Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assaulting another person other then police

• Stealing

• Armed robbery

• Total voters
"You are fortunate that someone (me) is available, able and willing to help sort through all of this."
I simply don't agree with your conspiracy theory. But thank you for the details of what the conspiracy is supposed to be according to the far right.
Yes the gallows was a stage prop for the media and the crowd, but you have to understand that more gullible people would take that seriously.
More sinister people would promote the stage prop as the real thing in order to further deceive the voters.

Screenshot_20220421-211102_kindlephoto-8973470.png

If we haven't discussed this, you might not realize that there ARE plans just waiting to be executed.

This one requires an ongoing increase in the Treasury's economic burden until collapse occurs.

By the time it collapses, we will face limited options to save America.

What the Leftist-Democrats are doing now is to orchestrate circumstances so that at the very worst point, Marxism will seem to be the very best option.

Werbung:
No wonder the peaceful J6 protesters became enraged!

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/

you must enjoy looking like a moron.

this doesn't prove they were peaceful at the time, moron. lol.

a very short video from one angle from gateway pundit?
hahahahah
hahahah

you're so stupid

you must enjoy looking like a moron.

this doesn't prove they were peaceful at the time, moron. lol.

a very short video from one angle from gateway pundit?
hahahahah
hahahah

you're so stupid
They were indeed fairly peaceful but vocal. If one looks at more vids and reports when things starting going wrong and some people rioted the rest of the crowd about 8000 or so backed off and refused to join in .
That is not talked about to often.
Also you have to take into account the capitol police did not prepare for the crowd even with notice ot would be big and there could be some trouble makers in the crowd
There should of been a investigation on why they did not prepare and some one held responsible . Its very possible there could be more then negligent handling of the situation.
Lets be open and honest about another issue. Democrats have been going after trump sense he decided to run as a republican.its started well before he was elected and there have been tons of investigations attempted impeachments law suites to try and keep him from running again . its been outright vengeful and hateful and personal people cried in public like babys when he beat clinton
It would be very possible for someone in a position of power to see a opportunity and act on it. Now im not saying it was a member of congress or the dnc but its very possible some one in the capitol police or secret service could influance the security.
Most certainly the capitol police failed be it honest negligence or by being influenced or even told to.
Lets not forget after months of blm and antifa and democrat riots the jan 6 riot was a gift from god .
Maybes its because of some of the work I have done. I can see how easy it is for even respected people to be low down and dirty scoundrels when it comes to politics and money and power.

They were indeed fairly peaceful but vocal. If one looks at more vids and reports when things starting going wrong and some people rioted the rest of the crowd about 8000 or so backed off and refused to join in .
That is not talked about to often.
Also you have to take into account the capitol police did not prepare for the crowd even with notice ot would be big and there could be some trouble makers in the crowd
There should of been a investigation on why they did not prepare and some one held responsible . Its very possible there could be more then negligent handling of the situation.
Lets be open and honest about another issue. Democrats have been going after trump sense he decided to run as a republican.its started well before he was elected and there have been tons of investigations attempted impeachments law suites to try and keep him from running again . its been outright vengeful and hateful and personal people cried in public like babys when he beat clinton
It would be very possible for someone in a position of power to see a opportunity and act on it. Now im not saying it was a member of congress or the dnc but its very possible some one in the capitol police or secret service could influance the security.
Most certainly the capitol police failed be it honest negligence or by being influenced or even told to.
Lets not forget after months of blm and antifa and democrat riots the jan 6 riot was a gift from god .
Maybes its because of some of the work I have done. I can see how easy it is for even respected people to be low down and dirty scoundrels when it comes to politics and money and power.
Bullshit. Why are you defending those idiots when Trump told them to fight like hell.
You will not accept you elected the ratbag and now sugar coat the first insurrection in American history by a republican you voted for. What a hypocritical grub you are.

