*Sarah Palin* Every guy's kind of girl!!!

Check out this video of Sarah Palin with our arm forces in Kuwait shooting a rifle!!
This was in 2007, she had no idea then of what was going to happen in September 2008...

This chick had the cojones to go to the middle east and hang out with our boyz, just like any other soldier... Unlike Obama who was pushed by McCain and his critics...:mad:

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7UzxXv8p4

wow she was in Kawait, thats just like Iraq...if you take away the war.....

Werbung:
Maybe she was practising more of her pro-life hypocrisy.

Pro-life unless you are a foreigner or an animal.

If you are an Iraqi it is god's will that the US should kill you.

If you are an animal your life is so worthless that Sarah Palin can take it for fun.

Maybe she was practising more of her pro-life hypocrisy.

Pro-life unless you are a foreigner or an animal.

If you are an Iraqi it is god's will that the US should kill you.

If you are an animal your life is so worthless that Sarah Palin can take it for fun.

And you Dim-O-Craps kill your OWN CHILDREN, BEFORE THEY"RE EVEN BORN!!

Why do you call a foetus a child?

A child is not an adult and a foetus is not a child.

Why are you so happy to kill actual people but obsess about the rights of foetuses?

If you are so obsessed by the rights of foetuses why don't you mourn the millions that the are routinely flushed away by the body?

Because nobody in their right mind equates a foetus with an actual human being.

Buit of course, that does not encompass you.

Because nobody in their right mind equates a foetus with an actual human being.

Hmmm? Let's see. The ones we are talking about are human. And they are beings. Human + being = human being.

As an aside Fetus from the latin means offspring and is related to the action of suckling. So obviously the original intent was to describe an offspring that suckled - which would be a born human also called a child.

Hmmm? Let's see. The ones we are talking about are human. And they are beings. Human + being = human being.

As an aside Fetus from the latin means offspring and is related to the action of suckling. So obviously the original intent was to describe an offspring that suckled - which would be a born human also called a child.

well using Latin always makes the case clear, I mean it means something in Latin why do we even debate it?

well using Latin always makes the case clear, I mean it means something in Latin why do we even debate it?

I accept your criticism of my aside.:)

So tell me are you of your right mind?
Do you think the fetuses we are talking about here are human?
Do you think they are beings?
Do you equate them with actual human beings?

I accept your criticism of my aside.:)

So tell me are you of your right mind?
Do you think the fetuses we are talking about here are human?
Do you think they are beings?
Do you equate them with actual human beings?

I will tell you this

the sec the sperm hits the egg, its nothing. When it is born, its a baby and has every right any human should have....someplace in the middle those 2 sides meet and I am not going to say where, because I have no idea. Its not like at 2 days 3 min and sec then its a baby.

I think we can debate it for years and nothing will change, so lets work on make it less needed first. Day after pills, better schooling ( IE no just don't do it, actually tell them facts) If it was a friend and she asked me if she should get one, I would most likely say no and try to help her out...but I would not Force her to have it...at least in the first trimester. I think if you wait 3 months , you better have a damn good reason, IE your life is at stake or something.

Reagan conservative palin for presidential candidate; neo-con puppet insane mc-cain for her butler

And you Dim-O-Craps kill your OWN CHILDREN, BEFORE THEY"RE EVEN BORN!!

And you REPUBLICANT'S would make sure every poor child lived on the streets in some third world slum with no public assistance. And every raped woman would have to carry and deliver a rapists child because you feel it's your choice not hers.

You have ZERO moral high ground. And no idea of what any woman goes through... but still you yak!

Calling Dawkins a Democrat is a serious insult to Democrats, so I ask that you not do it. Besides, Dawkins is just mad his spiritual mentor had a stroke... Poor Kim Jong Mentally Ill.

Sorry Gen, but if you'll look again, I called him a Dim-O-Crap, not a Democrat. To me there is a distinct difference, just like there's a difference between liberal, Liberal, and Libtard.

As to the rest, yeah, it must be really tough for him right now, the Soviet Union is dead, Kim's out of the picture, as is Fidel, the vast majority of the people in the US are finally figuring out that Liberalism really is a mental disorder, and it appears that his boy Barry Hussein is going down in flames.

Let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence for our fellow members suffering....NOT!!!:eek:

Werbung:

Because without equivocating and obfuscating, they'd have to acknowledge what everyone else already knows, IT'S MURDER. They figure that as long as they can keep the discussion going, then there's some hope, which is also why they so vociferously oppose every offer to put it up for a national vote, because they know they'd get smoked like a cheap cigar, and we all know that once a "concensus" is reached, well of course, the discussion HAS to be over.

Back