Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assaulting another person other then police

• Stealing

• Armed robbery

• Total voters
Did you watch any of the countless videos and photos of the insurrectionists pushing past the guard rails, smashing windows at the capitol to gain entry, and raiding office once inside? Don't you think that might be somewhat illegal? Did you read any of the evidence against them where they got due process at trials?

If the patriots caused any damage or injury, they should be held accountable.

The crowd was peaceful until the Capitol Police began detonations of stun or flash bang grenades into the crowd, inciting them to violence.

How many flash bang grenade detonations do you count in this NEW BONUS J6 video? (2:27)

"MONSTERS!" “You started this!”

MONSTERS: Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women

Looks like a set-up to me.

1. The peaceful protesters were allowed by DC and Capital Police to walk to and congregate directly next to the Capitol building.

2. Neither D.C. Mayor Bowser, nor the de facto Capitol ‘Mayor’ Speaker Pelosi had called up the 10,000 National Guard which Pres. Trump had specifically authorized for the rally.

3. The peaceful crowd was standing there milling about, waving flags and being ‘addressed' by someone located high above them on a scaffolding with a megaphone.

4. And the stage was then set for someone to cue the police to incite the peaceful protesters into an angry mob by detonating multiple flash bang grenades, one after the other, amidst the crowd.

5. And when enough grenades had been exploded, the violence began.

Watch the video here.

And the media has prevented us from knowing anything about this police stun grenade attack on the lawful protesters.

The corrupt media works with the Democrat party and the government to oppress a GOP POTUS and supporters and to, allegedly, steal an election.

Werbung:
"The crowd was peaceful until the Capitol Police began detonations of stun or flash bang grenades into the crowd, inciting them to violence."

your video doesn't prove that. It doesn't show who threw what, what was happening in the area that the grenade was thrown from, what happened before it was thrown, etc.

30 seconds of video from one angle proves nothing. duh

"2. Neither D.C. Mayor Bowser, nor the de facto Capitol ‘Mayor’ Speaker Pelosi had called up the 10,000 National Guard which Pres. Trump had specifically authorized for the rally."

show me the authorization. however i can show you this: "A statement from Ryan McCarthy, secretary of the Army under Donald Trump, on the “National Guard response to timing and coordination with other States,” does not mention Trump’s request for a National Guard presence, nor does it mention anything about Pelosi rejecting the alleged request. " from

as always, your posts are full of lies. lol

If the patriots caused any damage or injury, they should be held accountable.
They did cause lots of damage and serious injury, and many have received jail terms

The crowd was peaceful until the Capitol Police began detonations of stun or flash bang grenades into the crowd, inciting them to violence.

How many flash bang grenade detonations do you count in this NEW BONUS J6 video? (2:27)
I did not see any flash bangs it was all tear gas. Police do this to disperse crowds when they are too large and a threat.

Looks like a set-up to me.

1. The peaceful protesters were allowed by DC and Capital Police to walk to and congregate directly next to the Capitol building.

2. Neither D.C. Mayor Bowser, nor the de facto Capitol ‘Mayor’ Speaker Pelosi had called up the 10,000 National Guard which Pres. Trump had specifically authorized for the rally.

3. The peaceful crowd was standing there milling about, waving flags and being ‘addressed' by someone located high above them on a scaffolding with a megaphone.

4. And the stage was then set for someone to cue the police to incite the peaceful protesters into an angry mob by detonating multiple flash bang grenades, one after the other, amidst the crowd.

5. And when enough grenades had been exploded, the violence began.
1. The timeline was not given. Were the rioters pushing the barricades at that point? The videos were from deeper in the crowd
2. Trump did not tell Pelosi to send National Guard. There was a terrible miscommunication up the chain of command in sending help.
3. What was he saying? At one point they were chanting, Hang Mike Pence.
4. Cue the police? That's conspiracy theory. Tear gas. Not flash bangs. SOP.
5. What was the timeline? The videos do not show what was happening where the tear gas was being fired.

I have no idea of the details of what happened and I'm not going to form an alternate conspiracy theory. Details were covered it the Congressional hearings, but I didn't look at any of that.

Did you watch any of the countless videos and photos of the insurrectionists pushing past the guard rails, smashing windows at the capitol to gain entry, and raiding office once inside? Don't you think that might be somewhat illegal? Did you read any of the evidence against them where they got due process at trials?

There were evil promoters of violence in the Jan 6 protest that helped turn the peaceful protest more physical. I don't blame the majority at the protest, just the evil instigators, and those instigators seemed to be coming from both political sides.

New Jan. 6 video shows police 'walk away' after black-clad men smash windows, FBI uninterested? (bizpacreview.com)

(Video Credit: OANN)

It is unclear why the DC police were ordered to leave, as Powell stated, but they can be seen in the video suddenly departing the scene. After one of the instigators finished breaking out the window following the departure of the police, a protester appeared to confront them. The black-clad man with a mask over his face shoved the man and eventually pushed him away. Powell claims that the red-haired protester that seemed to stand up to the rioter, had also been wearing black clothing and a face mask before that incident played out.

