with the GOP but in noting his responses it was clear he had a set of prepared set of answeres that he attempted to apply to questions.

So cudos to him for the attempt. More brave than the show with the 6th graders earlier on.

Aw, you've just got your little panties in a bunch because he's intelligent (unlike the last president), articulate (unlike the last president), works on fixing rather than creating problems (unlike our last president), and didn't need his daddy's pals to get the job.

Aw, you've just got your little panties in a bunch because he's intelligent (unlike the last president), articulate (unlike the last president), works on fixing rather than creating problems (unlike our last president), and didn't need his daddy's pals to get the job.

What problems has he fixed? He can't get any of his major legislation passed.

Werbung:

Obama is the first pre-fab president. His daddy couldn't help him being no father at all but he has had friends to advance his education and then up through the Chicago machine.

He is articulate when reading generally, Intelligent ? I've seen little of that. And has yet to fix anything or even come close. He is a liability to his party and his country.

This is Obama without his telepromptor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

Back