Bullshit. Why are you defending those idiots when Trump told them to fight like hell.
You will not accept you elected the ratbag and now sugar coat the first insurrection in American history by a republican you voted for. What a hypocritical grub you are.
Boris I know what I have seen and heard seems you do not want to hear the facts. Im not defending any one there were about 1500 to 2500 people involved in the riot depending on the source you use that actually rioted the entire Croud did not most backed off not wanting to be involved in such behavior.. I repeated facts Boris but coming from you I am not suspired as you think the jan 6 panel who were hand picked by Pelosi 7 democrats and 2 republicans who had serious dislike for trump was fair and impartial,
If you really believe that then I have some land in florida you should buy

Boris I know what I have seen and heard seems you do not want to hear the facts. Im not defending any one there were about 1500 to 2500 people involved in the riot depending on the source you use that actually rioted the entire Croud did not most backed off not wanting to be involved in such behavior.. I repeated facts Boris but coming from you I am not suspired as you think the jan 6 panel who were hand picked by Pelosi 7 democrats and 2 republicans who had serious dislike for trump was fair and impartial,

I am right and you know it.
I will be proven right when Trump faces charges.
Only fools like you won't accept the facts.

Why would anyone like Trump? Just more fools like you. They had they chance to participate but refused.
Suck eggs.

"Peacefully and Patriotically... "

Take your pick.

peacefully and patriotically youtube

Trump Impeachment Team to Focus on 'Peacefully and Patriotically' in Jan. 6 Speech​

m.youtube.com › watch

Video for peacefully and patriotically youtube

Feb 11, 2021 · Donald Trump's impeachment team intends to lean ...
Duration: 0:54
Posted: Feb 11, 2021

'Peaceful and patriotic': Trump lawyer makes case for acquittal - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Feb 12, 2021 · Trump defense lawyer Michael van der Veen argued that ...
Duration: 20:20
Posted: Feb 12, 2021

Peacefully and patriotically - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jun 10, 2022 · President Trump urging protesters to protest peacefully and patriotically.

Trump peacefully and patriotically - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jan 7, 2022 · The only violence incited must be blamed on the Media and the Democrat talking heads.

President Trump: Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard trump jan 6 - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jan 22, 2021 · President Trump: Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard trump jan 6.

The words that got Trump into trouble... "Peacefully and Patriotically Make Your Voices Heard" - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jan 8, 2021 · In a speech almost completely removed from the web, Trump calls for on supporters to "Peacefully and Patriotically Make Your Voices Heard" ...

Trump Encourages Those At His Rally To March To The Capitol | NBC News NOW - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jan 7, 2021 · President Trump encourages those who attended a rally in ...
Duration: 1:04
Posted: Jan 7, 2021

President Trump instructs supporters to "peacefully" and "patriotically" March toward Capitol​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jan 11, 2021 · President Trump instructs supporters to "peacefully" and "patriotically" March toward Capitol. 151 views 1 year ago. Straight facts news.

Trump urging protestors to go "peacefully and patriotically" - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jun 25, 2022 · Trump urging protestors to go "peacefully and patriotically". Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute.

Donald Trump to supporters - march "Peacefully & Patriotically". How is this inciting insurrection! - YouTube​

m.youtube.com › watch

Jan 9, 2021 · As a viewer from across the pond in the UK, I was amazed by the scenes at Capitol Hill and the media coverage. What confused me was why are ...
Related searches

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...=2ahUKEwjx6uvpmZv8AhW4ATQIHZsoBPcQ1QJ6BAgAEAI

"Peacefully and Patriotically... "

Take your pick.

peacefully and patriotically youtube
Later in that same speech he told his crowd to "fight like hell".
The crowd started storming the Capitol when they heard that Pence was not going to do Trumps bidding. It became known that the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers went prepared to fight days before Jan6. It was premeditated. The tear gas and later flash bangs had little to do with starting it.

Later in that same speech he told his crowd to "fight like hell".
The crowd started storming the Capitol when they heard that Pence was not going to do Trumps bidding. It became known that the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers went prepared to fight days before Jan6. It was premeditated. The tear gas and later flash bangs had little to do with starting it.
You're pissing against the wind comrade. They won't believe that although they have seen the video. They are so rusted on to the idiot it's like they are all joined at the hip.

Werbung:
You're pissing against the wind comrade. They won't believe that although they have seen the video. They are so rusted on to the idiot it's like they are all joined at the hip.
There are plenty of comments on the YouTube videos from Democrat voters saying that in the hundreds of times the mainstream media has played the edited version of the President's speech, the "peacefully and patriotically" part is always left out.

Just can't trust those untrusted, untrustworthy Democrats.

Back