Scott McClelland admits Bush administration lied on Iraq

no he has not.

He was the PRESS SECRETARY for the president, and we're supposed to believe that he didn't know that he was passing along what he says are lies? Besides that being being very incredible -it contains a glaring self-contradiction that nobody has noticed - how can he say things were lies, and claim to not have known the truth? Did someone give him all the truth just before he quit?

Werbung:
MC-CAIN’S LAST DATE WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

McCain’s ideological support comes from Podhoretz Neo-Cons and Leiberman Neo-Libs, not Reagan Conservatives nor Kennedy Liberals. These supporters have the same Neo-Marxist roots, which go back nearly 60 years, when millions of defeated Marxist immigrants from Nazi German and the Soviet Union were admitted by America, as desperate persecuted refugees; after all of the European nations refused to take them.

By the McCarthy Era, many of these pathetic refugees had gotten good government positions; and, by way of showing their deep gratitude to the American People, they systematically corrupted the government and endangered national security, by working as spies for Marxist Russia. The most notorious of these spies, the Rosenbergs, were executed for treason. This had the intended beneficial effect of stopping most of the dangerous spying; but it had the unintended consequence of causing these Marxist refugees to seek social and economic power by pretentiously assimilating into the Conservative Republican and Liberal Democrat parties; where they quickly mutated into the Neo-Conservatives and Neo-Liberals, with insidious ideological opposition to traditional Christian culture and Constitutional principles. The result of the subversive influence by these virulent Crypto-Neo-Marxists in the government, schools, news media and entertainment media was the increasingly intolerably pernicious cultural degeneration that has led up to the American Cultural War.

Podhoretz Neo-Con and Leiberman Neo-Lib ideology subversively instills contempt for patriotism, defensive war, historical accuracy, Christian culture, Constitutional rights and duties, United Nations resolutions, Conservative Republicans and Liberal Democrats.

All of this contempt is transparently motivated by a dogmatic belief in gaining an advantage by insubordination to the practices of national religious and governmental traditions, which grant the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. These Crypto -Neomarxists, like their Marxists predecessors, imagine that they can somehow create their new superior civilization, if they first destroy the traditional allegiance to the nuclear family, Christianity, nationalism, and the Constitution.

Israel, which these Marxists refugees have had all to themselves, to do their utopian social engineering, in their own artificially created state, is notoriously poorly governed and heavily subsidized by the Diaspora; and the People of Israel, once the most widely pitied in the World, have come to justly earn the distinction of now being the most universally despised, condemned, and threatened with annihilation.

In this crucial 2008 presidential battle of the American Cultural War shall the Reagan Conservatives and the Kennedy Liberals finally combine forces against these desperately united Podhoretz Neo-Cons and Leiberman Neo-Libs; or shall they continue to suffer ideological corruption of their Republican and Democrat parties, subversion of their traditional Christian culture and Constitutional rule, pernicious governmental strife, and the un-patriotic sacrifice of the wealth and blood of the American People to sole benefit of Israel?

With Leiberman Neo-Lib Princess Hillary finally burnt at stake by the Kennedy Liberal Democratic Party, shall Podhoretz Neo-Con McCain have his final date for the presidency, or for the Reagan Conservative Republican firing squad?

Google: “Mearsheimer Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy”; “Evans Blacklisted by History: Untold Story of Joe McCarthy”; “Wall Street Journal McCain-Feingold”; Stricherz Why the Democrats are Blue; “Human Events Ron Paul Interview”; McClelland "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception."

He was the PRESS SECRETARY for the president, and we're supposed to believe that he didn't know that he was passing along what he says are lies? Besides that being being very incredible -it contains a glaring self-contradiction that nobody has noticed - how can he say things were lies, and claim to not have known the truth? Did someone give him all the truth just before he quit?

It's just amazing that as much face time as Scott McClellan has gotten lately you still don't even have a clue about what the man has said.
:eek:

Scott McClellan has repeatedly said that all along he had major reservations about what he saw a contradictory information coming out of the Bush administration but because he was constantly reassured by Cheney, Rove, Libby and others that his suspicions were unfounded he did his job and presented what he was told were the "facts" as he was told them.

As things evolved and he gained more & more information from an ever growing circle of information along with obvious changes and contradictions of information coming out of Iraq... or from people familiar with the Plame case he could eventually clearly sees the lies, fraud and deception.

Bottom line: BANG BANG BANG... more nails in McSame's coffin! :)

It's just amazing that as much face time as Scott McClellan has gotten lately you still don't even have a clue about what the man has said.

Scott McClellan has repeatedly said that all along he had major reservations about what he saw a contradictory information coming out of the Bush administration but because he was constantly reassured by Cheney, Rove, Libby and others that his suspicions were unfounded he did his job and presented what he was told were the "facts" as he was told them.

As things evolved and he gained more & more information from an ever growing circle of information along with obvious changes and contradictions of information coming out of Iraq... or from people familiar with the Plame case he could eventually clearly sees the lies, fraud and deception.

