Obamas Poll Numbers Fading

asur

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday 7/7 shows that 33% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-six percent (36%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –3. Those figures reflect the highest level of strong disapproval measured to date and the lowest level recorded for the overall Approval Index

This is expected as job losses mount.
It may indicate people realize the president is the problem and not the solution.
This change has not been good for states like Ohio.

Hey Ohio- How do you like all those jobs that Obama eliminated in your state?
They ain't coming back Ohio, you lose and it's called CHANGE!.

Werbung:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday 7/7 shows that 33% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-six percent (36%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –3. Those figures reflect the highest level of strong disapproval measured to date and the lowest level recorded for the overall Approval Index

This is expected as job losses mount.
It may indicate people realize the president is the problem and not the solution.
This change has not been good for states like Ohio.

Hey Ohio- How do you like all those jobs that Obama eliminated in your state?
They ain't coming back Ohio, you lose and it's called CHANGE!.

That is the worst its ever been, it started at like +29 on his anointing day.

This last two weeks have been terrible for him, I am soo happy!!!!

-3 is the worst he has ever had, I hope its -29 by August

The interesting fact is that Obama has dropped fast just lately, without the news media ever running a harsh story about him. Of course his poll numbers should be lower if
it were based on his economic policies.

Hey New Yorkers, how do you like those job losses?
They ain't coming back to New York this time bro and you lose, it's called CHANGE!

36% dont approve? wow, thas like the 33% who still approved of Bush plus a whole 3%...also known as people would never support him, ever.

Hands out the Econ for Dummies books for those who keep crying Obama is the reason for job losses....and those who have blinders on who cant seem to recall the econ before he took over and its direction....also know as selective memory. Also known as something I cant say on here and not get yelled at....

I wish I could fail at my job, get fired, and then blame it all on the guy who replaced me and have people belive it....

Hey pocket - Bush's poll numbers were higher after 6 months into his presidency than Obamas. And Bush didn't get nice treatment from the NBC, ABC, Obama press.

You might want to try some other tactic to make Obama look good.

Hey California, how do you like those Obama created job losses?

Suckers, those jobs aren't coming back California. Now take a few
days off without pay while you're are at it, and don't visit the state parks,
cause they are closed bro. It's called CHANGE!

Why don't you throw a teabagger party over it ? Typical RW BS...watch Faux News and recite Rasmussen numbers..I hope it makes you weaklings feel better.

Lets look at a REAL poll:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-58%

Disapprove-35%

Popeye - At least you found something, but look at the trend of the Gallup polls.
Note it's trending against Obama.

Hey Michigan, how do you like these Obama job losses?
You lose dudes, 14% unemployment now under Obama and it will get worse.
It's called CHANGE! and don't expect your kids to get jobs.
Send them directly to Social Services.

Popeye - At least you found something, but look at the trend of the Gallup polls.
Note it's trending against Obama.

Hey Michigan, how do you like these Obama job losses?
You lose dudes, 14% unemployment now under Obama and it will get worse.
It's called CHANGE! and don't expect your kids to get jobs.
Send them directly to Social Services.

The honeymoon is over..no different from any other president. Obama had similar approval ratings as far back as February, since then he's held pretty steady in the 60 percentile range. Sure his disapproval has gone up, but if he holds anywhere near the numbers I put up come midterms, any expected GOP gains, if there are any, will be minimal.

Obama's polls heading in the downward direction today.
-5 today at Rasmussen.

-3 yesterday

Big change in one day!

Stimulus has failed!!!!

Yep and even the Gallup poll numbers are currently dropping on Obama, which is
interesting.

Let's hope America is waking up to the economic disaster in the US.

Obama has no plan to fix it. He has been taught all his
life that we need to redistribute wealth, which never works.

Now everyone is poorer under Obama. It's called CHANGE!

Yep and even the Gallup poll numbers are currently dropping on Obama, which is
interesting.

Let's hope America is waking up to the economic disaster in the US.

Obama has no plan to fix it. He has been taught all his
life that we need to redistribute wealth, which never works.

Now everyone is poorer under Obama. It's called CHANGE!

Today's daily tracking poll numbers were most interesting, perhaps you are right and America is waking up !

obama_index_august_23_2009.jpg

Werbung:
Wow, pocket you are wrong again!

-14 is the worst poll number I've seen to date on Obama.

It makes sense given his destruction of the US economy and
spending money like no tomorrow!

Rasmussen even claims Americans side with republicans now.
When I say Americans, I mean tax-paying US citizens.

Republican candidates have now matched their biggest lead over Democrats
of the past several years on the Generic Congressional Ballot also.

Maybe, Obama is good for Republicans!

Back