Pro Hamas professionals trained in cuba .

the annoying thing

Werbung:
God should stop be8ng lazy and come smite them
God would not do that from what I understand . He would expect all of us to stand up for certain moral and ethical standards He expects men to be men and fight if needed. And in the not so distance past that was what was expected of men..
Thanks to liberals being a man or a woman no longer matter you can be a cat if you want.
And ethics and morality and common sense has gone out the door.
O by the way the only thing you could smite would be yourself.

Cuba is not really all that full of experts on terrorism.
Cuba has one of the least competent governments on this planet.

No one is actually trying to transition themself into a cat. But not all people are satisfied with the sex they were born with, so why not just let them be whoever they want to be?

God would not do that from what I understand . He would expect all of us to stand up for certain moral and ethical standards He expects men to be men and fight if needed. And in the not so distance past that was what was expected of men..
Thanks to liberals being a man or a woman no longer matter you can be a cat if you want.
And ethics and morality and common sense has gone out the door.
O by the way the only thing you could smite would be yourself.
So he is ok with needless suffering
You need a new god

The Creator of the UNiverse, whoever that is, also created

No one praises Cuba since Fidel died.

“And I said this to President Castro in Cuba. I said, ‘Look, you’ve made great progress in educating young people,’” said Obama. “Every child in Cuba gets a basic education — that’s a huge improvement from where it was. Medical care — the life expectancy of Cubans is equivalent to the United States, despite it being a very poor country, because they have access to health care. That’s a huge achievement. They should be congratulated.”

And again, no one is praising Cuba since Diaz Canel took over. And Cuban life expectancy is equal to that of the US.
Cuba is very poorly run. Much worse than Vietnam or China.
Cuba is not likely to be training anyone to work with Hamas.
Hamas is certainly not Communist

And again, no one is praising Cuba since Diaz Canel took over. And Cuban life expectancy is equal to that of the US.
Cuba is very poorly run. Much worse than Vietnam or China.
Cuba is not likely to be training anyone to work with Hamas.
Hamas is certainly not Communist
Cuba is just another 3rd word sh**-hole communist nation ruined by ungodly savage leftist tyrants.

Werbung:
Based on God's track record he doesn't seem to be smiting anybody why is he so lazy
You should watch your mouth with disrespectful slanders of God at least until the devil succeeds in overthrowing God like he must stupidly think is going to happen.

Back