Powell continued in the interview: “Now I spoke with agents from the FBI, the JTTF, the Secret Service, and NCIS on Jan. 15, provided them each with a copy of the footage I recorded and a narrative of what I saw. To this day, nobody has called me to ask me for an interview. I told them that I would be happy to come in and tell them everything that I know. But the FBI does not want to talk to me. They may after this. Up to this point, they haven’t said a doggone word. They won’t even return my phone calls or emails.”

He added, “Dan, I’ve been a journalist for 36 years. When you address a government official in an official communique, they respond. They might respond with a ‘no comment’ but they respond. The FBI has not said a single word to this. I want to know who gave the order to that squad of eight Capitol Hill police officers to leave that window undefended leaving me to defend it by myself.”

Fox News host Tucker Carlson reported last week that a number of “unindicted co-conspirators” in court documents were in reality FBI operatives who were allegedly involved in the rioting that day. According to Carlson, the FBI has a long history of infiltrating groups and he also asserted that there were a number of individuals in the crowd “who had been in previous contact with the FBI about what was going to happen that day.”

“The government is hiding more than 14,000 hours of video surveillance tape which shows exactly what did happen at the Capitol that day. Why are they hiding that?” Carlson asked.

“Why aren’t news organizations demanding to see it? You’d hate to think NBC News, for example, or Vox, or The Atlantic, or The Washington Post or Daily Beast, The New York Times, or any of them are in fact working to protect the regime at the expense of the public,” he noted. “But unfortunately, we are starting to conclude that. Please prove us wrong.”

Many find the video footage damning or at the very least suspicious:

They did cause lots of damage and serious injury, and many have received jail terms

I did not see any flash bangs it was all tear gas. Police do this to disperse crowds when they are too large and a threat.

1. The timeline was not given. Were the rioters pushing the barricades at that point? The videos were from deeper in the crowd
2. Trump did not tell Pelosi to send National Guard. There was a terrible miscommunication up the chain of command in sending help.
5. What was the timeline? The videos do not show what was happening where the tear gas was being fired.

I have no idea of the details of what happened and I'm not going to form an alternate conspiracy theory. Details were covered it the Congressional hearings, but I didn't look at any of that.

Sure you saw flash bang grenades detonated. They just never identified the images for us. We saw them but didn't know it.

The dishonest media also never told us or showed us how police usually disperse a crowd.

They get a bull horn and announce that its an unlawful gathering and they tell the crowd to go home or face the consequences.

Then tear gas. Or, I guess flash bang grenades. But because of their violent nature, stun grenades I guess wouldnt be used because they might provoke a hostle response. And a peaceful law abiding crowd of that size, you wouldn't want them incited to violence if it was not acting disruptively, and they weren't unruly at all.

That's my impression of what the Police wanted to do...make the peaceful protesters become an angry mob to frame Trump and MAGA and to discredit
Trump in the eyes of supporters.

1.Greater research will reveal time context.
2. Trump wanted anyre

Sure you saw flash bang grenades detonated. They just never identified the images for us. We saw them but didn't know it.

The dishonest media also never told us or showed us how police usually disperse a crowd.

They get a bull horn and announce that its an unlawful gathering and they tell the crowd to go home or face the consequences.

Then tear gas. Or, I guess flash bang grenades. But because of their violent nature, stun grenades I guess wouldnt be used because they might provoke a hostle response. And a peaceful law abiding crowd of that size, you wouldn't want them incited to violence if it was not acting disruptively, and they weren't unruly at all.

That's my impression of what the Police wanted to do...make the peaceful protesters become an angry mob to frame Trump and MAGA and to discredit
Trump in the eyes of supporters.

1.Greater research will reveal time context.
2. Trump wanted to have any request for National Guard support to be answered immediately and automatically. So he PRE SIGNED his authorization and no matter what was going on, themomebt the lcal reqyes cane in ti the federl givednnebt dept f the Pentagon i would e immediately approved wuthout delay.

The dishonest media wants to confuse auloiences about this, but Sean Hannity has nailed it down. Trump did everything he could do to get the Guard deployed.

The news media which you allow to inform your views, takes advantage of your trust of their past reputation for honesty to deceive us to make you hate, dislike, mistrust and misunderestimate Trump so he won't be able to stop their corruption and send them to prison.

3. Mike Pence failed to do his Constitutional duty in assuring a clean election was given to the Speaker for certification. I think he was influenced to go along with the "steal" maybe after the election.
The scaffold in the J6 pictures was a miniature facsimile of a real scaffold. An art object.
4. What does it say about our government and media that two years later, we are starting to wish we hadn't trusted the news at face value. They lied and deceived and concealed info and sent people to prison and protected, imho, a murderer.
Watch my subsequent posts for more evidence.

Tear gas doesn't light up this brightly. I suspect one or more flash bang grenades have detonated at once in a blinding split second flash. Enough to make peaceful protesters who were obeying the law, get very angry.

Screenshot-2021-01-06-at-19.40.37.png

Werbung:

The Congressional J6 Hearings were a dog and pony show.

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Category:Soviet_show_trials

Category:Soviet show trials - Wikipedia

Soviet show trials, public trials in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt of the defendant. The actual trial has as its only goal the presentation of both the accusation and the verdict to the public so they will serve as both an impressive example and a warning to other would-be dissidents or transgressors.

Today's version of Soviet Show Trials of the 30's, 40's and later

Show Trial Russia 1938 - Bukharin and 20 others (6:09)​

Back