Political themed memes, cartoons, pics

Thankfully no all democrats are but a much larger % of them are perverts.
They had that freak Sam Briton working with kids in the school system.
The crossdresser story times was a big surprise for me . It's sick
Thanks for breeching the subject .It needs addressed.
You are a pervert for obsessing about sam

Werbung:
I am not. Obsessing over Sam you lug nut.
He was a pervert without question .
That's part of why Joe hired him.
Joe did not know it was a hard core common thief but he knew he was a pervert.He has hired a few.
Sure you are obsessing about Sam
You post about Sam all the time
You can't stop think8ng about him you pervert

i can claim that politicians don't believe fraud even if they "derail" investigations as long as they follow the law.
you idiots think you can just go investigate however you want even though there are laws about how that happens.
which is why some of your bigger idiots got arrested for breaking those laws.
Are you suggesting that Republicans were wicked for asking the INS, the election officials, and the DMV for documents or records to determine how many illegals voted? Are you suggesting that government agencies and officials were right to obstruct the congressional investigation? You must be really devoted to the Democrat party and its perverted sense of right and wrong.

if you had facts you wouldn't have lost every court case for example. lol
You keep claiming, but not proving, that I lost court cases when I never went to court. You seem to think that if a judge decides a citizen suing for examination of a voter fraud case does not have legal standing to bring the case in his court, then that supposedly proves all evidence of voter fraud from the 2020 election is invalid, but that simply is not true.

you realize laws governing elections aren't made by democrats, right? duh.
they have existed since we had elections, for both parties, duh.

your ignorance doesn't paint you in a respectable light
Democrats do not obey laws requiring regular purging of ineligible names from voter rolls.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/nyc-v...=email&utm_campaign=tipsheet&utm_term=members
7-6-22

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a federal lawsuit against New York State and New York City election officials failing to remove potentially hundreds of thousands of ineligible voters from New York City voter registration rolls as federal law requires. The lawsuit, filed under the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), details how New York City removed only 22 names under the federal law over six years (Judicial Watch v Valentine et al. (No.1:22-cv-03952)).

The NVRA requires states to “conduct a general program that makes a reasonable effort to remove” from the official voter rolls “the names of ineligible voters” who have died or changed residence. Among other things, the law requires registrations to be cancelled when voters fail to respond to address confirmation notices and then fail to vote in the next two general federal elections. In 2018, the Supreme Court confirmed that such removals are mandatory (Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Inst. (138 S. Ct. 1833, 1841-42 (2018)).

Democrats do not obey laws requiring regular purging of ineligible names from voter rolls.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/nyc-v...=email&utm_campaign=tipsheet&utm_term=members
7-6-22

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a federal lawsuit against New York State and New York City election officials failing to remove potentially hundreds of thousands of ineligible voters from New York City voter registration rolls as federal law requires. The lawsuit, filed under the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), details how New York City removed only 22 names under the federal law over six years (Judicial Watch v Valentine et al. (No.1:22-cv-03952)).

The NVRA requires states to “conduct a general program that makes a reasonable effort to remove” from the official voter rolls “the names of ineligible voters” who have died or changed residence. Among other things, the law requires registrations to be cancelled when voters fail to respond to address confirmation notices and then fail to vote in the next two general federal elections. In 2018, the Supreme Court confirmed that such removals are mandatory (Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Inst. (138 S. Ct. 1833, 1841-42 (2018)).
Which has nothing to do with you whining about investigations duh

You keep claiming, but not proving, that I lost court cases when I never went to court. You seem to think that if a judge decides a citizen suing for examination of a voter fraud case does not have legal standing to bring the case in his court, then that supposedly proves all evidence of voter fraud from the 2020 election is invalid, but that simply is not true.
Of course I don't mean you personally duh
I mean the Republicans who have the same views as you

Are you saying you personally have the magic irrefutable proof of the stolen election and you never told the Republicans? Lol

Are you suggesting that Republicans were wicked for asking the INS, the election officials, and the DMV for documents or records to determine how many illegals voted? Are you suggesting that government agencies and officials were right to obstruct the congressional investigation? You must be really devoted to the Democrat party and its perverted sense of right and wrong.
No I am saying the Republicans who broke the law were criminals duh
You sure obsess about being wicked which is really odd in
a egal discussion lol

No I am saying the Republicans who broke the law were criminals duh
You sure obsess about being wicked which is really odd in
a egal discussion lol
Yes, lawbreakers, neither Republicans nor Democrats should not be forgiven of their sins just because their political party wants them forgiven.

Yes, lawbreakers, neither Republicans nor Democrats should not be forgiven of their sins just because their political party wants them forgiven.
You sure obsess a lot about sins in a legal discussion. Odd
I have not heard of political parties asking for sins to be forgiven lol

Werbung:
You sure obsess a lot about sins in a legal discussion. Odd
I have not heard of political parties asking for sins to be forgiven lol
Just because politicos have not asked that their party favorites be allowed to break laws without consequences does not mean the party members want their own party members taken to court when they break laws.

Back