Rod Blagojevich trial nothing more than "communism".

Actually, it's a very common crime, and it is a FEDERAL crime if the threat is made via the internet or telephone (interstate). I know first-hand (I was the victim).

As I said, if certain criteria in that threat are met, then it becomes a crime.

Following somebody, or calling somebody on the phone multiple times is a "physical act"? What is your definition of a "physical act"?

Point is that if I sit around my house saying "I should stalk person X" it is not a crime until I actually start stalking them.

That statement is simply not true. In fact, it's completely FALSE. Do you live in an area with no law enforcement, or very lax laws against stalking and "conspiracy"? "No touch, no foul" may work on a basketball court, but threatening somebody with physical harm or being involved in an extortion scenario, is a CRIME in most jurisdictions.

You seem unable to grasp the nuance here...threatening someone is an actual act...sitting around in your basement saying "I could kill person X" is not the same, and is not a crime...unless multiple other criteria are met.

"Simply" conspiracy charges? You are equating the crime of "conspiracy" with shoplifting or tardiness or truancy or being late for dinner. Ridiculous.

What I am stating is that legally a conspiracy has to meet more criteria than simply making a few comments.

In terms of Blago, he is guilty, and his actions met the legal criteria for a conspiracy, which often goes further than simply talking.

Werbung:
No; you are wrong. And it’s very un-American to just sit back and watch the encroachment of communism on American freedom. Our freedom of speech is being attacked by the communist, the right to bear arms is being attacked by the communist, the bill of rights is being ravaged, everyone is being spied on … it’s high time to recognize it for what it is….and it’s indeed communism.

You communist seem to believe as long as the Fabian methods are followed and communism is gradually administered here in America that no one will notice…but you’re wrong again.

When Larry Silverstein can pocket 7 billion dollars from the carnage of 2,000 innocent American, and two wars result from it, further enriching the Zionist international bankers into the trillions of dollars as through no crimes were committed, and convict a former governor for a wiretap conversations...communism is lurking, and attempting to take over the American Government.

Yes America is in heavy debt to the communist/Zionist bankers, but that in no means that we forfeit the government.

You stated: “You obviously can't be trusted” try to name someone in politics or banking that can be trusted? But maybe you and your communist buddy are implying something else.

In the Soviet Union the word was Kulaks, in Rwanda the word was roaches, here in America the educational system is teaching people to identify “resistors” just as Mao and the other communist countries do…right?

First the code word is resistor, then, potential terrorist, and then the reverse psychology word of terrorist.

You people want to id true Americans, people who will resist the tyranny of communism.

Anyone who resists communism is a terrorist or potential terrorist….Right?

Anyone who is American enough to stand up for the constitution is a terrorist or potential terrorist….Right?

Isn’t this really what you meant with the statement: “You obviously can't be trusted”?

It’s understood the false-flag operation called 9-11 was planned and financed by the true terrorist (Zionist international bankers/FED) Attempting to implement communism in disguise of security.

Very clever …just rack up the debt through premeditated wars, continue to loot the American treasury with bailouts designed to bankrupt the nation bringing about an economy coup, while implementing communism to “keep us safe”.

Satan himself couldn’t have conceived of such a wicked plan, But through the love of money it’s amazing the type of evil genius brought forth.

Again; America reaching its debt limit does not forfeit the government to greedy communist swindlers.

Wow, now that's a first. I have NEVER been called a "communist" before.

You are way too "out there" for me to have any further dialogue with.

As I said, if certain criteria in that threat are met, then it becomes a crime.

Point is that if I sit around my house saying "I should stalk person X" it is not a crime until I actually start stalking them.

You seem unable to grasp the nuance here...threatening someone is an actual act...sitting around in your basement saying "I could kill person X" is not the same, and is not a crime...unless multiple other criteria are met.

What I am stating is that legally a conspiracy has to meet more criteria than simply making a few comments.

In terms of Blago, he is guilty, and his actions met the legal criteria for a conspiracy, which often goes further than simply talking.

I don't even need to debate you. You are debating yourself. Every time you post something on this topic, you contradict yourself. Go back and read what you posted, then when you decide what you really believe, let me know. :D

I don't even need to debate you. You are debating yourself. Every time you post something on this topic, you contradict yourself. Go back and read what you posted, then when you decide what you really believe, let me know. :D

The law is the law, I am sorry if you miss the nuance. Point is the whole thing is not as black and white as you want to make it out to be. Ask a lawyer, you will hear the same thing.

Wow, now that's a first. I have NEVER been called a "communist" before.

You are way too "out there" for me to have any further dialogue with.

Maybe it's mind control that has you defending a postion you don't quite understand. You are not alone the Zionist media mind manipulation networks are defining for far too many people how they are suppose to think, but who has to listen to that self-destructive garbage anyway?

Maybe it's mind control that has you defending a postion you don't quite understand. You are not alone the Zionist media mind manipulation networks are defining for far too many people how they are suppose to think, but who has to listen to that self-destructive garbage anyway?

Yes...it is the mind control....:rolleyes:

You caught me. I am under the control of the "Zionist media". They have permeated my gray matter and control everything I write and everything I say.

Please help me. I need an intervention. I need to be de-programmed.

:D:eek::rolleyes:

You caught me. I am under the control of the "Zionist media". They have permeated my gray matter and control everything I write and everything I say.

Please help me. I need an intervention. I need to be de-programmed.

:D:eek::rolleyes:

With all the lies and cover-ups of the information media which is becoming more communist, and less relevant each day, and the erosion of morality, with the corruption of America's youth the issue is hardy something to joke about.

With all the lies and cover-ups of the information media which is becoming more communist, and less relevant each day, and the erosion of morality, with the corruption of America's youth the issue is hardy something to joke about.

Since everything you posted on this topic is a JOKE, I figured I may as well join in on the FUN. ;)

Werbung:
Since everything you posted on this topic is a JOKE, I figured I may as well join in on the FUN. ;)

You must be some silly punk lacking the maturity to comprehend the subject matter being wrote about here.

Get yourself a coloring book and remember
the lines are your friends.
Try not to cross them...Idiot.

Back