Ordering pizza: Is this how it will be?

Werbung:
Fair enough I wouldn't know exactly who you voted for, my only point being that for most people an educated guess can be made which way they lean -- be it R, D, or other.

Yep, these days its not as hard to make a good guess anymore though...though my state with 3 major parties does make it a bit more tricky. If i know your from the south and where in military...If I moved to the south I would throw evrone off...White, make good money...and not Republican...:)

I think my state is one of the hardest to figure out...After all we are the state of Paul Wellstone and Frankin..but also Bachmann and Former Senator Rod Gramms who was the polar opposite of Wellstone but both kept winning there own race. Jesse Venture for a Governor with a Republican before him ( who basicly now works with my Independence party) A no taxes at any cost Republican Pawlenty, then Mark Dayton a pretty liberal Gov...Outside of President its all over the place here.

Werbung:
pocket and Rob... great back and fourth.. I learned a few things .. THANKS

There are lots of odd things you learn from state to state...like we found out in WI , for a write in campaign the rules where very lose in getting your canidate a vote on the ballot vs other states.. Some states if you misspell the name or anything other then 100% what they have listed, it does not count...we where able to get votes counted with literately the short version of the woman I was helpings first name. Like if the Name was susan iteringhousen....and you where thinking how the hell would anyone know how to spell that correct in the voting both as a write in...you could Right Suzy...and that was good enough . Had it came down to it, I was going to fight for one vote that said Our campaign slogan but with the words reversed, as it was clear it was for us, but did not matter so did not have to push on it. I was sitting watching them as the counted ballots for that reason...to make sure we got all of ours.

Back