republican house along with 25 demo rats pass bill to protect gad stoves from being banned by Biden and the woke idiots

Werbung:
You support child asthma?
Why do you hate children?
lol your a moron if you have a child with asthma and you do not want one that's fine if you do not and want a gas stove then thats fine Also toad boy most restaurants use commercial gas . its far cheaper to use the elec easier to work on and hotter and more controllable . We do not need Joe the dictator telling us how to cook or food .most people except democrats like you are smart enough to choose

lol your a moron if you have a child with asthma and you do not want one that's fine if you do not and want a gas stove then thats fine Also toad boy most restaurants use commercial gas . its far cheaper to use the elec easier to work on and hotter and more controllable . We do not need Joe the dictator telling us how to cook or food .most people except democrats like you are smart enough to choose
ah, so you want ron the dictator deciding on health care for your children and what books they can read?

what about people in apartments who can't choose their stoves and their kids get asthma? oh i see, "sucks to be poor", the official slogon of right wing haters. duh

ah, so you want ron the dictator deciding on health care for your children and what books they can read?

what about people in apartments who can't choose their stoves and their kids get asthma? oh i see, "sucks to be poor", the official slogon of right wing haters. duh
did I say that no you did you did, Mind reading ricky retardo. As for apartrments most I have seen have electric stoves and you csn say no I don not want to rent here dumb ass no one is forced

Werbung:
did I say that no you did you did, Mind reading ricky retardo. As for apartrments most I have seen have electric stoves and you csn say no I don not want to rent here dumb ass no one is forced

what about if you are already renting there with a gas stove and your child develops asthma? oh, just move even if you can't afford to?

"sucks to be poor" official slogon of hateful right wing morons.

Back