Putin wants Biden to win in 2024, not Trump

That is certainly what Hillary claimed, but Mueller could find no evidence of that.

View attachment 11269
At a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend, the former President, again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump told the crowd. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, ‘That’s a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.’”

Trump added that Putin made a “big mistake,” but that “it looked like a great negotiation.”

That all sounds a lot like what Trump has been saying about Putin almost since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’” Trump said during an interview with conservative radio hosts last month. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

Trump loves dictators and doesn't care if they invade countries

Werbung:
At a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend, the former President, again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Really? Is that wrong? If so, why is it wrong?

If it is wrong to speak well of bad foreign politicians and leaders, then were black leaders in America wrong to speak well of Arafat?

BEIRUT, Lebanon, Sept. 21 (UPI) — Ten American black leaders ended a five‐day tour of Lebanon today with an announcement that they had invited Yasir Arafat to attend conferences they were arranging in the United States.

The invitation was made at a late‐night meeting with the head of the Palestine Liberation Organization that ended with the Americans and Mr. Arafat arm in arm singing “We Shall Overcome.”

Last edited:
Really? Is that wrong? If so, why is it wrong?

If it is wrong to speak well of bad foreign politicians and leaders, then were black leaders in America wrong to speak well of Arafat?

BEIRUT, Lebanon, Sept. 21 (UPI) — Ten American black leaders ended a five‐day tour of Lebanon today with an announcement that they had invited Yasir Arafat to attend conferences they were arranging in the United States.

The invitation was made at a late‐night meeting with the head of the Palestine Liberation Organization that ended with the Americans and Mr. Arafat arm in arm singing “We Shall Overcome.”
Yes it is wrong for trump to admire evil dictators, especially as candidate for president of a democracy

You always deflect from how disgusting Trump is

Yes it is wrong for trump to admire evil dictators, especially as candidate for president of a democracy

You always deflect from how disgusting Trump is
Which is worse, saying something nice about Putin or taking half a million dollars from Putin before the 2016 election?

FBI was surprised but took no action after Bill Clinton took $500,000 from Russian bank while Hillary decided on American uranium deal

Which is worse, saying something nice about Putin or taking half a million dollars from Putin before the 2016 election?

FBI was surprised but took no action after Bill Clinton took $500,000 from Russian bank while Hillary decided on American uranium deal
You tell me. Clintons aren't running for potus duh
You keep deflecting from Trump lol
Pathetic

You tell me. Clintons aren't running for potus duh
You keep deflecting from Trump lol
Pathetic
The Clintons received the cash donation from Putin before the 2016 election. Hillary ran for President in 2016. Try to keep up.

The Clintons received the cash donation from Putin before the 2016 election. Hillary ran for President in 2016. Try to keep up.
right now they aren't running.
and you can show that putin did that personally? go for it.
try to keep up

Werbung:
Back