Protest of War IS Putting Our Troops in Danger!

Please elaborate on why this war is "illegitimate" in your eyes. Let me provide you with some justification for this "illegal" war:

1.) Saddam was in violation of 17 UNSC resolutions and the cease-fire agreement.
2.) Bush believed Saddam had WMDs because international intel did.
3.) British Intel still stands behind the yellowcake story
4.) Saddam had working relationships with various terrorists (Abu Nidal) and terror groups (Palestinians). Ansar al Islam is an Al Qaeda branch that was allowed to operate in Iraq by Saddam for the purpose of suppressing the Kurds (http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/abu-nidal/)
(http://www.husseinandterror.com/)
5.) Saddam at one time did have WMDs and retained the infrastructure necessary for creating his WMDs
6.) He had "training" facilities at Salman Pak for "counter terrorism"
7.) Iraq a former State Dept "Sponsor of Terrorism" sits between the two most active "sponsors of terrorism" Syria and Iran.
8. ) the invasion plan was brilliant and was accomplished in less than a month
9.) the post invasion plan has been successful in many areas(new schools, rebuilding infrastructure) but down right abysmal from a peace and security standpoint.

I could go on all day.
How amusing, it is, re-reading Republican-factoids!!

:D

No particular cause? In addition to that 100 other reasons I've posted that justify going in to Iraq when we did, I'll give you the four overarching reasons:

(1) Bring freedom and democracy to people currently suffering under an oppressive regime.

(2) Sever ties between Saddam and the terrorists responsible for threatening and attacking our country (and yours).

(3) Alleviate threat posed by Saddam's WMD's.

(4) Bring stability to region torn by war through creating a functioning democracy as a City Upon a Hill.

Werbung:
I was beginning to think that Iraq and Afghanistan had become forgotten wars. Troops are still there, seemingly forever, like the DMZ of Korea.

Werbung:
I was beginning to think that Iraq and Afghanistan had become forgotten wars. Troops are still there, seemingly forever, like the DMZ of Korea.
Hey.....when Lil' Dumbya screws-up, he doesn't mess-around.....

stupid_bush.jpg

Back