Police issues........Advocating freedom

I wanted to start a thread where we talk about law enforcement and the dangers and problems with law enforcement in our country.

I think we have a law enforcement problem in our country where police thousands of times a day will over step their authority and violate people's basic civil liberties. .
July 15, 2016

Werbung:
Cops murder an unarmed man and then cover it up and plant a gun in his car. Cops are all supportive and concerned about the murderer pig.

Note that the guy was white so no news media concerned.

You claim to be for small government and freedom you cannot be a bootlicker for cops in this country.

Democrats only care when they can make a race issue out of it. No cop should ever turn off their body cams during an encounter and should be fired of they do. In the above case ALL the cops on scene participated in the cover up.

FYI a supreme court case deemed panhandling protected speech. This is important for a couple of reasons. To start I agree with it. Passive speech of carrying a sign asking for help is speech that should apply to the first amendment.

Panhandling laws are also ways cops harass bother and detain marginal people. It is also a dishonest way to detain and arrest people. There is a first amendment auditor named Jeff Gray. His youtube channel is "Honor your oath civil rights investigations"..

He has done audits where he dresses casually and stands on a public sidewalk with a sign that says "Pray for the homeless vets".

He never asks for money but he has been detained and even arrested and the basis of that detainment was that he was begging for money. Either people assume something not true or they are lying. What I'm saying about this is that it would no longer matter if he was asking for money it is a civil right.

Brandon Tatum(The officer!) has been making an ass of himself lately. He defended a cop who beat up a 14 year old kid who was half his size and is defending the 5 black cops who beat Tyre Nichols to death.

He referred to Nichols as "looking like a crackhead".

In the case of the 14 year old he was arrested for having a cigar. Tatum called the cop punching the kid justified saying he was just softening him up.

Let me repeat. The 14 year old was being arrested for having a cigar.

Officers searching through a nice house in Texas for an eviction.

One of them goes to turn her body cam off not realizing it was not on. She unknowingly turned it on when she thought she was turning it off! Body cam shows the officers stealing things. Not just one. One of the officers was a supervisor so this is routine. They do this all the time.

3 officers charged with theft as well as official oppression and official abuse.

Werbung:
Military tyrants in on suppressing speech and press.

Idiot 2 star general goes hands on a guy reporting on train derailment in Ohio.

Republican governor did say the journalist's arrest was wrong and a Pentagon spokesman did the general acted wrong. Let us hope they are being sincere.

Back