Should we offer a "Path to Citizenship" to illegal aliens already here?

I know from experience that schools are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship in order to enroll kids, at least in California. As for other states and other entities, I'm not sure. Maybe the illegals have fake documents, or maybe the agencies just look the other way.

It does seem to me that some sort of ID that would be difficult to phony up would help solve the illegal immigration problem if it had to be shown at appropriate times.

Werbung:
I know from experience that schools are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship in order to enroll kids, at least in California. As for other states and other entities, I'm not sure. Maybe the illegals have fake documents, or maybe the agencies just look the other way.

It does seem to me that some sort of ID that would be difficult to phony up would help solve the illegal immigration problem if it had to be shown at appropriate times.

If they aren't allowed they should be able to ask. How many non tax payers kids are getting a free education and bankrupting the system that we tax payers are funding.

They will only be inconvenienced if they are breaking a law that will get them pulled over. At that point it is as simple as showing the proper identification, and going on about your business. Is it perfect and flawless....no probably not, however we don't live in a perfect world.

Easy to say... as long as you aren't the American made to jump through the extra hoops.

Personally if I take my grandson to run out to pick up one of his little friends and get stopped for a broken tail light I'd be pretty pissed if instead of just getting my ticket I was handcuffed and we were hauled away and be held until my wife could get a ride downtown to the police station to show my papers.

Personally I'm pushing for a law that hauls in any suspected Teabagger or women's clinic protester because they have been known to go off and attack or even kill people. Seems fair...
:D

When my son was a baby he had to have a surgery that I could not afford. The state of oregon paid for his surgery but to get that help I had to show his birth certificate and SSN# to get the help.

When he went to get his learners permit to drive I had to show same documents. At the counter next to me a man who did not speak any english got a drivers license without showing any ID. He had a letter proving his address and that was it.

The rules are different but I have no idea why.

and every time I have been stopped by a police man the first thing they ask for is my drivers lic. and proof of insurance.

To get my "government" job I had to show a SS card and ID Drivers lic. as well as getting finger printed. We have illegals who work for the same place I do and I dont know how they got away without showing ID but they did.

so the state paid for your medical needs...hmmmmmm does that make you a stalinist or just Hypocritical for yelling when anyone else asks for the government help for medical issues? Are you saying you had no medical coverage and yet got some? or did your insurance that you paid for not actuly back you when needed?

Easy to say... as long as you aren't the American made to jump through the extra hoops.

Personally if I take my grandson to run out to pick up one of his little friends and get stopped for a broken tail light I'd be pretty pissed if instead of just getting my ticket I was handcuffed and we were hauled away and be held until my wife could get a ride downtown to the police station to show my papers.

Personally I'm pushing for a law that hauls in any suspected Teabagger or women's clinic protester because they have been known to go off and attack or even kill people. Seems fair...
:D

That is quite the imaginative scenario. If you are legal, you will have a D.L., insurance card, and registration. You also have to give reasonable cause for them to ask for proof of citizenship. Like if you don't speak English at all, the tags on the car are for another vehicle, you have 7 people crammed into a 5 passenger vehicle(and nobody in the vehicle speaks English.) As far as the shot at Tea Party people how clever, but I would like to compare the number of people harmed/killed by a tea party member or abortion protester, as compared to how many people have been harmed/killed by PETA or environmentalist wack jobs.

If they aren't allowed they should be able to ask. How many non tax payers kids are getting a free education and bankrupting the system that we tax payers are funding.

How many? We don't know. We're not allowed to ask.

We do know it's too many, though.

do you think kids should be punished for the crime of there parents?

Should the parents and the kids be allowed to stay? Paying no taxes, over crowding schools, taking jobs away from AMERICANS! When they are caught they should be sent back, not allowed to return til they do so legally!

That is quite the imaginative scenario. If you are legal, you will have a D.L., insurance card, and registration. You also have to give reasonable cause for them to ask for proof of citizenship. Like if you don't speak English at all, the tags on the car are for another vehicle, you have 7 people crammed into a 5 passenger vehicle(and nobody in the vehicle speaks English.) As far as the shot at Tea Party people how clever, but I would like to compare the number of people harmed/killed by a tea party member or abortion protester, as compared to how many people have been harmed/killed by PETA or environmentalist wack jobs.

the amount of people in a car given its size is now grounds for thinking they are Illegal?

I am shocked anyone would ever thinks these laws would be used based on stereotypes and Profiling....

I guess when 6 white kids where jammed in a Geo to get to school...we should have been pulled over and deported

the amount of people in a car given its size is now grounds for thinking they are Illegal?

I am shocked anyone would ever thinks these laws would be used based on stereotypes and Profiling....

I guess when 6 white kids where jammed in a Geo to get to school...we should have been pulled over and deported

Well I like how you took the number from that when the main suspicion would be that nobody is speaking English. And once again on top of that their still has to be a law broken for you to be pulled over, and then reasonable cause has to be given to ask.

Well I like how you took the number from that when the main suspicion would be that nobody is speaking English. And once again on top of that their still has to be a law broken for you to be pulled over, and then reasonable cause has to be given to ask.

must be nice to live in fantasy land, where cops follow the law like that...and are pure of heart and not often racist in many areas...

you have to commit a crime first....first no they just have to have reason to be able to say they thought a crime...and 2nd there are enough crimes on the books to stop anyone daily...and it would be legal

must be nice to live in fantasy land, where cops follow the law like that...and are pure of heart and not often racist in many areas...

you have to commit a crime first....first no they just have to have reason to be able to say they thought a crime...and 2nd there are enough crimes on the books to stop anyone daily...and it would be legal

Reasonable Cause! I stated that earlier. No I know people are human and the world isn't perfect. How horrible it must be to live in your world where everyone is a corrupt racist! So I guess we should just say forget, roll out the red carpet, and say come on in......the social services office is right this way. You don't even make a reasonable argument!

Werbung:
Reasonable Cause! I stated that earlier. No I know people are human and the world isn't perfect. How horrible it must be to live in your world where everyone is a corrupt racist! So I guess we should just say forget, roll out the red carpet, and say come on in......the social services office is right this way. You don't even make a reasonable argument!

I see, so if you don't belive in racial profiling. then your for a red carpet....

Straw man, meet Coach...wait you seem to know each other well

Back