NATO.

Boris Norris

To help Putin win against Ukraine, which is what trump wanted all the time, he has publically said he would encourage Putin to do what he likes with NATO countries that haven't paid their 2%. In fact, they have paid it and obviously he doesn't know, which is quite normal.

Here's the dilemma. Let's say Trump gets re elected. Putin takes Ukraine and continues his March into western Europe. I'm no war expert but I would suspect if I were Putin I would take out the biggest threat first. That being the biggest firepower.
USA has 8 military bases scattered around Europe and they're not storing library books there.
The dilemma is, he will hit them first and of course expects retaliation.
That automatically brings USA into the war. If Trump was the the POTUS, wouldn't he be the one to blame after encouraging Putin to bomb the shit out of them?
Immediately he would become the enemy which places Trump in a very awkward position when attempting to justify his original crazy statement.

The point here is the idiot, in his haste to crank up hate against Biden and help his bum buddy Putin, he has put USA at risk.

Could he then stop the war in 24 hours like he said he could? How could he explain to Putin he is now his enemy?

This is a classic example of how the idiot operates. No thought for repurcussions or strategy. Crash or crash through.

Werbung:
To help Putin win against Ukraine, which is what trump wanted all the time, he has publically said he would encourage Putin to do what he likes with NATO countries that haven't paid their 2%. In fact, they have paid it and obviously he doesn't know, which is quite normal.

Here's the dilemma. Let's say Trump gets re elected. Putin takes Ukraine and continues his March into western Europe. I'm no war expert but I would suspect if I were Putin I would take out the biggest threat first. That being the biggest firepower.
USA has 8 military bases scattered around Europe and they're not storing library books there.
That automatically brings USA into the war. If Trump was the the POTUS, wouldn't he be the one to blame after encouraging Putin to bomb the shit out of them?
Immediately he would become the enemy which places Trump in a very awkward position when attempting to justify his original crazy statement.

The point here is the idiot, in his haste to crank up hate against Biden and help his bum buddy Putin, he has put USA at risk.

Could he then stop the war in 24 hours like he said he could? How could he explain to Putin he is now his enemy?

This is a classic example of how the idiot operates. No thought for repurcussions or strategy. Crash or crash through.
Trump is not responsible for the wars and unrest that have erupted around the world since he left office.

Trump is not responsible for the wars and unrest that have erupted around the world since he left office.
He sure as hell is responsible for the tactics of shouting over other people in debates, making bogus accusations, and lying all the time about everything. Bolsonaro copied him and so does Vivek Ramaswami, and they are far from the only ones.

Trump is rude and obnoxious, as well as ignorant, selfish and incompetent. The MF belongs in prison. I figure ten to fifteen years should be adequate.

He sure as hell is responsible for the tactics of shouting over other people in debates, making bogus accusations, and lying all the time about everything. Bolsonaro copied him and so does Vivek Ramaswami, and they are far from the only ones.
You certainly make a good point by claiming Trump overpowers in debates while his opponents overpower their handlers and the will of voters by avoiding debates.

You certainly make a good point by claiming Trump overpowers in debates while his opponents overpower their handlers and the will of voters by avoiding debates.
Trump just shouts loudly and interrupts anyone he "debates". He wins no points on making sense. He lies loudly and rudely.

LOL Putin is scared shit of NATO, and the only plausible reason that the Ukraine was not allowed to join NATO is so that Russia could take it back when they wanted

You mean like how Trump refused to go to the republican debates?
Short memory son.

LOL Putin is scared shit of NATO, and the only plausible reason that the Ukraine was not allowed to join NATO is so that Russia could take it back when they wanted
Bingo, no one even wants to argue the full truth

Werbung:
No, he was not. He REFUSED to debate anyone. All he knows how to do is to shout lies and interrupt others. He is a rude liar.
Trump does not need to debate his Republican critics. Most Republicans already know where they stand on Trump. But try to get Biden to debate Trump and you will find Democrats have dozens of excuses for not allowing that to happen.

Back