School children ages 5-11 sing for "The One"

Werbung:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

You can see they are in the school library and a big huge poster that says Obama. I am so sick of schools brainwashing children.

But its been around for years, below is another brainwashing, simular situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5P_TFqUegU

This is so sickening!!! It's like watching kids from Cuba or the soviet union, or any other communist country singing to their dictator......

What are these parents thinking? :mad:

This is so sickening!!! It's like watching kids from Cuba or the soviet union, or any other communist country singing to their dictator......

What are these parents thinking? :mad:

The parents are mindless idiots. Did you watch the video below it? Its very simular.

The first video the school was insisting it was a grass roots effort. yeah right, Matching Obama the messiah shirts, the guy who Choreographed it is a pro from hollywierd, and NBC employees produced it NO :eek:

The parents are mindless idiots. Did you watch the video below it? Its very simular.

The first video the school was insisting it was a grass roots effort. yeah right, Matching Obama the messiah shirts, the guy who Choreographed it is a pro from hollywierd, and NBC employees produced it NO :eek:

It is really scary, how these people have been brain washed. This guy, with lack of experience, terrible associations and a past with drugs is close to becoming our pres.

This is terrible!!!

Hmmm...Well I knew the second one would be a comparison to
"fill in horrible dictator's name here[/i]"

But the interesting thing was that I couldnt get the first one to load. It said it is a private video. Or post it another way if possible.

I can see where you folks stand on the issue though. Nothing like a good bit of demonization of a candidate. What will we talk about after the election?

Hmmm...Well I knew the second one would be a comparison to
"fill in horrible dictator's name here[/i]"

But the interesting thing was that I couldnt get the first one to load. It said it is a private video. Or post it another way if possible.

I can see where you folks stand on the issue though. Nothing like a good bit of demonization of a candidate. What will we talk about after the election?

When I posted the link the video was viewable, I think due to much compaints about brainwashing the kids they made it private for only people who agree with them.

The setting was a school, the music teacher was directing the kids, who where all wearing matching Obama shirts. they were in the school library with a huge obama banner. singing his talking points change change hope hope imagine and believe exc.

I did not think you would like the second video, but it was also the music teacher in a school having the kids sing about thier political hero.

I admit I am having fun with my dissent, I love this patriot crap

but a more important issue is

SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE BRAINWASHING OUR KIDS

This would never be tolerated if it were private churches brainwashing kids to like McCain, but we turn a blind eye at public school teachers brainwashing the kids on school time with our dime.

well your dime since I dont pay federal taxes

SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE BRAINWASHING OUR KIDS

Check this out....

The “Push Obama at Work/School” came from the National Education Association and was sent to some Virginia Education Association (VEA) administrators who then in turn sent it out to some teachers — so says, VEA President, Kitty Boitnott. According to the Richmond Times-Dispatch, Boitnott said:

The event announcement was sent from the National Education Association to some VEA administrators, who passed the note along on Sept. 25 to a “limited list of local association leaders and members who have volunteered to receive information about political activities.”

Kitty is trying to cover VEA litter. When you read the rest of her statement next to the email that was sent to “association leaders and members” you’ll see that she is a liar. Below is the email sent to Virginia teacher’s, then the statement Kitty released, lying about the contents of the email. From CBS 6 - WTVR, Richmond, VA:

The following is the text of the email:

What an exciting and historic election season this has been so far. Virginia has seen Barack, Joe Biden, and Michelle in forums and rallies throughout the state from Russell County to Norfolk and Martinsville to Fredericksburg with Charlottesville and Richmond in between. We have helped register thousands of young voters in neighborhoods and on college campuses. On the dark side we hear chilling stories of how college students and minorities are being discouraged to vote. We must do our part to promote fair and honest elections in our state.

There are people out there not yet registered. You teach some of them. Others, including our members, remain on the fence! Its time for us to come together, voice our unity, because we make a difference ! Your next chance to help with the campaign is coming up … and it is very simple to do.

Tuesday is OBAMA BLUE DAY!!! Tuesday, September 30, 2008 everyone is asked to do two things:

1) WEAR BLUE -don’t wear an NEA for Obama shirt to school, but wear something else blue
2) REGISTER TWO VOTERS OR talk to two people who may be on the fence / or a McCain supporter and sway them to become a Obama Supporter).

LETS MAKE OBAMA BLUE DAY a DAY OF ACTION!!!! BARACK THE VOTE!!!!!! PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYBODY WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!!!

Here is the statement VEA President, Kitty Boitnott, released about the email sent to teachers:

The Virginia Education Association encourages its members to be politically active, but it does not encourage teachers to use their classrooms for partisan political purposes.

On September 25, VEA distributed an email to a limited list of local association leaders and members who have volunteered to receive information about political activities. The email advised these leaders of the national Obama Blue day.

The email encouraged these leaders to wear blue shirts, but advised that they should not wear shirts that mentioned a candidate. It also asked the association leaders to register two people to vote or to talk with two people about the Obama recommendation.

The email did not encourage teachers to talk with students about voting for any specific candidate, although it did suggest that teachers can encourage eligible students to register to vote. There certainly is nothing wrong with encouraging students who are 18 years of age or older to register to vote.

Teachers hold an important and respected role in our society. We would never encourage them to misuse that role for political purposes.

Is Kitty a liar? Hell yes! Call the Virginia Education Association and let them know that this is inappropriate in our schools.

VEA President: Kitty Boitnott
Tel: 804-648-5801 or 800-552-9554
Fax: 804-775-8379
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:15 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
RedHotAndBlue.com
Imagine the outrage had this been a campaign for McCain... But since it's an effort for the Messiah, we don't hear about it from the Main Stream Media or any of his other supporters.

There has been a very strong liberal presence in public schools for quite a few years. This is just the natural progression.

Check this out....

Imagine the outrage had this been a campaign for McCain... But since it's an effort for the Messiah, we don't hear about it from the Main Stream Media or any of his other supporters.

My boss defended that. Teachers unions can show support for teachers exc. I was disguested by it and I would have been equally disgusted if they did something simular for the republican or McCain.

There has been a very strong liberal presence in public schools for quite a few years. This is just the natural progression.

It is worse on the local level. I have seen teachers tell students if this or that bond does not pass, old people will be thrown out on the streets. I have seen kids crying in the hall ways because bonds did not pass, worried about old people who won’t make it living on the street corners.

They scare kids hoping the kids can convince the parents. As a parent I have gotten all sorts of crap that is meant to tell me how to vote in my daughters Monday envelope.

As a school district employee I have been flooded with attempts at brainwashing crap from the union, from bosses at meetings

Werbung:
It is worse on the local level. I have seen teachers tell students if this or that bond does not pass, old people will be thrown out on the streets. I have seen kids crying in the hall ways because bonds did not pass, worried about old people who won’t make it living on the street corners.

They scare kids hoping the kids can convince the parents. As a parent I have gotten all sorts of crap that is meant to tell me how to vote in my daughters Monday envelope.

As a school district employee I have been flooded with attempts at brainwashing crap from the union, from bosses at meetings

You are sucha liar! :rolleyes:

Everybody knows (AKA, Liberals) its those EVIL Republicans that use Fear Mongering tactics... Liberals are all about Hope and Change, they'd never stoop to Fear Mongering or flat out LYING to win an election.

Back