Ricky Retardo said its

the annoying thing

Yes Ricky said its disrespectful and un-American to make jokes about politicians .
I let him know the first political cartoon in America was done by Ben Franklin in 1754

Do you think its UN American to make fun of our politician's or do you think its just when I make fun of democrat's that really matter to Ricky Retardo .
And we have even more choices could I hsve a twisted sense of humor and could Ricky Retardo have been born with out a sense of humor

Werbung:
Yes Ricky said its disrespectful and un-American to make jokes about politicians .
I let him know the first political cartoon in America was done by Ben Franklin in 1754

Do you think its UN American to make fun of our politician's or do you think its just when I make fun of democrat's that really matter to Ricky Retardo .
And we have even more choices could I hsve a twisted sense of humor and could Ricky Retardo have been born with out a sense of humor
You have no sense of humour. All your humour is copied from someone.

actually I didn't say that, moron.

i said it was disrespectful and anti-american to accuse president biden of helping child sex traffickers based on an article you didn't even read..which actually said that wasn't true. you are too stupid or too lazy to even read the articles you posted, you just said "biden" and "child sex traffickers' and rushed to post it and claiming it was true. that was hateful and anti-american.

but go ahead and produce the quote where i said it was anti-american to post jokes about politicians. go for it, moron.

but you'll fail again.

because you are a creepy hateful anti-american moron :)

ps - i said your "jokes" aren't funny. you're so stupid you don't even understand humor. A picture saying something negative about democrats isn't a joke just because its a picture, moron. lol.

you're so stupid

actually I didn't say that, moron.

i said it was disrespectful and anti-american to accuse president biden of helping child sex traffickers based on an article you didn't even read..which actually said that wasn't true. you are too stupid or too lazy to even read the articles you posted, you just said "biden" and "child sex traffickers' and rushed to post it and claiming it was true. that was hateful and anti-american.

but go ahead and produce the quote where i said it was anti-american to post jokes about politicians. go for it, moron.

but you'll fail again.

because you are a creepy hateful anti-american moron :)

ps - i said your "jokes" aren't funny. you're so stupid you don't even understand humor. A picture saying something negative about democrats isn't a joke just because its a picture, moron. lol.

you're so stupid
No you did on the nancy pelosi joke ricky

No you did on the nancy pelosi joke ricky

yes, THAT ONE is disrespectful and anti-american, because she is NOT an alcoholic, and the cartoon implied she is one. duh.
unless you can show she IS an alcoholic? oh you can't? duh.

i didn't say political cartoons were disrespectful and anti-american IN GENERAL, moron. If a politician does something for real, its fair to criticize them for it. duh.

but attacking a prominent politician for something they aren't is wrong. duh.

god you're so stupid. lol

yes, THAT ONE is disrespectful and anti-american, because she is NOT an alcoholic, and the cartoon implied she is one. duh.
unless you can show she IS an alcoholic? oh you can't? duh.

i didn't say political cartoons were disrespectful and anti-american IN GENERAL, moron. If a politician does something for real, its fair to criticize them for it. duh.

but attacking a prominent politician for something they aren't is wrong. duh.

god you're so stupid. lol
awww its funny but with your disability of being born with out a sense of humor I understand

Werbung:
so explain why it is funny, to accuse someone of being an alcoholic who isn't.

go for it, moron.

but you won't
Its
Had no one retaliated would you have advised us of your humour? Of course not. You know it was a pathetic childish swipe and got pinged. Who's the bloody coward now.
Boris you lug nut it was a joke daà

Back