Your BS get's more tiresome every time you upchuck. :D

Translation: "DUHHHH, I KNEW IT WAS WRONG, BUT THEY KEPT TELLING ME IT WAS OK, BUT I HAD RESERVATIONS, BECAUSE I FIGURED IT WAS LIES, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS THE TRUTH, BUT I SAW IT WAS LIES, AND I KEPT LYING, BUT NOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH, BUT THEN I WAS LYING, NO I MEAN THEY WERE, OR MAYBE I'M NOW, BUT I EVENTUALLY REALIZED I WAS LYING, AND THEN I STOPPED LYING, EXCEPT FOR THIS BOOK- AND THAT'S THE TRUTH."

:D :) :p

He was the PRESS SECRETARY for the president, and we're supposed to believe that he didn't know that he was passing along what he says are lies?
the only problem is you are wrong
Libsmasher said:
Besides that being being very incredible -it contains a glaring self-contradiction that nobody has noticed - how can he say things were lies, and claim to not have known the truth? Did someone give him all the truth just before he quit?

MC-CAIN’S LAST DATE WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

McCain’s ideological support comes from Podhoretz Neo-Cons and Leiberman Neo-Libs, not Reagan Conservatives nor Kennedy Liberals.
...subversively instills contempt for patriotism, defensive war, historical accuracy, Christian culture, Constitutional rights and duties, United Nations resolutions, Conservative Republicans and Liberal Democrats...

ding ding ding ding ding

Not sure you understood what I said. If someone knows someone else is lying, that means they must know the truth, because how else could they know someone else is lying.

McClellan has said that the Bush administration lied. McClellan could only know this if he knew the truth, but that contradicts his claim that he didn't know the truth and just passed on what he was told.

Your BS get's more tiresome every time you upchuck.
Translation: "DUHHHH, I KNEW IT WAS WRONG, BUT THEY KEPT TELLING ME IT WAS OK, BUT I HAD RESERVATIONS, BECAUSE I FIGURED IT WAS LIES, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS THE TRUTH, BUT I SAW IT WAS LIES, AND I KEPT LYING, BUT NOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH, BUT THEN I WAS LYING, NO I MEAN THEY WERE, OR MAYBE I'M NOW, BUT I EVENTUALLY REALIZED I WAS LYING, AND THEN I STOPPED LYING, EXCEPT FOR THIS BOOK- AND THAT'S THE TRUTH."

Well except for your childish attempt to make another non-point this response is better than most I guess. :)

I think people are getting plenty of time to hear how & why Scott McClelland formed his opinions and is now coming forward with the Republican's dirty details. I think he'll probably be up on the Hill testifying before you know it.

I'm more than fine with letting the rational, interested segment of the American people form their own judgments.
;)

[COLOR]Well except for your childish attempt to make another non-point this response is better than most I guess.[] :)

I think people are getting plenty of time to hear how & why Scott McClelland formed his opinions and is now coming forward with the Republican's dirty details. I think he'll probably be up on the Hill testifying before you know it.

I'm more than fine with letting the rational, interested segment of the American people form their own judgments.[/COLOR] ;)

Don't confuse their opinion with that of all the McClellan-cheerleading lib media pundits crowding the TV - ordinary people know he's a liar and a betrayer, and average decent people hold such persons in contempt, whether they support Bush or not.

Not sure you understood what I said. If someone knows someone else is lying, that means they must know the truth, because how else could they know someone else is lying.

McClellan has said that the Bush administration lied. McClellan could only know this if he knew the truth, but that contradicts his claim that he didn't know the truth and just passed on what he was told.
nope
you're wrong.
you're wrong, but you're really predictable.

A-for effort
:D

what exactly did McClellan say?

faulty premises make for faulty logic

what exactly did McClellan say?

faulty premises make for faulty logic

Former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes in a new memoir that the Iraq war was sold to the American people with a sophisticated "political propaganda campaign" led by President Bush and aimed at "manipulating sources of public opinion" and "downplaying the major reason for going to war."

Translation, in all but some parallel universe: Bush lied.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/27/AR2008052703679.html?hpid=topnews

Don't confuse their opinion with that of all the McClellan-cheerleading lib media pundits crowding the TV - ordinary people know he's a liar and a betrayer, and average decent people hold such persons in contempt, whether they support Bush or not.

Credibility is an important thing my friend. Don't give up the last tiny bit of yours by further supporting the lies.

The cat was out of the bag loooong before McClellan came forward.

There's just now inside information as to how the deceit game played out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2SdF1fN4s

Werbung:
Credibility is an important thing my friend. Don't give up the last tiny bit of yours by further supporting the lies.

The cat was out of the bag loooong before McClellan came forward.

There's just now inside information as to how the deceit game played out.

Um... after 8 years of 'I didn't inhale' and "define the word 'is'" and 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and the 50 or so gates on the bridge to the future from the 'most ethical administration in history'... I would have to say that 'credibility' is the last thing you have credibility to talk about. :rolleyes:

Back