Opinion: There’s a smarter way to eliminate Hamas

Then nothing will change since Arabs have been trying to murder Jews in the land of Judah for more than a hundred years.

nothing will change if something different is tried? how do you know that? is that based on you being an "expert" on the middle east? lol

Werbung:
nothing will change if something different is tried? how do you know that? is that based on you being an "expert" on the middle east? lol
I'm not trying to solve Israel's problem with deranged psychopathic murderers devoted to a demonic god. Israel knows what to do.

I'm not trying to solve Israel's problem with deranged psychopathic murderers devoted to a demonic god. Israel knows what to do.

israel knows what to do? why are things getting worse the more they try their "solution"? duh

if i worked on a problem for decades at work and only made it worse, i'd get fired, not brag about it. duh

You say, but do not prove, things are getting worse. Stop worrying yourself sick over things you have no control over.
"Gallant described the Hamas onslaught as “the worst terror attack the world has ever seen."

isreali war cabinet says it was the worst terror attack ever seen. sounds pretty worse to me, since I think "worst" is worse than before. duh

"Gallant described the Hamas onslaught as “the worst terror attack the world has ever seen."

isreali war cabinet says it was the worst terror attack ever seen. sounds pretty worse to me, since I think "worst" is worse than before. duh
The Hamas attack on Oct 7 was pretty bad. I'm not surprised that officials have said it was the worst terror attack in history.

The Hamas attack on Oct 7 was pretty bad. I'm not surprised that officials have said it was the worst terror attack in history.

was there a terror attack against isreal that was ever worse? no?

sounds like things have gotten worse. duh
in spite of the isreali "experts" deciding that bombing babies was a good strategy...

Werbung:
WW2 was fought against Christians in nations under Christian influence while Germany was fighting for some delusionary racist fascist superior product of naturally selected and genetically engineered superhuman race.

The revolutionary war was fought by American Christians against British servants of the king seeking to bring them back under the authority of the secular government.

Christians in America fought and died to free slaves many of whose descendants later ungratefully hated them for their whiteness.

And so forth.
Piss off. You go off on your ignorant tangents everytime.

Back