Spanky Trump; Still Crazy, After All These Years

Phoenix68

"On Wednesday, April 14, Trump appeared on FAUX Noise with conservative host Sean Hannity. As the network shared images of body bags sprawled on the ground in Ukraine following Russia's invasion, the former president said, "I knew Putin very well. Almost as well as I know you, Sean."

He continued, "I will tell you, we talked about it, we talked about it a lot, he did want Ukraine, but I said, 'You're not going into Ukraine.' He would never, ever have gone into Ukraine."

Later in the segment, Hannity asked the former president if he would denounce Putin and if he believes the Russian authoritarian's actions are "evil."

"I asked you the last time you were on, whether you think that this is evil in our time," Hannity said. "Do you believe this is evil in our time?"

Instead of offering a direct answer to Hannity's question, Trump simply pivoted into a distorted rant about the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). "Don't forget, I rebuilt NATO," Trump falsely claimed."

Werbung:
"On Wednesday, April 14, Trump appeared on FAUX Noise with conservative host Sean Hannity. As the network shared images of body bags sprawled on the ground in Ukraine following Russia's invasion, the former president said, "I knew Putin very well. Almost as well as I know you, Sean."

He continued, "I will tell you, we talked about it, we talked about it a lot, he did want Ukraine, but I said, 'You're not going into Ukraine.' He would never, ever have gone into Ukraine."

Later in the segment, Hannity asked the former president if he would denounce Putin and if he believes the Russian authoritarian's actions are "evil."

"I asked you the last time you were on, whether you think that this is evil in our time," Hannity said. "Do you believe this is evil in our time?"

Instead of offering a direct answer to Hannity's question, Trump simply pivoted into a distorted rant about the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). "Don't forget, I rebuilt NATO," Trump falsely claimed."
He certainly got the NATO member's attention when he said he was going to pull the U.S. out of NATO.

The member countries which were billions in arrears on their required annual military financial GDP self investment feared the would quickly become the target of a Russian (and/or maybe others in a combined) attack so they quickly began paying their back amounts SPECIFICALLY because of Trump.

And that means less is required from our taxpayers.

But that may not be important to you.

He certainly got the NATO member's attention when he said he was going to pull the U.S. out of NATO.

The member countries which were billions in arrears on their required annual military financial GDP self investment feared the would quickly become the target of a Russian (and/or maybe others in a combined) attack so they quickly began paying their back amounts SPECIFICALLY because of Trump.
That was definitely Spanky Trump's story....but, he lies, a lot.

That was definitely Spanky Trump's story....but, he lies, a lot.
Furthermore, if the Leftist's pawns hadn't poisoned Trump's reputation, maybe fewer Europeans will freeze this Winter.

Trump cautioned them against buying their oil and gas from Putin because of the possibility he could use that naive Euro petroleum revenue to fund an invasion of their sovereign territory.

They, no doubt, thought they were smarter than Trump. But, in fact, they were more stupid than American Democrats.

President Trump Participates in a Bilateral Breakfast with the Secretary General of NATO (8:37)

Trump shows you what a real POTUS looks and sounds and acts and thinks like.

Biden couldn't do this.

Obama wouldn't do it if he could.

Trump warns NATO about buying their energy from Putin. This was years before the invasion.

And Trump bluffed the Europeans into thinking he was going to pull the US out of NATO in order to get the laggard members to become current on their GDP commitments.

Trump was better than the Left deserved.

Real well informed patriots and people who love our country bestowed his competence and capability on the American people.

On the other hand, look at what Leftist-Democrats inflicted us with.

Cackle & Jackal (see screenshot 20220 below)

Trump is smarter than most of his dim witted critics.

Trump imposed sanctions on the Nordstream 2 pipeline construction.

The day Trump’s sanctions were imposed, Putin shut down construction of it.

That meant Russia's petro revenue was limited to existing output.

Trump knows that you need lots of money to invade a country and wage a war.

Putin would need more revenue, more than they already had.

But without Nordstream 2’s added output Russia couldn't afford to invade. Add to that the fact that Trump would have hit Moscow had Putin invaded during DJT's term.

So, Putin stayed put while Trump was POTUS.

The day Biden lifted the sanctions on Nordstream 2, Putin resumed its construction.

(28:33 - 30:18)

“…He (Zelinsky) said if the United States had imposed sanctions on Nordstream 2 last year, Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine.”

Verdict w/Ted Cruz

Oil & Gas(lighting) | Ep. 115. (51:37)

Cackle & Jackal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-155401_kindlephoto-32037842.png
    Screenshot_20220910-155401_kindlephoto-32037842.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

and lying biden is still stupid after all these years

and lying biden is still stupid after all these years
I dont really think it is fair to belittle him because he was born with less intelligence.

He had no choice in the matter.

But, it was his choice to practice dishonesty to make up for his lack of mental horsepower.

And it was his choice to go into politics and to use dishonest practices in order to advance his career to take advantage of those who would believe him or trust the things he said whether he was telling the truth or lying.

You post like someone who has done some heavy duty drugs over the years and has lost his memory.

Donald Trump Ultimate Thug Life Compilation | 2020 (10:31)

Best Argument for Trump reelection Charlie Kirk (6:11)

Before he announced his goal to run for the Presidency, NO ONE in America enjoyed greater popularity than Donald Trump.

EVERY Rap/HipHop song mentioned him.

EVERY Democrat politician wanted his endorsement and his donations.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back