Opinion: There’s a smarter way to eliminate Hamas

You take too much on yourself and rate your own opinions too highly compared to the opinions of leaders in the war against Hamas.
Their strategy has failed. Military force alone hasn't stopped violence, 8n fact the latest was the biggest one

A strategy that resulted in the biggest attack ever is a failure. That is objectively true, not an opinion

Werbung:
After the Israelis have made Gazans homeless, killed their wives, mothers and children, how does Israel manage to cause Palestinians to not despise Israelis? Do they expect the Palestinians to love them? The more Palestinians are killed and starved, the more incentive there is to fight them.

Their strategy has failed. Military force alone hasn't stopped violence, 8n fact the latest was the biggest one

A strategy that resulted in the biggest attack ever is a failure. That is objectively true, not an opinion
Past limited military action failed to stop the mass-murdering Muslim morons from murdering innocent women and babies. To hell with those failed actions. Israel is now conducting a new kind of operation that is decimating the mass-murdering savage tribes and American leftists are losing their minds with rage.

Past limited military action failed to stop the mass-murdering Muslim morons from murdering innocent women and babies. To hell with those failed actions. Israel is now conducting a new kind of operation that is decimating the mass-murdering savage tribes and American leftists are losing their minds with rage.
Leftists don't like children blown apart by bombs?
Thanks for the compliment
Republicans are such fake hateful Christians

Leftists don't like children blown apart by bombs?
Thanks for the compliment
Republicans are such fake hateful Christians
Leftists will surrender their own little girls to terrorist rapists before they will support a military action against the terrorists that might get someone killed.

As far as I'm concerned Israel should glass the place and those remotely sympathetic to terrorism.

Palestinians have used Hamas as security against Israel. It's now proven to be a false.

Let Iran and Lebanon chime in. See how good they are against USA weaponry.
Good man Boris .I have to offer you more respect for saying that

no i never said you were wrong, *****. duh.
i asked you to prove your claim. duh.
god you are stupid. lol
If you cannot prove me wrong then I see no need to post more in effort to better prove I am right. Besides, I may be wrong and it will take someone providing persuasion for me to see my error.

Werbung:
If you cannot prove me wrong then I see no need to post more in effort to better prove I am right. Besides, I may be wrong and it will take someone providing persuasion for me to see my error.
Sure if you want to look likeca lying ***** that is your right

Back