real conservatives are finally getting tired of anti-american trump behavior

Werbung:
Recounts cannot unearth how many illegal votes were cast or how many fake votes were added by corrupt voting machines. In other words, recounts do not disprove voter fraud.
Even scotus thought you deplorable had no case lol

Even scotus thought you deplorable had no case lol
Your summary of "my case" is pathetic. I have made many points and pointed out many facts of voter fraud evidence, none of which any court in the land has successfully disproven.

Yes and I was a co signatory. It was a hoax.
So was Brennan's 2017 ICA report. Hillary and many other lying leftists claimed 17 intelligence agencies investigated and concluded there was no doubt Russia interfered with the 2016 election, giving the appearance that Hillary's slander of trump and excuse for losing the 2016 election was Russia's fault. But the Democrats were lying. Obama commissioned the former communist John Brennan to write a report backing up Hillary's Russian lie and Brennan did just that. There were not 17 intelligence agencies working on the report but there was just the CIA's John Brennan and two handpicked pals from other agencies who concocted the report, excluding all input from intelligence officials who disagreed with Brennan's determined twisted assessment.

You cannot trust consensus mob opinions because they are so often wrong, just as the fake Russian conspiracy theory proved to be a lie. Mobs are often composed of a bunch of comrades wishing to rubberstamp the opinions of groups they unwisely want to agree with.

Your summary of "my case" is pathetic. I have made many points and pointed out many facts of voter fraud evidence, none of which any court in the land has successfully disproven.
Your evidence is what is pathetic
Which is why you list every court case
Why every state certified
Why congress certified

You guys are 100 percent losers lol

Your evidence is what is pathetic
Which is why you list every court case
Why every state certified
Why congress certified

You guys are 100 percent losers lol
Compromising officials certifying an election without bothering to ensure the evidence of fraud was invalid does not make elections stolen by fraud legal.

I have not seen any proof from you that Americans must accept elections that have unresolved mountains of evidence of voter fraud.
I never said you deplorable vhave to accept anything duh
You can be as anti American as you want

I have not seen any proof from you that Americans must accept elections that have unresolved mountains of evidence of voter fraud.
You've seen it alright but you don't believe it. You're just another Maga republican godbotherer who cannot accept Trump was an arsehole.

Of course you have and those ungodly Marxists and communists won't listen to a man of God. They disrespect your loyalty to truth and justice and god.
In recent years all the govt agencies and judges and departments have all dispensed with religion and facts. They gave sold themselves to Satan.

Keep up the good work please. One day they will realise you are a modern day prophet not the delusional godbotherer you are.

Recounts cannot unearth how many illegal votes were cast or how many fake votes were added by corrupt voting machines. In other words, recounts do not disprove voter fraud.

The people claiming voter fraud are supposed to prove it! It does not need to be disproven.

What method would you use to prove voter fraud? Corrupt voting machines? You say that with a straight face?

Werbung:
The people claiming voter fraud are supposed to prove it! It does not need to be disproven.

What method would you use to prove voter fraud? Corrupt voting machines? You say that with a straight face?
There is ample evidence that voting machines were corrupted to inflate votes for Biden in 2020. Election officials, Democrats, and machine owners have blocked forensic investigations of the machines, even to the point have having some investigators charged and jailed for attempting to access the machines. What method would you use to prove voting machines were corrupted if leftists block investigations of the machines? Even more importantly, why did officials block investigations that could have proved the machines were not corrupted to produce fake votes in 2020?

Back