Remember, it is Joe Biden's business and Joe's crime family. Not Hunter's.

Yo Daddy!!

Whenever I hear some media or govt. person refer to Hunter Biden's "business" associates or interests, I'll remember that HIS only business was selling access to his VP Dad.

Just like no one ever referred to Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's business. IT WAS JOHN GOTTI' S BUSINESS AND FAMILY.

It is Joe Biden's business and Joe's crime family.

Not Hunter's.

Werbung:
Whenever I hear some media or govt. person refer to Hunter Biden's "business" associates or interests, I'll remember that HIS only business was selling access to his VP Dad.

Just like no one ever referred to Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's business. IT WAS JOHN GOTTI' S BUSINESS AND FAMILY.

Not Hunter's.

what a stupid post.
unless you can show that joe was actually involved other than existing. lol.

john gotti was actually involved in crime, let me know when you morons show that joe was. duh.

you post the dumbest stuff lol

what a stupid post.
unless you can show that joe was actually involved other than existing. lol.

john gotti was actually involved in crime, let me know when you morons show that joe was. duh.

you post the dumbest stuff lol
You are too dim witted to know your arguments are stupid.

You want us to think that you actually believe that something that you can't see the signs, clues or reasons for being simply can't be so or can't exist.

You are stupid beyond help.

The evidence is hidden from sight but they will eventually be revealed.

Until then, you have nothing to add to the discuss.

So stfu.

You are too dim witted to know your arguments are stupid.

You want us to think that you actually believe that something that you can't see the signs, clues or reasons for being simply can't be so or can't exist.

You are stupid beyond help.

The evidence is hidden from sight but they will eventually be revealed.

Until then, you have nothing to add to the discuss.

So stfu.

lol, i'm "dumb" because I don't believe in something that you can't point to? are you ready for santa to come down the chimney? hahahhaha
hahahahah
hahahahah

hahahahahahha

you're a moron. but we are in agreement, you have nothing to add to this discussion, well, except I get to laugh at you.

Werbung:

Not Hunter's.
Yeah sure. Thanks for that. We need more bullshyt from idiots like you.

Back