Scientology

Werbung:
$cientology is a fringe religion (and I use that term loosely), but they can be very dangerous. I know from personal experience. My ex-wife used to belong to the cult, and while she was active, they made a grab at my then 13 year old daughter. When I refused to allow my young daughter to join the cult, or participate in any of their teachings, I became a target for them. Some of the tactics they used included harassing phone calls, private investigators tracking me, searches through my mailbox, lawsuits, vandalism to my other daughters car and venomous letters to my employer. My advice to everyone is to stay the hell away from them if at all possible. If they come after your kids, be prepared to fight like a wolverine because they are relentless.

Holy ****. Your lucky you got her out. I suppose most people have heard of the Lisa McPherson case?

I've heard of it, but I'd never met anyone who'd had any personal trouble with the Scientologists...until now, apparently. That's awful, Cheshire. Did you break many of their bones?

I've heard of it, but I'd never met anyone who'd had any personal trouble with the Scientologists...until now, apparently. That's awful, Cheshire. Did you break many of their bones?
I didn't break any of their bones. I kept everything legal, unlike them. All it took was time and money. My daughters are worth that and more.

Those-

$cientology is a fringe religion (and I use that term loosely), but they can be very dangerous. I know from personal experience. My ex-wife used to belong to the cult, and while she was active, they made a grab at my then 13 year old daughter. When I refused to allow my young daughter to join the cult, or participate in any of their teachings, I became a target for them. Some of the tactics they used included harassing phone calls, private investigators tracking me, searches through my mailbox, lawsuits, vandalism to my other daughters car and venomous letters to my employer. My advice to everyone is to stay the hell away from them if at all possible. If they come after your kids, be prepared to fight like a wolverine because they are relentless.

I'm extremely sorry to hear that from you chesirecat. I really am. It's a damn shame when your a parent because you don't have the abundant freedom to break bones like when you're single or only married.

Werbung:
Scientology is obviously a scam from the word go.
1. It was founded by a science fiction writer (and not a very good one)
2. It claims that a space alien, Zenu, exploded a nuclear bomb 75 million years ago and created all life on earth.
3. Tom Cruise is a convert.

Back