*Sarah Palin* Every guy's kind of girl!!!

Well boys, I consider EVERYTHING that top gun and poopeye posts to be a "personal insult", DEAL WITH IT!

Late edit for clarification. I consider their constant LIES, EQUIVOCATIONS, AND OBFUSCATIONS to be an insult to the intelligence of EVERY member of the Forum, and the fact that you (Mod Staff) continue to allow them to engage in these type of tactics, unabated, while chastising me for calling them on their BS, to be duplicitous, and indicitive of a "political agenda".

Werbung:
I'm sorry federal farmer, but maybe you should go to one of those pointless "conservative forums" where you can all sit around and agree if this all too much for you to take.

I mean, by the looks of it, theres going to come a point where you block everyone except maybe NoObamanation, then you can sit together and rant and agree and not get offended.

I think we all know that a Governor has ZERO authority over a states National Guard once they are deployed. Governors can use them for various purposes like disaster relief and extreme public unrest or looting state side but nothing once they are deployed out of the country.

In other words nice photo op I guess. But all of our politicians as well as I'd hope all American people from every Party loves our troops.

The glaring difference is is this:

John McCain & company love WARRIORS. They love our Troops when they are in harms way fighting. But after they get out as Veterans though they have a huge change of attitude.

John McCain has either voted NO or failed to show up and vote at all on 11 (ELEVEN) straight Bills for Veterans Benefits! And this includes the latest G.I Bill just recently passed and of course voted for by Senator Obama, Hillary Clinton and I think all the Democrats.

Where's John McCain to all the wounded out of the service Veterans... AWOL!

Just to clarify, and this is from someone who has been called a "liberal" more than once on this forum:

That GI bill had a huge spending bill, unrelated of course, attached to it. McCain and Bush both, after supporting the increase in GI bill benefits, opposed the bill because of that. Democrats knew, of course, that their Republican opponents would oppose the bill not due to being opposed to the actual bill, but to the riders that they placed there just so they could beat the drum and say that Republicans are against the GI bill. I started a thread on that very subject when the bill went down.

It's called dirty politics, and yes, both parties engage in it, so please don't post a "what about this" kind of thread intimating that the "other team" is worse than "my team."

Both parties practice dirty politics. The G.I. bill was an example of dirty politics, pure and simple.

I'm sorry federal farmer, but maybe you should go to one of those pointless "conservative forums" where you can all sit around and agree if this all too much for you to take.

I mean, by the looks of it, theres going to come a point where you block everyone except maybe NoObamanation, then you can sit together and rant and agree and not get offended.

That's not the point 9, and I think you're smart enough to know that. I have absolutely NO problem calmly, cooly and rationally discussing almost any issue with anyone PROVIDED they abide by the basic rules of debate and discussion, the VERY FIRST of which is DO NOT LIE. Poopeye, top gun, and a few others routinely, blatantly, and egregiously LIE, and not a single one of you mods or admins seems to have the first problem with it.

Even though PFOS, Bunz and I see eye-to-eye on very little, I have no problem discussing anything with them because THEY DO NOT LIE. There have been times when I felt that the information they had was incorrect (an honest mistake, which anyone can make, and which is easily excused), and I have attempted to correct them when that has occurred, as they have likewise done with me when my information was incorrect, and that is appreciated. Even though I don't agree with them, I do RESPECT them because they're not LIARS.

Now it's up to you mods and admin to establish and enforce the rules, so if I may be so bold, perhaps one of them should be that members refrain from intentionally LYING ALL THE TIME, because that simple rule would do more to increase harmony and civil discourse than anything else. In the Forums I've owned over the years, and those that I have, and still DO Moderate, consistant LIARS like the two I've mentioned are routinely BANNED for that offense, because of the constant problems that liars like them cause.

Now, perhaps I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that this was NOT an offshoot of The Daily Kooks, DU, Moron.org, or The Huffing***** Post,...was I wrong to assume that?

Maybe should should expose their lies for what they are, winning the argument, rather than blocking them and talking to everyone else about it though? Ah well, each approach is different.

''Maybe should should expose their lies for what they are, winning the argument, rather than blocking them and talking to everyone else about it though? Ah well, each approach is different.''

Sorry to ask again but could you decode this please?

Maybe should should expose their lies for what they are, winning the argument, rather than blocking them and talking to everyone else about it though? Ah well, each approach is different.

And exactly how are we supposed to do that when they consistantly refuse to discuss or debate HONESTLY? No, I learned my lesson on that score dealing the the CT moron, lowlife scum, sacks of feces (please not that the last comment was NOT directed at anyone in particular), and Libtards like tg and poopeye have adopted those tactics, so the only recourse left is to verbally abuse, and ridicule them.

Just to clarify, and this is from someone who has been called a "liberal" more than once on this forum:

That GI bill had a huge spending bill, unrelated of course, attached to it. McCain and Bush both, after supporting the increase in GI bill benefits, opposed the bill because of that. Democrats knew, of course, that their Republican opponents would oppose the bill not due to being opposed to the actual bill, but to the riders that they placed there just so they could beat the drum and say that Republicans are against the GI bill. I started a thread on that very subject when the bill went down.

It's called dirty politics, and yes, both parties engage in it, so please don't post a "what about this" kind of thread intimating that the "other team" is worse than "my team."

Both parties practice dirty politics. The G.I. bill was an example of dirty politics, pure and simple.

The FACT is is it not? JOHN MCCAIN has voted against or refused to show up for 11 straight VETERANS BENEFITS BILLS?

We can suck & jive all over the place but the votes are the votes. Even President Bush himself signed the latest GI Bill.

JOHN MCCAIN AWOL on VETERANS ISSUES!

Loves the warrior but more than willing to leave VETERANS behind!

And I say again, the US courts are littered with cases of vets trying to get justice.

One third of the US homeless are ex servicemen and women.

Bet they didn't get told any of that when being sent of to die in an illegal war to steal oil for the oil baron leaders.

On the way out they are heroes (suckers). On the way home they are surplus to requirements.

And discarded.

''Maybe should should expose their lies for what they are, winning the argument, rather than blocking them and talking to everyone else about it though? Ah well, each approach is different.''

Sorry to ask again but could you decode this please?

that was for federal farmer.

Werbung:
Back